UpgradeLights.com Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend UpgradeLights.com
Click Here

Tell us how UpgradeLights.com made you happy

"Easy Peasy!"
"Received what I ordered and in a timely manner. Excellent service."
"Very good service and good prices. Quality product."
"Great"
"As advertised."
"I am still waiting for my return mailing label. Susan Iqbal"
"I have not received my order as of today, 9/29/19. Please help Thanks"
"Excellent quality, prompt shipping"
"The product wasn't what I needed & I'd like to return it. But I have received no response from customer service."
"I bought 6 bamboo lampshades and they were too small. Though I had to pay for shipping back UpgradeLights took them back without hesitation. I had my refund in 2 days. I ordered another 6 shades that were a little bigger. The shades came quickly, but 2 were damaged. UpgradeLights replaced the 2 damaged shades, which, I might add, I did not have to send back. Thank you UpgradeLights, this is a rare company in today's business world that is actually ethical and took care of their customer. I'd buy again from them in a heartbeat. Thanks again UpgradeLights. Marilyn, Naples, FL"
"Received quickly."
"Works great."
"It was exactly what I needed for my older lamp that couldn't use the harp method of attaching a lampshade."
"Ordered the wrong size, but company made it easy to return. Replaced with correct size and it is lovely. Good quality fabric."
"Shades are nicely made and arrived quickly. These were replacing a set I had received a few days before (needed a different color) The owner was extremely helpful and got the eggshell shades out to me in no time!"
"Has a steeper taper than indicated in the picture. This is a good thing to me."
"Excellent service and quality! Thank you!"
"Outstanding customer service. I received an order today with a crack in a glass globe. A friendly staff person returned my call promptly and offered to send out a replacement globe right away, no questions asked. Thank you for the great customer service!"
"The color was really off for me so I had to return"
"I love the lampshade I bought- it’s beautiful for my room! It’s a quality piece, square shape, covered in burlap, which brings a nice, rustic, homey touch. I like to mix up circular shapes and round shapes, to keep things interesting and the eye moving about the room, so I am very excited that it has worked out so well!"
UpgradeLights.com is rated 4.44 based on 91 reviews