UpgradeLights.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend UpgradeLights.com

Tell us how UpgradeLights.com made you happy
The light fixture is nice; however, delivery was via USPS and took nearly two weeks with inadequate delivery updates. After the product arrived, there were no light bulbs included per the description on the website. After Customer Relations had the light bulbs delivered, they were not the Eco bulbs per the website's description.
The shade was too big for my chandelier. I need to return it. Please advise.
We like our light a lot, the shade is beautiful and the hardware is solid
I received my lampshade perfectly shipped. Excellent packing. Fits my lamp perfectly. Thank you.
Beautiful mica lamp shade.
Their selection is fantastic and the prices are very very good. I did a lot of shopping around before I landed here and I'm glad I landed here.
Description said these were extensions but they were std length
Gorgeous lamps. Shade seems a little large.
Got hard to find items here! Thanks
Great service.
Took me a while to find this company but VERY happy that I did in fall of 2019 as needed a few shades to fit decades old lamps and unable to do so locally! Very prompt shipping and prices that were better than I could find elsewhere! Thought I was going to have to spend extra for a custom shade elsewhere until I found this company!
I had a tough time finding this replacement lamp. I was happy to have found it and it fits perfectly. The ordering and shipping process was quick and very easy. Good quality globe.
Site describes these as "extensions" but they are std length
I was very happy with the purchase. It was exactly what I was expecting from the picture on the web site.
The covers were as described but unfortunately do not fit my chandelier. Mary DeSalvo
Perfect color. The shape goes with the lamp perfectly. I m very happy with this product!
The kraft shades I ordered were good quality and a very fair price. They came promptly!
The lamp shade is beautiful and Came very quickly. Fits my lamp perfect!
Very happy with the quality of these shades. Highly recommend.
Speedy service and product arrived in perfect shape.
UpgradeLights.com is rated 4.44 based on 112 reviews