UpgradeLights.com Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend UpgradeLights.com

Tell us how UpgradeLights.com made you happy

"Item as expected"
"We really like the new lamp shade. The construction quality, fabric and color are great. We will order another very soon."
"Aloha, I am still waiting on my lamps. I left a message and no one has returned my call. My order states it was shipping on 4/15 and today is 4/28/17. Thank you, Karen Ho"
"I order a pair of linen covered half shades which were shipped instantly and for free. I was so pleased I bought another pair that again arrived two days after ordering; fine quality, good price, instant service...one happy customer."
"I will say I received what I ordered. Unfortunately, it did not solve my problem. The uno adaptor did fit; however, because the bulb base upon which it rests has slightly slanted shoulders. Thus, the lamp shade wabbles or teeters back and forth. I'm considering looking for a large metal washer that would hopefully stabilize the unit."
"It worked great to replace broken glass shades on a pool light"
"Easy all the way around -- easy to navigate website, easy to order, and then unbelievably fast delivery service. The lampshades themselves are high quality and just the right size. Perfect experience"
"Great customer service!"
"Got here faster than I thought"
"I'm giving 1 star because part of my order was missing and I've called 3 times with no returned call."
"Great lamp shades! Just wish they came in really bright white and also a longer version that would cover the entire ugly wall mounted lights we have. Great that it can snap onto a regular size bulb, since LED bulbs, particularly the color accurate ones with high CRI, are often a big bigger than incandescents."
"Beautiful shades! Great quality workmanship!"
"Was able to install it upside down to cover a bare bulb in a closet in a very old house. Looks great."
"Excellent! Exactly as shown on your site. Fast service and great prices. Thank you so much!"
"Product arrived quickly but didn't fit my shades/lamps. Needed to return product and it became difficult to do. No return shipping label included in package. No return information on web site. Had a customer service # but when called had to leave a message. Very concerned about the operation of this company. Don't think I would buy from company again for these reasons."
"The lampshades are good quality and look great ! There was an issue with shipping at first-- email said they were shipped but did come in expected time. I called and they were prompt to call me back to explain the issue and I had the shades in a few days."
"The quality and response time for my order was excellent. I love the lamp shade I ordered. It is a great addition to the room and room lighting. I know it will stand the test of time too. Very worth the price."
"lamp shades are great. they are and odd style so i was happy to find them. shipped in just a few days. price was ok compared to other sites"
"I got a Uno lamp shade. It is like the picture and description and works perfectly. A great product I think."
UpgradeLights.com is rated 4.47 based on 68 reviews