UpgradeLights.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend UpgradeLights.com
Never got it Want a refund
I ordered these three months ago and still don’t have them. Such a scam.
Wrong item sent.
i didn't receive it?
i think Walmart messed up the order.
I was sent two small shades, but not barrels shaped shade?

Caitlin Kelly
I ordered a clip-on lamp shade and received one without the clip (although even the receipt describes it as a clip-on) so I have to return it. Also, the box was slightly damaged when it arrived and the shade was bent but I was able to bend it back straight. The shade is beautiful - I'm very disappointed that I can't use it.
Never got package
When package arrived at USPS it tinkled. Upon opening package both shades were broken into little pieces. No packing under them, only over them. Imagine the letdown after waiting 3wks to get them then this. I opened them infront of post office clerks and they were surprised by the packing. I need replacement or refund, let me know and I'll ship it back.
Product piece missing.
I have not received my order as of today, 9/29/19. Please help
Thanks
The product wasn't what I needed & I'd like to return it. But I have received no response from customer service.
I have been trying to return these for weeks with no response.
Aloha, I am still waiting on my lamps. I left a message and no one has returned my call. My order states it was shipping on 4/15 and today is 4/28/17.
I'm giving 1 star because part of my order was missing and I've called 3 times with no returned call.
Product arrived quickly but didn't fit my shades/lamps. Needed to return product and it became difficult to do. No return shipping label included in package. No return information on web site. Had a customer service # but when called had to leave a message. Very concerned about the operation of this company. Don't think I would buy from company again for these reasons.
I ordered one of something that I wanted six of. If I liked the one, I would buy the five more to complete my light set. I was so excited to find this! I couldn't wait to get them. I bought the one and got the shipping number to track purchase. A day or two later, I got a message that my order had been cancelled and my money refunded. Why?!!? I didn't cancel my order!
I am extremely disappointed with my shopping experience with upgrade lights. I placed an order that was supposed to arrive 2 weeks ago and it never showed up. I've emailed customer service multiple times and received one response stating the tracking information shows the package was delivered. My last email has been ignored. If you're looking for a guarantee that your products will arrive and decent customer service, shop elsewhere.
Item not beeswax as advertised. Customer service has not responded to request for return.
UpgradeLights.com is rated 4.32 based on 179 reviews