UpgradeLights.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend UpgradeLights.com
Read UpgradeLights.com Reviews
Love the lights. The drum style ceiling lights were a bit difficult to assemble and mount. Not looking forward to changing those light bulbs.
Beautiful. But doesn’t fit.☹️
The lampshades were lovely but too big so I had to return them. I returned them through UPS and was shocked to have to pay almost $44 for postage. That was my mistake, I guess, but I wish I had received guidance from UpgradeLights about how to return them when I emailed about that. I didn't know whether to return to Walmart or to UpgradeLights. The young lady gave me the UpgradeLights return address only. Again, it was my responsibility to have asked for further advice, but it would have been better business practice to have let me know the most inexpensive means of return. I can't believe I'd have been charged over $43 had I just returned them to Walmart.
Nice shade fits well
Everything was fine, I ordered the wrong size.. Though you are very pricy..
Came on time. Were exactly what I was looking for. They were packaged very securely.
Easy to deal with. Lamp shade came promptly and exactly as expected. Looks great on lamp.
Looks like the picture, so we're happy.
I love it...but think about no chain and use like a fake ivy covering.....
Hi, the shades were what I wanted for a pair of Buddha lamps. But they are to short and do not cover the switch and the fitting for the bulb did not sit right. We changed the bulb and still wobbles off. I would like the same shade but a little taller and better fitting for lightbulb. Other than the fitting I liked the quality. Thank you!
The base was too small to fit on the lamp I had to pull the leaves back to fit the shorter base. Otherwise the lamp is perfect beautiful that was my mistake I hope this can help someone thank you
Its the perfect fit for the 1920s standing lamp!
I ordered wrong item
Great option needed to upgrade an old floor lamp!
It was too small though. I had to order again.
So sorry but the shade I bought didn’t fit my antique Baldwin lamp. The wires were too large and the fitting in the center too small. The shade is very nice so I’m keeping it for future use on a different lamp. The shade was very well packed and arrived quickly. Thanks for asking.
It was a bit smaller than I thought...but it worked for my lamp and it was in perfect condition.
Just what I wanted
I was able to find a shade of an unusual size here for my antique bridge lamp. It came quickly & was well boxed. It only came in white (I would have chosen cream or ivory), but I will switch to a warmer bulb, and it will be fine. The slubby texture is quite pronounced, though the fabric weave is somewhat fine. Overall, I am quite pleased with the proportion of the shade, and the quality is very good.
The covers were as described but unfortunately do not fit my chandelier. Mary DeSalvo
UpgradeLights.com is rated 4.23 based on 305 reviews