UpgradeLights.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend UpgradeLights.com
Read UpgradeLights.com Reviews
Beautiful shade. I initially ordered the wrong size and the company was very responsive in correcting.
Nice products, and easy to work with. I would buy from them again.
Came on time. Were exactly what I was looking for. They were packaged very securely.
Well packed and super fast shipping
Barrel Drum 6 Inch Clip On Chandelier Lamp Shade - Black Parchment Shades are fine, for the price. However bulb clips do not grip well at all on a typical "flame" shaped candelabra bulb. Result is: it's impossible to keep the shades upright & level. They are always cock-eyed. So, overall, a disappointment.
Easy to deal with. Lamp shade came promptly and exactly as expected. Looks great on lamp.
I really like the way the shade looks when the light is on in my hall.
Looks like the picture, so we're happy.
Quick delivery, items well packed, good quality. Will order from this company again.
I love it...but think about no chain and use like a fake ivy covering.....
Did not receive I items I ordered.
No problems. Fast service. Fair price. Perfect shade for our Down bridge floor lamp.
Just what I was looking for. Cheerful and fun
Hi, the shades were what I wanted for a pair of Buddha lamps. But they are to short and do not cover the switch and the fitting for the bulb did not sit right. We changed the bulb and still wobbles off. I would like the same shade but a little taller and better fitting for lightbulb. Other than the fitting I liked the quality. Thank you!
Very happy to have purchased from this company.
The lamp shade worked perfectly on my vintage floor lamp.
Solid light and attractive. Perfect for lighting our flag.
Helped update our lighting fixture without replacing!!
I received the wrong finial. I emailed and didn't hear back, I phoned and was told to email, I emailed and did receive word that I would receive the correct finial. I waited two weeks and did not receive the correct finial. I emailed and did not hear back. I'm not able to get through using the phone number on the website. Extremely dissatisfied. I would like the correct finial so if customer service can assist I would appreciate it.
Unfortunately, the shade I received was described as "off white" and it was pure white which was not what I needed. However, I returned it w/o a problem and got a quick refund. Good company to deal with.
UpgradeLights.com is rated 4.23 based on 305 reviews