Unibos Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Unibos

How would you rate Unibos?

(optional)

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Unibos in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Awful customer service. Item arrived smashed, so I asked for return and refund. They kept emailing me time and time again to offer me discounts if I kept the item or a replacement, wasted so much time replying over and over again that I just wanted my refund. After they finally allowed me to send it back, I ended up having to file a claim with Amazon in order to get my refund. Total timewasters."
Unibos is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews