Urban Accents Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Urban Accents

customerservice@urbanaccents.com

4043 N Ravenswood Ave #216

Tell us how Urban Accents made you happy

"Purchased Green Chile topping or Mix. Either way it is delicious! Great mixed with hambeger for Green Chile burger or as a topping! Still coming up with new ideas. So good one might be tempted to just stick a spoon in the jar and have at it. It is just that good!!!"
"Got my product fast and on time, love their products. I got the bbq seasoning kit, love it. My favorite is Parmesan Chipotle- Corn on the Cob. But I've never had on corn, I put in all my meats for bbqing, potatoes."
"We have used the Punjab Red Tandoori on chicken and rack of lamb for a number of years. It is excellent. I use the marinade recipe that is on the bottle."
"I ordered, HoneyGinger & Vanilla Standout sides seasoning blend. I found this product in a local produce store in 2017. It is the best for sweet potatoes! I have been searching since then, to no avail. I even contacted urban accents and I was told it was no longer available. I just happened to get on your website and lo and behold it was in the sale items. I Ordered 10, I hope that will be enough. Happy Holidays to me! I have tried many Urban Accents products and they have never disappointed me. Thank you, Dorothy Clark"
"I really like the products and use them for Weekly meal prep. As they are difficult to find in the store, I sometimes buy them through Amazon. This time I went to the source as I’m trying to do less via amazon. But it took over two weeks and my order was not entirely fulfilled."
"Absolutely wonder products and service. The Jamaica Taco sauce is amazing!"
"Haven't had a chance to use it yet."
"Love the veggie roasti g seasoning- it’s awesome on carrots and asparagus!"
"Great selection of unique spices and rubs with quick delivery"
"What an amazing company! I have tried 4 different simmer sauces and they are all so unique and delicious! I can't get enough!"
"Quick delivery and great product selection"
"The Santa Fe rub on sliced pork belly makes a great ‘bacon’!"
"Excellent products, with consistent quality, and blends that cannot be found anywhere else. Shipping is always above par. Will order again and again!"
"Love your spices, they taste great and really enhance my food!"
"The Chicago Steak and Shop seasoning is the BEST. I have used it for years and it just the right touch to burgers, chops and steaks."
"Shipping took 11 days. When it said 4-6 days."
"Very pleased with the Urban Accents products! The roasted veggie blends are outstanding! The Chipotle & Parmesan blend for corn on the cob is delicious! Highly recommend your products to everyone!"
"Took too long to get here."
"Excellent and flavorful product, my favorite "Cajun Street'"
"I use this for my sliders and always get rave reviews from everyone!,p"
Urban Accents is rated 4.84 based on 489 reviews