UpgradeLights.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend UpgradeLights.com
Read UpgradeLights.com Reviews
Great product, fast delivery, refunds for incorrect product POOR satisfaction!! Sent incorrect size back same day, ordered new product from Upgrade Lights same day. New product arrived within 5 days no refund after 2 months of emails following up on returned item.
These rectangular lamp shades are high quality. They are a beautiful “greige ” linen fabric that blends with all neutrals. I used two of them on natural warm rattan lamps to bridge the gap with my draperies which are a blend of greys, blacks and ivory tones that emulate raw silk. Designer quality. My 30-ish professional children consider me the Queen of Picky. I wear that badge proudly because I only buy the right thing once. Feel confident in this purchase. These shades arrived timely and in great condition!
Only 1 of the 3 shades were mailed, when I reached out about it I was told they would get back to me within 48 hours… that was 3 weeks ago. Had to just ask Walmart for my money back, thankfully they got back to me
I returned them - you sent me the ‘lamp’ shades :( I ordered the ‘pendant’ shades. Very disappointing.
Just what I needed. Shipping and service was quick. Thank you.
Great communication, sent more appropriate light bulbs for the shades at no cost. Would definitely shop here again.
easy to deal with
The lampshade is for a bridge floor lamp. This shade is a screw-on type with a stated 2" drop. It perfectly fit the antique lamp we purchased. The description was such that I could tell this was what I needed to replace the one that came with the lamp many years ago. I was glad to find Upgrade Lights and such a great price as well.
Very good quality, excellent expertise for information from a customer service rep. The item i needed was for a baldwin lamp which are not common, so thank you
Love the lights. The drum style ceiling lights were a bit difficult to assemble and mount. Not looking forward to changing those light bulbs.
Order arrived quickly. The shades were just as described. They were the closest in size the to original shades that came with my fixture. I needed white shades and these filled the bill. The quality is good. Perhaps not quite so good as the originals, but the fixture is hung from a high ceiling in a bedroom and from that distance they look great.
Great quality! Good selection! Easy ordering!
excellent company, great customer service. I called prior to one of my orders and the rep was extremely knowledgeable.
The lamp shade is beautiful ! The screw on part was the wrong size for the lamp. Sorry that I will have to return it. Wish there was a way to get a larger part that screws onto the lamp. All in all, I would order from UpgradeLights again.
Shipment has not arrived! Please contact me and check on this order.
I hope to never have to deal with these people again!
Received an email saying they were refunding my money and I still do not have any money! They are the ones who emailed me saying they were refunding the money. Don’t tell me that just so I will change my comments, I will just add more comments and make it even worse because I still don’t have my money that you said I had already received, no I have not!
I purchased a lamp shade from your company on amazon, it was the wrong size, I tried via email and contacted customer service? HMMMMM.. no reply, ordered correct size on your website and sent other one back to your company Surprize!!!! no credit ,no reply
Exactly the old-fashioned large lampshade I was looking for!
I never received this item. Can someone please call me for a refund?
UpgradeLights.com is rated 4.23 based on 303 reviews