Urban Natural Reviews

of reviewers recommend Urban Natural

Tell us how Urban Natural made you happy
Nice people to deal with. I like how they send swatches and are very knowledgeable about materials. Our bed looks great. Very happy with it.
I found Ali to be very helpful and a pleasure to work with . Des Wisniski
This is where I get all my furniture! High quality / great value for money.
Exellent service!
I loved my Copeland Furniture. The quality was amazing and the Service Received from Urban Natural was absolutely amazing!
The store has beautiful furniture and wonderful customer service. We are very happy with our dining room set and look forward to being customers again in the future. Every step of this big purchase from shopping to delivery was first rate. Thank you Urban Natural for being a part of our every day table gatherings!
Extremely displeased, which is unfortunate because PREVIOUS experiences with this company have been outstanding! This last order, although uncomplicated has taken well over 3 months and counting!
In MY opinion, this is NOT the way to treat a returning EXCELLENT customer!
Hi,
I do apologize your bed has been taking longer than expected. All our furniture is made in the USA by skilled craftsmen. With both the COVID-19 outbreak, coupled with unprecedented demand, all our workshops are experiencing unforeseen delays. We would love nothing more than to get your bed to you as quickly as possible, but unfortunately our hands are tied. If there is anything else we can do for you, please contact me at ali@urbannatural.com or call me at 201-330-1212.
So glad to find a natural furniture store. Love there nontoxic pillows and mattress we got.
Urban Natural is offering Starbucks gift cards for reviews!
We have purchased bedroom, kitchen and family room furniture from Urban Natural. Each time the buying process has been fun as the staff is so friendly and knowledgeable. But what matters even more is that the products last because they are so well made. We love this store!
My family purchased a floor model Copeland Audrey Extension Dining Table and also placed an order through Urban Natural Home with Copeland for six chairs and a bench. Everything was great--service including delivery was stupendous and the quality of the product from Copeland is beautifully amazing!

The professionalism at Urban Natural Home is unmatched. As long as I live in the greater Tri-state (NY/NJ/CT) area, I WILL do business with them again.
The quality of their products and the entire purchase, delivery and installation process was handled flawlessly. They communicated well and were responsive to our needs and timeline. Terrific company.
We bought a set of dresser from the store. The staff is very professional and helpful. Delivery is quick. Recommend!
I purchased pillows at Urban Natural last year, and am writing this review following an appointment during COVID times to visit the showroom and explore options for expanding my work-from-home setup.

You will not be overwhelmed by endless choices here-- instead, furniture and more has been carefully curated and vetted for craftsmanship, and for sustainability, still with a wide range of styles and options on display. The furniture is incredibly high quality and I wish I could makeover my entire home here!

My budget doesn't allow that, sadly, but there are a range of prices for those looking to invest in furniture that is elegant, contemporary, functional, and durable. So impressed by the selection and by the customer service and care!
We purchased a Kids' Mattress and it is very natural so that our son does not inhale harmful chemicals. One sleeps many hours in their lifetime and that is a lot of hours of breathing. The mattress is affordable, natural, and very comfortable. My husband and I often end up in the kids' beds and it is comfortable for us as well. Enough spring and padding to make it just right.
Very easy process ordering a large, expensive piece of furniture. The salesperson was terrific and helped me navigate the credit application, sent multiple samples, and made changes to my order even though it should have been too late to do so.
They took alot of time to answer all of our questions about the different brands they carry. They also seamlessly coordinated delivery and setup. We were very happy and will definitely purchase from them again!
I purchased my latex mattress from this store. Mattress is excellent quality and looks like new after two years of use. I would recommend this place to anyone who would like to purchase good quality items. Great place and smooth transaction overall.
The Urban Natural team was incredible to work with. They assisted me with a sofa purchase as well as a custom upholstery choice. They provided regular progress updates. Delivery was exceptional white glove service. They also called shortly after delivery, informing me that the sofa was damaged in transit. Even though the damage was minimal enough that I probably would have not noticed, they provided an entirely new sofa. Excellent customer service, and amazing choices in heirloom-quality furniture.
We were very pleased with our experience at Urban Natural. There was no end to their patience with our unending questions and deliberations. They made the process as easy as possible given that we live a bit of a distance from the store so they would send us fabric samples or just answer questions on the phone. We did go there a couple of times and the store was nicely set up and we felt free to sit on a sofa as long as we needed to, or open a sofa bed to see the mechanism, etc. They really made us feel confident in our purchase by the time we made it. And we love the sofa we bought from them and I also want to add that the delivery process was seamless. FIVE STARS for sure.
Urban Natural is rated 4.93 based on 73 reviews