Unibos Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Unibos

Tell us how Unibos made you happy

"I can only echo what other folk have said. What a joke of a company, product (via Amazon) broke after less than 3 months, Unibos stated it was out of warranty & refused to refund or replace. Took this up with Amazon who contacted Unibos, Unibos then said they would accept it back as long as I paid for the postage & it was in its original packaging. Dispute is ongoing!"
Are you Unibos? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"absolute joke. The product didn't fit together at all. Took 10 weeks to get a refund from Amazon but still waiting for my refund on postage which actually cost more than the product. Personally I would avoid buying anything from this company, its too much hassle and you'll end up out of pocket."
"Sent wrong item. Told me it was what I ordered - even though I sent them photos of the item I received that clearly showed it was not. Said i could return it, but they didn't supply a paid postage return label. I had to pay return postage, which required signature on delivery, insurance etc... They have now sent parcel back to me, but I wasn't home to receive so is sitting at my local post office waiting for me to collect. Unibos have so far put me out of pocket to thr sums of £40 for the wrong item and £13 on return postage!! Amazon denied my first A to Z claim, and I'm now trying to appeal,. The whole experience has most definitely made me think twice about ordering online in future. DO NOT BUY FROM UNIBOS!"
"Awful customer service. Item arrived smashed, so I asked for return and refund. They kept emailing me time and time again to offer me discounts if I kept the item or a replacement, wasted so much time replying over and over again that I just wanted my refund. After they finally allowed me to send it back, I ended up having to file a claim with Amazon in order to get my refund. Total timewasters."
Unibos is rated 1.00 based on 4 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access