UpgradeLights.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend UpgradeLights.com
Read UpgradeLights.com Reviews
great
Lampshade arrived promptly and it is perfect. I appreciated the information at the website to help me be sure I was ordering the correct shade for my lamp.
These rectangular lamp shades are high quality. They are a beautiful “greige ” linen fabric that blends with all neutrals. I used two of them on natural warm rattan lamps to bridge the gap with my draperies which are a blend of greys, blacks and ivory tones that emulate raw silk. Designer quality. My 30-ish professional children consider me the Queen of Picky. I wear that badge proudly because I only buy the right thing once. Feel confident in this purchase. These shades arrived timely and in great condition!
Just what I needed. Shipping and service was quick. Thank you.
Great communication, sent more appropriate light bulbs for the shades at no cost. Would definitely shop here again.
easy to deal with
The lampshade is for a bridge floor lamp. This shade is a screw-on type with a stated 2" drop. It perfectly fit the antique lamp we purchased. The description was such that I could tell this was what I needed to replace the one that came with the lamp many years ago. I was glad to find Upgrade Lights and such a great price as well.
Very good quality, excellent expertise for information from a customer service rep. The item i needed was for a baldwin lamp which are not common, so thank you
Order arrived quickly. The shades were just as described. They were the closest in size the to original shades that came with my fixture. I needed white shades and these filled the bill. The quality is good. Perhaps not quite so good as the originals, but the fixture is hung from a high ceiling in a bedroom and from that distance they look great.
Great quality! Good selection! Easy ordering!
excellent company, great customer service. I called prior to one of my orders and the rep was extremely knowledgeable.
The lamp shade is beautiful ! The screw on part was the wrong size for the lamp. Sorry that I will have to return it. Wish there was a way to get a larger part that screws onto the lamp. All in all, I would order from UpgradeLights again.
Exactly the old-fashioned large lampshade I was looking for!
I couldn't have asked for a better fit or quality in the transition from the uno fitter to accommodate the new spider lampshade.
These were perfect for my diy sconces! Love! Perfect size. Would recommend.
UpgradeLights.com 5 star review on 30th May 2021
My lamp shade arrived quickly, well-packaged, and in good shape.
Perfect for what I needed
Loved it
Nice shade, replacing one with 7 inch top diameter ...... Closest I could get. Looks fine, well made and attractive.
I am very happy with your service and product.
UpgradeLights.com is rated 4.23 based on 305 reviews