UpgradeLights.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend UpgradeLights.com

Tell us how UpgradeLights.com made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Was exactly what I was expecting
The lights were smaller than I anticipated. But they were useful.
Everything was perfect. Item was exactly what the description showed on eBay. It was packaged very well and it was exactly what we wanted. Thank you
The parts I ordered were as described. They made for a quick and easy fix to my broken lamp. They also did not require any specialist tools.
I love my lamp! It came quickly. Thank you!
Purchased a small lamp shade I could not find in stores. Good quality merchandise, reasonable price
Great service for a hard to find item.
Excellent
Lovely shades!! Would purchase again.
Beautiful as expected
I OBTAINED THE SMALL CLIPPED SHADE, PURCHASED FROM AMAZOM BECAUSE I USED MY POINTS.
AND I TRULY NEEDED IT FOR A LONG TIME.
I received helpful advise and my purchase arrived as promised.
UpgradeLights is professional. In shipment of my (6) chandelier lamp shades, one was not included. I thought: "Great, another hassle to deal with", but not so. No hassle at all and my shade arrived shortly after.

Trust is no easy matter during these disturbing times, but I would trust UpgradeLights, again, with no hesitation. And my shades are just what I ordered, perfect!
Love the shades!!!
high quality looks great.
Lovely
Delighted to find attractive uno fit lamp shade for my very old floor lamps. Service was fast and the shades were perfectly made and styled. I'm a very happy customer!!
I love the shades, they fit my lamps perfectly although they were on the pricey side!
The product was excatly what I wanted.
Stunning chandelier shades in black and gold, which are sold out ever where else and high quality. I’m so happy I found this company after searching for ever! The super pricing and fast delivery can’t be beat. I wish I could posted a photo.
UpgradeLights.com is rated 4.38 based on 151 reviews