UpgradeLights.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend UpgradeLights.com

Tell us how UpgradeLights.com made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
I ordered wrong item
Great option needed to upgrade an old floor lamp!
It was too small though. I had to order again.
So sorry but the shade I bought didn’t fit my antique Baldwin lamp. The wires were too large and the fitting in the center too small. The shade is very nice so I’m keeping it for future use on a different lamp. The shade was very well packed and arrived quickly. Thanks for asking.
It was a bit smaller than I thought...but it worked for my lamp and it was in perfect condition.
Just what I wanted
I was able to find a shade of an unusual size here for my antique bridge lamp. It came quickly & was well boxed. It only came in white (I would have chosen cream or ivory), but I will switch to a warmer bulb, and it will be fine. The slubby texture is quite pronounced, though the fabric weave is somewhat fine. Overall, I am quite pleased with the proportion of the shade, and the quality is very good.
The covers were as described but unfortunately do not fit my chandelier.

Mary DeSalvo
The color was really off for me so I had to return
Item as expected
I will say I received what I ordered. Unfortunately, it did not solve my problem. The uno adaptor did fit; however, because the bulb base upon which it rests has slightly slanted shoulders. Thus, the lamp shade wabbles or teeters back and forth. I'm considering looking for a large metal washer
that would hopefully stabilize the unit.
Great lamp shades! Just wish they came in really bright white and also a longer version that would cover the entire ugly wall mounted lights we have. Great that it can snap onto a regular size bulb, since LED bulbs, particularly the color accurate ones with high CRI, are often a big bigger than incandescents.
Arrived promptly and well packaged
The fixtures were back ordered so we had to wait. When they arrive, they are good qualities and look really nice in the kitchen.
The shade arrived promptly and in good condition. It fits really well, and I'm so glad for the selection and specificity of Upgrade Lights inventory and sales. Only reason for 4 stars (not 5) is that the online pictures are low quality-- shade color was not *quite* as expected.
The lamp is very nice quality and as described - so no disappointment there. However, the chain was a pain to assemble on the cord and the color of the cord was bright yellow, great if your chain was brass but the chain was pewter. It makes for an awkward combo - a silver cord would have made it perfect.
The shade is really well done. The material quality is high and really quite nice.
UpgradeLights.com is rated 4.36 based on 168 reviews