Urban Accents Reviews

of reviewers recommend Urban Accents
Read Urban Accents Reviews
Absolutely the best way to make turkey!!!
Everything was very good. Package arrived at promised date. Have ordered from Urban Accents three other times and never had anything but very good service. WELL DONE. Keep up the good work
Great product. Great customer service. Efficient delivery.
My last order was a gift but I use Urban Accent products myself and have tried most of what they sell and so far it has all been excellent which is why I got it for a gift for my son in law who loves cooking as well! Great products thanks
One of the best products in the market.
We use this every year for our turkey and will not use anything else. Everyone loves it!
First time, and now forever customer, of the Turkey Brining kits. OMGOODNESS!! Best turkey EVER. Moist, juicy and flavorful it is now our staple for the holidays. Your glazes and seasonings have long been family favorites, we will spread the delicious word !!
The turkey brine and rub mix is fabulous. This year’s turkey was the best ever.
Excellent spices, rubs and other products throughout. Good prices and on time shipping.
Smoked Thanksgiving turkey today using the kit. Would highly recommend it, very good flavor and juicy.
Took way too long to ship my order, 12 days, and who knows how long before I receive it. I won't need the turkey brine kit by then.
Almost 20 years ago, I first found Urban Accents in a kitchen store in Truckee, CA. When I ran out of my initial two jars of spices, I was thrilled to find Urban Accents online and I have been an return customer since then. I enjoy and use the spices mixes, dry rub, veggie roasters, chili seasoning, and "Gotta Cook Tonight packets. My cooking would be dull with out Urban Accents!
received my order in perfect condition. the popcorn kit that i ordered looks nice, didn't open since it is a gift for Christmas
Awesome pizza sauce. Bought all 4 sauce flavors. We love it.
This product makes the juiciest most flavorful turkey imaginable! We love it!!
I like the spices and the turkey brine. I didn’t brine the turkey last year and everyone said don’t ever do that again. So everyone enjoys the turkey when I brine it with your brand.
I use it on salmon on my webber with red oak and it is fantastic!
Best spices around!!! Ordering is a breeze on-line
Absolutely love this product used it last year. But very dissapointed the day after I bought from your site while you were having a sale saw the product at the grocery store for $2 less than what I paid.
Perfect order delivered that was neatly packaged and secured. Order was processed quickly and nothing was broken. Excellent service!
Urban Accents is rated 4.84 based on 518 reviews