UpgradeLights.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend UpgradeLights.com
Read UpgradeLights.com Reviews
I returned them - you sent me the ‘lamp’ shades :( I ordered the ‘pendant’ shades. Very disappointing.
Shipment has not arrived! Please contact me and check on this order.
I hope to never have to deal with these people again!
Received an email saying they were refunding my money and I still do not have any money! They are the ones who emailed me saying they were refunding the money. Don’t tell me that just so I will change my comments, I will just add more comments and make it even worse because I still don’t have my money that you said I had already received, no I have not!
I purchased a lamp shade from your company on amazon, it was the wrong size, I tried via email and contacted customer service? HMMMMM.. no reply, ordered correct size on your website and sent other one back to your company Surprize!!!! no credit ,no reply
I never received this item. Can someone please call me for a refund?
Very poor service! Still waiting for one of my shades. Ordered 4 shades got 2 and was charged for all 4. I received I of the 2 shades and still waiting after 2 weeks!
I never received my items. Am awaiting resolution.
Was nothing like the picture very disappointed
Still have not received my order
I never received my order 😡
the lampshade never arrived. When can i expect it?
The lampshades I ordered were totally different from the lampshades I received. Wrong lampshades; I returned them
I have waited a month and never received the product.
I received the wrong finial. I emailed and didn't hear back, I phoned and was told to email, I emailed and did receive word that I would receive the correct finial. I waited two weeks and did not receive the correct finial. I emailed and did not hear back. I'm not able to get through using the phone number on the website. Extremely dissatisfied. I would like the correct finial so if customer service can assist I would appreciate it.
WAY TOO TINY - NOT AS PICTURED - WAY "OVER" PRICED
Ordered UNO lampshade for floor lamp , received clip on bulb lampshade. Did not reorder fools working there.
Never got it Want a refund
I ordered these three months ago and still don’t have them. Such a scam.
Wrong item sent.