Unibos Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Unibos

How would you rate Unibos ?

"Sent wrong item. Told me it was what I ordered - even though I sent them photos of the item I received that clearly showed it was not. Said i could return it, but they didn't supply a paid postage return label. I had to pay return postage, which required signature on delivery, insurance etc... They have now sent parcel back to me, but I wasn't home to receive so is sitting at my local post office waiting for me to collect. Unibos have so far put me out of pocket to thr sums of £40 for the wrong item and £13 on return postage!! Amazon denied my first A to Z claim, and I'm now trying to appeal,. The whole experience has most definitely made me think twice about ordering online in future. DO NOT BUY FROM UNIBOS!"
"Awful customer service. Item arrived smashed, so I asked for return and refund. They kept emailing me time and time again to offer me discounts if I kept the item or a replacement, wasted so much time replying over and over again that I just wanted my refund. After they finally allowed me to send it back, I ended up having to file a claim with Amazon in order to get my refund. Total timewasters."
Unibos is rated 1.00 based on 2 reviews