Urban Accents Reviews

Read Urban Accents Reviews
Great food.
Posted 43 minutes ago
Would not shop anywhere but Urban Accents. Only use Chicago Steak and Chops
I have been using the vegie roaster seasonings for awhile now and would highly recommend them. Doesn't matter which one you buy. They are all delicious and easy to use.
Love Urban Accents! But they are so hard to find in stores. So I ordered direct, very fast shipping.
Live the offerings, Argentinian blend is my favorite multipurpose mix- steaks or veggies get that extra zip every time!
I gotta say I love the popcorn and popcorn spices from Urban Accents. Just great taste and quality. Can't go wrong.
I didn’t get my full order, called your customer service number and didn’t get a call back.
We like the crazy cheese but my most recent purchase tasted more salty than cheesy so a bit disappointed. Kettle one is good.
I love urban accents!! I discovered them when I worked for Wegmans. There’s more options on their website so I like to buy directly from here now. Amazing flavors. The chili starters are my favorite (pumpkin is the best). I’m excited to try the smash burger seasoning and the dip mix. Can’t go wrong with any of their items in my opinion!
Urban Accents gives you the advantage- it's almost fool proof. Great spices makes great meals! And these are just that!
Skeptical of dill pickle flavor but the salty, briny tanginess totally worked!
This is my first order with Urban Accents. I was looking for a Christmas present for my 34 year old son who enjoys BBQing. There were a lot of sale items, so I started there. The delivery was fast. I think my son will enjoy the different rubs as much as I enjoyed picking them out.
Thank you Urban Accents!!!
My daughter got me a bottle of this for a present a few years ago cause she knew how much I loved to grill, turned out to be the best blend I have ever had, we all absolutely love the Chicago Steak and Chop , if you haven’t ever tried this amazing blend, do your meat a favor and enjoy!!
Love your Vermont Maple Rub. Makes
Beef Tenderloin Restaurant quality. Also tried the Fruit Griller with peaches. Very yummy
Ok I have two separate reviews. The meatless food was the best I have ever eaten. My roommate is vegaterian and I'm not. We ordered the street taco and the sloppy joes I absolutely loved them. 5 🌟 for sure. Now we ordered the corn seasoning and not a fan at all. VERY salty and couldn't taste the seasoning due to salt. So it's a 1 🌟. Really hope you do more meatless options I will order for sure. Great customer service and follow up on emails regarding delivery and very fast delivery. Overall great company to order from just corn seasoning salty but then again so am I lol.
Urban Accents 3 star review on 29th September 2020
Wife is eating plant based foods. Seen your ad online and wanted to try your product. Not available in our area so ordered online. She commented that Korean BBQ was very tasty. Have not tried tacos yet but expect it will also be a hit. Only wish it was available locally to save the shipping costs.
Love the Chicago Steak and Chop seasoning! I use it on steaks and grilled chicken. Nothing else will do for us.
Keep up the good work!
Flavors are great and the plant street taco meat is wonderful. I am addicted!!!
We have been ordering Urban Accents for a number of years. The quality is amazing and the service superb! The Kodiak Salmon rub is one of our favorites... along with the Turkey Rub which we use on grilled or roasted chicken ... but our favorite pairing is grilled boneless pork tenderloin or the tenderloin "filets". great company!
I have used UA seasonings for years, they are outstanding. My only want large shakers for the Dryglaze line!
Urban Accents is rated 4.82 based on 756 reviews