UpgradeLights.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend UpgradeLights.com
Barrel Drum 6 Inch Clip On Chandelier Lamp Shade - Black Parchment

Shades are fine, for the price. However bulb clips do not grip well at all on a typical "flame" shaped candelabra bulb. Result is: it's impossible to keep the shades upright & level. They are always cock-eyed. So, overall, a disappointment.
Recently the glass cone on a favorite lamp fell and smashed. Upgrade Lights was the only source I could find with a replacement which fit. The only downside is that it is white glass, instead of the green I had, so it is very bright. A low wattage bulb many make it OK for me. I shall see.
It’s small red a lamp shade. It got the job done.
THE ITEMS WERE TO SMALL
It is just ok nothing special. The over the light bulb wire us thin.
I ordered 8 rattan chandelier shades. They could have been about an inch or two longer to cover the light bulb.
It’s ok I just ordered the wrong size but I’m using it for another lamp
Prompt delivery in good condition. The shades were too small and I returned them. Total cost $89 but had to return and paid $35 to return through UPS!
The color of the shades are completely different than they are described on the website. Not white but gold when lit up
The Wicker lampshade I ordered was below grade for the price.
The shade was too big for my chandelier. I need to return it. Please advise.
I am still waiting for my return mailing label.
Susan Iqbal
The price was great and delivery was fast. It was just not right size for my lamp stand.
They sent me the wrong lamp shade. The return was relatively straightforward. I will order again when the shade I wanted is back in stock.
UpgradeLights.com is rated 4.30 based on 227 reviews