UpgradeLights.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend UpgradeLights.com

Tell us how UpgradeLights.com made you happy
I have tried for days to return a shade that was to small. I made contact with upgrade lights to get the return information and I continue to wait on them.
Love the shades!!!
high quality looks great.
It was a bit smaller than I thought...but it worked for my lamp and it was in perfect condition.
Measurements were not accurate and would like to return the item but return instructions were not included with packaging
I mistakenly purchased the wrong size! :-( It's a cute product though! :-)
Lovely
Delighted to find attractive uno fit lamp shade for my very old floor lamps. Service was fast and the shades were perfectly made and styled. I'm a very happy customer!!
I love the shades, they fit my lamps perfectly although they were on the pricey side!
The product was excatly what I wanted.
Just what I wanted
Stunning chandelier shades in black and gold, which are sold out ever where else and high quality. I’m so happy I found this company after searching for ever! The super pricing and fast delivery can’t be beat. I wish I could posted a photo.
When package arrived at USPS it tinkled. Upon opening package both shades were broken into little pieces. No packing under them, only over them. Imagine the letdown after waiting 3wks to get them then this. I opened them infront of post office clerks and they were surprised by the packing. I need replacement or refund, let me know and I'll ship it back.
I was able to find a shade of an unusual size here for my antique bridge lamp. It came quickly & was well boxed. It only came in white (I would have chosen cream or ivory), but I will switch to a warmer bulb, and it will be fine. The slubby texture is quite pronounced, though the fabric weave is somewhat fine. Overall, I am quite pleased with the proportion of the shade, and the quality is very good.
The picture lamp was of high quality, while the price was more than fare. I would buy from them again and recommend to all.
Product piece missing.
Hard to find unofit shade. Very fast shipping. Will use again.
Prompt delivery in good condition. The shades were too small and I returned them. Total cost $89 but had to return and paid $35 to return through UPS!
Product was as described and delivered on time & in good condition. Good value for money.
The color of the shades are completely different than they are described on the website. Not white but gold when lit up
UpgradeLights.com is rated 4.34 based on 134 reviews