Ulpan Or International Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ulpan Or International
Read Ulpan Or International Reviews

About Ulpan Or International:

Ulpan-Or is an innovative center for Hebrew learning, connecting you to Israeli culture with campuses located in Jerusalem , Tel Aviv and anywhere in the world via our online programs and self-study kits.

After 20 years of research, Ulpan-Or founders Orly and Yoel Ganor have developed a revolutionary methodology for learning Hebrew online or in-person called Rapid Language Acquisition (RLA). RLA allows students to learn Hebrew rapidly, while making the ancient language of Hebrew come alive today in a fun and welcoming environment.

+97225611132

Emek Refaim 43

Tell us how Ulpan Or International made you happy
The Ulpan exceeded my expectations. I found the teachers engaging and positive and very helpful at all times. The program itself forced me to think in Hebrew and learn the grammar in an accessible way.
The Ulpan Or, its creators and its teacher are world-class. The courseware, whether it is online or face to face at the Ulpan, is challenging and fun. It's taught by smart, credentialed, caring and encouraging teachers. I would highly recommend the Ulpan to anyone interested in accelerated learning of Hebrew by taking classes at the Ulpan. If travel is a hardship, take the GDL classes. They also work well! I've done both.
Ulpan Or was a truly amazing experience. The office is bright, lively, fun, and most importantly it was extremely conducive to learning the language. I have tried to learn Hebrew prior and it just wasn't sticking, but this way truly works!
Exceptionally capable and effective instructors. I am very satisfied with my entire Ulpan or experience.
Ulpan Or has created a warm, emotionally safe and caring environment to pursue your Hebrew journey. The integration of video, audio, and an exceptional staff facilitate learners of different styles.

Oliver Wendell Homes once said “Language is the blood of the soul into which thoughts run and out of which they grow.” To understand Israeli’s you need to understand Hebrew. Ulpan Or creates a path to understanding.
This is a wonderful program. I went from knowing nothing to being able to hold a simple conversation in just two weeks! Gal was a fantastic teacher and I really enjoyed working with her. I'm going to look into your Skype lessons so I can continue my studies when I'm back in America. I really hope to be back next time I'm in Israel! I would recommend this program to anyone who wants to learn Hebrew.
UlpanOr provides great e-books and tutors that help teach you how to study Hebrew on your own.
I thought this was a great experience! I am more comfortable with speaking the Hebrew I already know as well as adding on new vocabulary and asking for help when I need it.
This was my second session at Ulpan Or, and I continue to be very impressed with its teaching techniques and teachers.
Do was amazing and I learned alot
The instruction was excellent and fun! I need large type and Ulpan Or was easily able to accommodate me.
Ulpan Or has toppes all my expectations. My teacher Tal took every effort to assist me improving my hebrew to the maximum. I especially mention the warm, engariging and friendly atmosphere, that allowed me to go to my uttermost. The outdoor activities with 3 different teachers were also wonderful. The didactic material was (is) excellent and I am glad to profite from it, in order to keep me going (beside my conversation course in Basel. I can wholeheartedly recommend Ulpan Or. Yes, it is expensive, but worth its price.
My only negativ remark concerns the cleanliness of the toilets, especially the floor there.
The Ulpan teachers give encouragement, logical instruction and fill the holes in one’s knowledge. They also give a push to make one move forward; a great combination.
I had Not as a teacher and she is wonderful! Very encouraging and worked with what I already knew, in addition to teaching me more things. I feel much better about volunteering in Israel now!
This is a phenomenal program and I learned a lot!
very good experiences so far!
The school does a wonderful job to transmit and spread not only language, but also culture, spirit and history associated with Hebrew.
I've worked with both Inbar and Meira and I've had great experiences. They're able to challenge me at my level and offer lots of speaking practice, which I requested. I currently work with Meira and she's fantastic, I couldn't be more satisfied.
For The first time of my life I feel able to learn Hebrew in an amazing, interesting and proactive way!
I can't say enough about the program: The customized one-on-one lessons are superb. The teachers are highly skilled, patient, friendly, encouraging and professional. The variety and breadth of materials allow for a practical and enriching learning experience.
Ulpan Or International is rated 4.85 based on 365 reviews