UpgradeLights.com Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend UpgradeLights.com

Tell us how UpgradeLights.com made you happy

Telephone
"I bought 6 bamboo lampshades and they were too small. Though I had to pay for shipping back UpgradeLights took them back without hesitation. I had my refund in 2 days. I ordered another 6 shades that were a little bigger. The shades came quickly, but 2 were damaged. UpgradeLights replaced the 2 damaged shades, which, I might add, I did not have to send back. Thank you UpgradeLights, this is a rare company in today's business world that is actually ethical and took care of their customer. I'd buy again from them in a heartbeat. Thanks again UpgradeLights. Marilyn, Naples, FL"
"Received quickly."
"Works great."
"It was exactly what I needed for my older lamp that couldn't use the harp method of attaching a lampshade."
"Ordered the wrong size, but company made it easy to return. Replaced with correct size and it is lovely. Good quality fabric."
"Shades are nicely made and arrived quickly. These were replacing a set I had received a few days before (needed a different color) The owner was extremely helpful and got the eggshell shades out to me in no time!"
"Has a steeper taper than indicated in the picture. This is a good thing to me."
"Excellent service and quality! Thank you!"
"Outstanding customer service. I received an order today with a crack in a glass globe. A friendly staff person returned my call promptly and offered to send out a replacement globe right away, no questions asked. Thank you for the great customer service!"
"The color was really off for me so I had to return"
"I love the lampshade I bought- it’s beautiful for my room! It’s a quality piece, square shape, covered in burlap, which brings a nice, rustic, homey touch. I like to mix up circular shapes and round shapes, to keep things interesting and the eye moving about the room, so I am very excited that it has worked out so well!"
"quick delivery, excellent condition, just as described, perfect size that I needed!"
"I have been trying to return these for weeks with no response."
"great lights for my closet - will order again"
"Item as expected"
"We really like the new lamp shade. The construction quality, fabric and color are great. We will order another very soon."
"Aloha, I am still waiting on my lamps. I left a message and no one has returned my call. My order states it was shipping on 4/15 and today is 4/28/17. Thank you, Karen Ho"
"I order a pair of linen covered half shades which were shipped instantly and for free. I was so pleased I bought another pair that again arrived two days after ordering; fine quality, good price, instant service...one happy customer."
"I will say I received what I ordered. Unfortunately, it did not solve my problem. The uno adaptor did fit; however, because the bulb base upon which it rests has slightly slanted shoulders. Thus, the lamp shade wabbles or teeters back and forth. I'm considering looking for a large metal washer that would hopefully stabilize the unit."
"It worked great to replace broken glass shades on a pool light"
UpgradeLights.com is rated 4.50 based on 82 reviews