Urban Accents Reviews

of reviewers recommend Urban Accents
Read Urban Accents Reviews
Everything I bought from Urban Accents was fabulous!! I will definitely be buying more from them in the future
It's hard to review an order that never arrived.
Hi,
Your order shipped within one day of receiving it, and it has to travel all the way from Chicago to Alaska! The tracking says it made it to Seattle on 2/4 and is on schedule to arrive to you. Please check your email as I'll be reaching out to you directly with more details!
UA Customer Service
I sure like these spices! I was introduced to them by my local Walmart. I fell in love with the vegetable spices. I wanted to try the dessert spices but they were not available. Since falling in love with them our local Walmart has DISCONTINUED these great spices. BOOOO! So We order directly from the website.
Really tasty herb mixes! Delicious Brussel sprouts and cauliflower using the spices.
I first purchase Urban Acccent popcorn Kernels 5 years when I was going to use it with my ceviche it was then I fell in love the taste, the texture etc. I have been a fan every since, but much to my dismay myFresh Market stopped carrying it and I could not remeber the name so I scouring the internet looking and bam I found it, you better believe it loaded up on it... great popcorn, once you try nothing else’s would do!!
Not a big salt eater so I found one of your products in a Tuesday morning store. Loved them so much I now order online. Looking forward to summer when I can try some new ones to make them my favorites.
I like the coffee and would purchase again from them. I wanted whole bean but it came ground. I think it was my fault.
I love cooking and am fussy about the quality of spices I purchase. Urban Accents blends are fresh and high quality as you can see in the colors and taste. I’m hooked!
I love the popcorn and seasonings. I ordered a few sets for gifts. My only complaint is that I used one of them to give to my niece who I needed a gift for. I ordered another one on12/25 to replace it for my sister, but she didn’t get it until 1/11, over three weeks later. When I borrowe it from her I told her it should come in 5 days or so, I didn’t expect it to take so long.
The product is fine. I just don’t understand why it took 3 weeks for them to ship it. They said “4-6 days shipping”, but they failed to mention that they wait 3 weeks to fulfill the order, then send it via 4-6 days shipping. Does it really take 3 weeks to put seasoning in a box?
I am so pleased with these spices and there flavor is wonderful! I used the Jamaican jerk rub on chicken wings and the Kodak salmon rub on catfish so delicious 😋 I will definitely buy more!
Brine kit was a hit at Christmas,so ordering a couple more seemed like a good idea. A good transaction all around. Thanks.
My family and I love your seasoning. Thank you!
Great product but the order took three weeks to arrive (ordered 26 Dec and it was delivered 14 Jan). I'd already forgotten about it.
POPCORN IS GREAT, BUT THIS LAST TIME IT TOOK TO LONG TO GET THE ORDER....SAD TO SAY
We enjoy Urban Accents unique seasoning blends.
Delicious easy upgrade for your veggies. Even my kids ask for them.
I have used and loved the Parmesan Mediterranean seasoning, so I am looking forward to trying the other flavors!
This is the only thing we put on our popcorn! Cook it on the stove with a little olive oil and sprinkle with the Spicy Chili Lime seasoning! Yum!
I have made the mixtures by Urban Accents a large part of my spice drawer. Each product has its own distinct flavor profile I’ve come to rely upon. Depending on what I’m cooking I rarely have to amend the individual spice just salt or pepper. My go to mixes are the Heartland and the Mesa Rosa for all sorts of dishes. I use the Heartland in eggs and veggie sautés and the Mesa Rosa in pinto beans and on ground chicken for burrito fillings.
Urban Accents is rated 4.82 based on 550 reviews