Ulpan Or International Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ulpan Or International
Read Ulpan Or International Reviews

About Ulpan Or International:

Ulpan-Or is an innovative center for Hebrew learning, connecting you to Israeli culture with campuses located in Jerusalem , Tel Aviv and anywhere in the world via our online programs and self-study kits.

After 20 years of research, Ulpan-Or founders Orly and Yoel Ganor have developed a revolutionary methodology for learning Hebrew online or in-person called Rapid Language Acquisition (RLA). RLA allows students to learn Hebrew rapidly, while making the ancient language of Hebrew come alive today in a fun and welcoming environment.

+97225611132

Emek Refaim 43

Tell us how Ulpan Or International made you happy
I thought this was a great experience! I am more comfortable with speaking the Hebrew I already know as well as adding on new vocabulary and asking for help when I need it.
This was my second session at Ulpan Or, and I continue to be very impressed with its teaching techniques and teachers.
Do was amazing and I learned alot
The instruction was excellent and fun! I need large type and Ulpan Or was easily able to accommodate me.
Ulpan Or has toppes all my expectations. My teacher Tal took every effort to assist me improving my hebrew to the maximum. I especially mention the warm, engariging and friendly atmosphere, that allowed me to go to my uttermost. The outdoor activities with 3 different teachers were also wonderful. The didactic material was (is) excellent and I am glad to profite from it, in order to keep me going (beside my conversation course in Basel. I can wholeheartedly recommend Ulpan Or. Yes, it is expensive, but worth its price.
My only negativ remark concerns the cleanliness of the toilets, especially the floor there.
The Ulpan teachers give encouragement, logical instruction and fill the holes in one’s knowledge. They also give a push to make one move forward; a great combination.
I had Not as a teacher and she is wonderful! Very encouraging and worked with what I already knew, in addition to teaching me more things. I feel much better about volunteering in Israel now!
This is a phenomenal program and I learned a lot!
very good experiences so far!
The school does a wonderful job to transmit and spread not only language, but also culture, spirit and history associated with Hebrew.
I've worked with both Inbar and Meira and I've had great experiences. They're able to challenge me at my level and offer lots of speaking practice, which I requested. I currently work with Meira and she's fantastic, I couldn't be more satisfied.
For The first time of my life I feel able to learn Hebrew in an amazing, interesting and proactive way!
I can't say enough about the program: The customized one-on-one lessons are superb. The teachers are highly skilled, patient, friendly, encouraging and professional. The variety and breadth of materials allow for a practical and enriching learning experience.
Everyone at the ulpan is extremely friendly and helpful, especially Naama. Their teaching technique is very good and makes it fun to learn. I can only highly recommend them.
I had a great week together with GILI!!
I had a wonderful week learning Hebrew at Ulpan-Or. Their teaching methods are fun, have lots of variety and are systematic. I have definitely improved my Hebrew in a week.
The teachers and staff are all friendly, helpful and patient. I recommend Ulpan-Or.
Ulpan Or is incredible. Although I could read Hebrew before Ulpan Or, I was unable to understand anything. In just two weeks, I have progressed almost an entire level and am able to have conversations in Hebrew. The teachers are all fun, kind, warm, interesting, and they create a welcoming environment for learners at every level. I cannot recommend Ulpan Or enough!
I loved my course! I went from knowing no Hebrew to being able to read the Hebrew alphabet in a month.
I am just now wrapping up my month-long course with Ulpan-Or and couldn't be happier with how much I've learned. I started with little to no knowledge of Hebrew and never expected to be speaking as well as I am today. The curriculum and teaching is great! I look forward to continuing my Hebrew studies and testing out my knowledge in Israel this summer! Thanks.
Dor was an amazing teacher. I learned a lot of new vocabulary and developed a better understanding of sentence structure. Thank you!
Ulpan Or International is rated 4.85 based on 365 reviews