UpgradeLights.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend UpgradeLights.com
The order was completed in outstanding time and received in great shape.
Beautiful shade. I initially ordered the wrong size and the company was very responsive in correcting.
Nice products, and easy to work with. I would buy from them again.
Well packed and super fast shipping
I really like the way the shade looks when the light is on in my hall.
Quick delivery, items well packed, good quality. Will order from this company again.
No problems. Fast service. Fair price. Perfect shade for our Down bridge floor lamp.
Just what I was looking for. Cheerful and fun
Very happy to have purchased from this company.
The lamp shade worked perfectly on my vintage floor lamp.
Solid light and attractive. Perfect for lighting our flag.
Helped update our lighting fixture without replacing!!
Unfortunately, the shade I received was described as "off white" and it was pure white which was not what I needed. However, I returned it w/o a problem and got a quick refund. Good company to deal with.
It’s very difficult to find lampshades with the uno fitting for the old wrought iron downward bridge lamps. You had them and the shade size dimensions were very clear which made it easy to order The shades arrived undamaged in a timely manner They fit and look fine. More size, shape and fabric/color options in this particular style would be nice. I would definitely order from you again.
Just what I wanted.
The black chandelier shades were exactly what I was looking for. They seem to be made well, and the fabric is of nice quality. The price was excellent!
I was happy to find the square shade for the lamp I had for years, it was perfect. Thank you
Quick delivery
Best customer service around!! They hand picked new shades for my lamps, sent pics, and they were perfect! I can’t say enough about the ir professionalism and ease of dOing business. Will never ever stroll aisles at home improvement stores. This grup knows the biz. Excellent and 100% satisfied!
It’s really very good and comfortable my family really liked it.
UpgradeLights.com is rated 4.30 based on 227 reviews