Urban Accents Reviews

of reviewers recommend Urban Accents
Read Urban Accents Reviews
I routinely order Sonoma pepper for everyday use in my kitchen. Sounds pretty bougie to insist on mail order pepper, right? So totally worth it! The hint of citrus and garlic livens up everything from scrambled eggs to my strawberry balsamic crostata with black pepper - and makes people think I'm an awesome cook! (I'm not.) Thank you!
Put my order in expecting to have to wait a week or more to get it with all of the delivery backlog during the Covid19. Was pleasently suprised when it arrived in less than a week! thank you for a speedy delivery!!
Easy ordering online. This was my first order. 20% off code for first time order did not appear until after my order was placed. Did not get discount. Order arrived quickly. The manchego is my favorite. It helps to steam the cauliflower head first for easy slicing. The flavor is amazing. Everyone would love all veggies if they first try them with spices from Urban Accents.
Hi Stella,

So glad you love the Manchego and Roasted Garlic Veggie Roaster! I love it too. It's also great on potatoes! Sorry your code didn't arrive right away- you can definitely use it on your next order! I hope that helps.

Liliana
Customer Service & Sales Support Specialist
Excellent products, prompt delivery. It's my go to gift fro friends.
The Argentine steak rub is my favorite. It contains a variety if savory spices. I also think the Turkey Brining Kit is excellent, very tasty. I recommend both.
Always pleased!
I'm really happy with many of the bottled seasonings, definitely have favorites and I would be sad to not be able to get these anywhere (Sonoma Pepper, Mesa Rosa Chipotle, Mozambique Peri Peri are the best).
I have always had good service from Urban Accents. Love all the products of theirs I have used.
THE BEST!!
The Hatch Green Chile Burger Starter is delicious! I use it in turkey burgers, meatloaf, it's good on everything!! Highly recommend!
Great quality and flavorful products. Quick shipping and great customer service. I will definitely make more purchases and support this local company.
Website was easy to navigate and the product I received was exactly what was promised!
enjoying the popcorn and sesonings
I am big fan of Urban Accents spices and use them in everything I cook. Ordering online is easy and efficient, delivery is fast. Highly recommend.
Thanks for your review! We're always excited when people love our products.
Quantities are so tiny. For the price it’s outrageous. Will not purchase again.
Seriously! The miso salmon rub is the best. My kids always ask when can we make more. I don't think they know it's fish. I've been trying to find more for a year now and was about to give up when the heavens opened and I ordered 20 packs.
Thanks for your review! You know you can always find the rub at Cost Plus World Market as well. So happy your kids are eating their braiinfood!
That was an impressive order! I'm glad we can help your family eat great food! If you're ever having a hard time finding your favorite Urban Accents products, feel free to reach out via phone or email and we'll do our best to help you. We appreciate you!
They offer excellent service and I have shopped with them for quite a few years. I have NO complaints and I'm a picky person! I could not live without their products and I recommend UA in every cooking conversation I have! Great company!
Thanks Sandi! What are some of your favorites to recommend? We're so lucky to have great customers like you out there spreading the word!
This stuff is like crack for your veggies. I absolutely your products. I used to buy them at the local meat market, then moved and could not find them locally - so now I just order online. I've even added these to gift baskets of food at the holidays and family is also now addicted. Great product.
Great product and fast shipping but I would like to buy a larger quantity.
Everything I bought from Urban Accents was fabulous!! I will definitely be buying more from them in the future
Urban Accents is rated 4.82 based on 569 reviews