Urban Natural Reviews

of reviewers recommend Urban Natural

Tell us how Urban Natural made you happy
I ordered my couch in August and it had an expected delivery date of October. The current expected delivery date is March. The website states that they will email you throughout the process to track your order. I have had to reach out multiple times to receive any type of response which is usually just to tell me they have delayed it further. I’m disappointed in their emails as they do not even feel apologetic in their responses and pass blame to other companies. I wish that their customer service was at the same quality as their product.
We do sincerely apologize for the delays you are experiencing with your furniture order. We should have been better at communicating delays with you. Cisco Brothers is located Los Angeles, where your sofa is currently being made, is experiencing a surge in COVID-19 cases. The workshop is at a 50% capacity and has experienced multiple closures for health and safety protocols. We have no control over this. We are not trying to pass blame on anyone. This is just the situation that everyone is experiencing at the moment. If there is something else we can do for you in the meanwhile please let us know.
Kind regards,
Ali
201-330-1212
Working with Ali at Urban Natural was a wonderful experience. He went out of his way to make sure what I was looking for was exactly what I ordered. My expectations were met, and my family is enjoying the beautiful and comfortable sectional. Thank you Ali for all of your help. I love your style.
I'm happy that I discovered Urban Natural when I did - I was looking for a new dining room table and ended up with a gorgeous hardwood table from Copeland. Ali and his team really know their products and were happy to help answer all of my questions.
I loved shopping at Urban Natural for our new Cisco Brothers Sectional. I ordered free swatches and worked with an experienced designer from Urban Natural to build my dream custom sectional.
I ordered a coffee table from Urban Natural and had a great experience. I received regular updates on when to expect my table and the White Glove Delivery Service was outstanding!
Ali and his team take the time to help you find exactly what you need. I love my new mattress!
Urban Natural has an amazing selection and a great customer service team! I used the online chat on their website to help find the right size chairs for my dining room. Would absolutely recommend!
The service was fabulous, and the communication and customer service was something that is sorely lacking in today’s society. I highly Reccomended shopping with then. Delivery of my sofa was earlier than promised and came off without a single problem. The price was $1,000.00 less for the same sofa than I could find anywhere, even in my own city with delivery across town!
I purchased the Invigo sit-stand desk from Urban Natural. I was looking for a desk for my home office and was sold on the customizations of the Invigo desk by Copeland. Urban Natural's customer service is what really made the entire process smooth. They explained what all the modifications were and worked with me to build my dream desk. Thank you, Urban Natural!
Urban Naturals furniture and rugs have filled our home with quality, distinctive furniture that is comfortable and stylish. We've never found anything similar at other furniture stores.
Great selection of products. Amazing quality and wonderful look
I absolutely love my new dining table and I can't wait to come back for more furniture! Thanks to Ali and his team - I had a great experience and i highly recommend Urban Natural to anyone looking for high quality furniture.
Efficient, professional, and very friendly and knowledgeable service.

Refreshing compared to the crazy smoke and mirrors of the mainstream mattress business.

And this was right after they moved into the present location; I expect now things will be even better organized.

Product has been great.
The folks at Urban Natural were super patient with me while I waited for my order. Delayed (through no fault of their own) by COVID. They were kind, and helpful, and never told me to go take a hike. :-) Which they could have. I appreciate the team!
I absolutely love my American Leather sofa. Looks great in our guest room and everyone who has used it raves about the comfort. Thanks Urban Natural!
I appreciate how Ali and his team kept me updated throughout my order I knew the custom order would take a while, but I was always kept in the loop and my order was delivered before the projected date.
We ordered a Copeland dining table from Ali and we absolutely love it! The entire experience was great, from talking about wood finish choices to delivery.
So happy I came across Urban Natural! I've been looking for a natural furniture store close to New York and this place has everything I was looking for.
I had a very good experience.
My sleeper sofa (American leather) gets rave reviews from my guests.
Thanks!
I love shopping with Urban Natural because they've picked out sustainable, quality brands. I've taken too long trying to search for pieces online only to end up at major (low quality) furniture store sites. Urban Natural has a ton of great brands in one spot.
Urban Natural is rated 4.92 based on 105 reviews