Ulpan Or International Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ulpan Or International
Read Ulpan Or International Reviews

About Ulpan Or International:

Ulpan-Or is an innovative center for Hebrew learning, connecting you to Israeli culture with campuses located in Jerusalem , Tel Aviv and anywhere in the world via our online programs and self-study kits.

After 20 years of research, Ulpan-Or founders Orly and Yoel Ganor have developed a revolutionary methodology for learning Hebrew online or in-person called Rapid Language Acquisition (RLA). RLA allows students to learn Hebrew rapidly, while making the ancient language of Hebrew come alive today in a fun and welcoming environment.

+97225611132

Emek Refaim 43

Tell us how Ulpan Or International made you happy
It was fun and enriching learning the Hebrew from your teachers.
Everyone at the ulpan is extremely friendly and helpful, especially Naama. Their teaching technique is very good and makes it fun to learn. I can only highly recommend them.
I had a great week together with GILI!!
I had a wonderful week learning Hebrew at Ulpan-Or. Their teaching methods are fun, have lots of variety and are systematic. I have definitely improved my Hebrew in a week.
The teachers and staff are all friendly, helpful and patient. I recommend Ulpan-Or.
Ulpan Or is incredible. Although I could read Hebrew before Ulpan Or, I was unable to understand anything. In just two weeks, I have progressed almost an entire level and am able to have conversations in Hebrew. The teachers are all fun, kind, warm, interesting, and they create a welcoming environment for learners at every level. I cannot recommend Ulpan Or enough!
I loved my course! I went from knowing no Hebrew to being able to read the Hebrew alphabet in a month.
I am just now wrapping up my month-long course with Ulpan-Or and couldn't be happier with how much I've learned. I started with little to no knowledge of Hebrew and never expected to be speaking as well as I am today. The curriculum and teaching is great! I look forward to continuing my Hebrew studies and testing out my knowledge in Israel this summer! Thanks.
Dor was an amazing teacher. I learned a lot of new vocabulary and developed a better understanding of sentence structure. Thank you!
Studying Hebrew at Ulpan Or was a pleasant and joyful experience as always. Already looking forward to coming back.
I really enjoy so my teachers, they are wonderful. Been very blessed by them
Overall, excellent. Teachers are motivated, course materials are excellent, and the methodology is consistently applied and effective
Hebrew is fun! Wonderful experience and many thanks to the professional and enthusiastic staff, Tova, Shira, Liat, my teacher Dana and everyone else at the Tel Aviv office.
Michael Shain
What an absolute pleasure! The Ulpan Or team worked with me to get a schedule in place as soon as possible and work around the time difference (I like in Canada, so it's quite a big one). Though my lessons needed to be booked back to back as opposed to the regular 2 times a week, the different teachers I met were incredibly encouraging, funny, and friendly. The time I spent with them was very helpful in cultivating and honing a fluency with the language. The workbooks are uniquely immersive and work efficiently to get the language in your head if apply yourself and put in the time. If I have any friends going to Israel, I will be telling them to get in touch with you! Thank you so much, keep doing what you are doing!
It's my 5th time at Ulpan Or and I again really enjoyed the experience. The staff are uniformly both good teachers and really nice people. As someone who doesn't come to language learning easily I appreciate their patience as well as their skill. I hope to return to keep working on my Hebrew.
I had a great experience with Ulpan Or. My instructor was very personable, and made learning Hebrew fun.
I loved the classes, also the way we learn is very funny. My teacher was absolutely the best!
Excellent experience. Thank you.
In anticipating our annual winter sojourn in Jerusalem, I look forward to learning at Ulpan Or almost as eagerly as I look forward to spending time with our Jerusalem family!
The course was very useful but I think that you have less time with teachers then expected and the level of the teachers is not only the same some have much more teaching competences than other so you are to be lucky, I found much more useful for me the long distance training
Excellent teachers who are genuinely interested in their students and interesting materials to use in the learning process.
Ulpan Or International is rated 4.85 based on 365 reviews