Urban Accents Reviews

of reviewers recommend Urban Accents
Read Urban Accents Reviews
Tried the Crispy Smash Burger Seasoning for the first time yesterday. Everyone LOVED it ! Heading back to website now to order more !!!!
Love the products!
I love the spices. I lovvvve the chipotle parmesan seasoning. I use it on all my veggies, not just corn on the cob. Veggies will never be the same. 🌽🥦
Everything I have ordered is wonderful
Great Father's day gift! My father loves cooking/grilling, and spends time on his boat fishing for the occasional fry-up and loved it!
Urban Accents is my only favorite brand of spices; and my All time favorite spices are their
Cajun Street; Heartland; Roma...I don't feel complete when I am cooking without them!!!
These spices take my vegetables to a whole new level in flavor. I prepare more cauliflower and brussel sprout dishes since I’ve discovered Urban Accents.
very good
Not too much to say! The Thai chili Taco Sauce is very good, it's my favorite on tacos and fajitas. Delivery time was reasonable so I don't see.any need for improvement!!
I loveeeeeeee these products. I have made so many dishes with the Korean and chipotle products.
We love our seafood here in FL and found your collection of seasonings to be something to try. We have used some and found them to be excellent. Ordering was easy and we will do so again.
A friend gave me a couple of packets of the Veggie Roaster Manchego & roasted garlic and the balsamic & roasted onion. The Manchego blend is recommended for cauliflower, but I used both seasoning blends (not simultaneously), on Brussels Sprouts. Absolutely fantastic, delicious and you get the perfect flavoring! So I went online and bought several more packets, gave one to my friend for their generosity and bought them the Chicago Meat seasoning as a little gift and this couple loved it. They're from Chicago!
I also bought the parmesan Mediterranean blend for when Delicato and Acorn squash are in season!
My all time favorite spices for over fifteen years.
I have elderly parents who adore some of the spice blends. They are always happy when I restock them. They especially love the Chicago Steak and Chop.
Purchased the set and a few other seasoning packs for my husband for Fathers Day and we tried just 1 glaze on chicken wings...A-Maz-ing!!! Can’t wait to try all the rest
Urban accent spices are VERY good. We grill and smoke our food a lot and your spices have become staple items in our kitchen
I love the flavor of the green chili
The flavor and accent from their meat and fruit dry rubs are some of my favorite spices that I have used. This last purchase was specifically purchasing a summertime worth of the the honey vanilla fruit glaze which I use frequently with pears and peaches along with quality vanilla bean ice cream as a go to for a dessert for company. I love to grill and smoke multiple items but I typically settle on the fruit glaze SAS a base to create a wonderful end to the meals I serve to family or guests.
I love the quality and you cannot beat the taste!!
I have a half dozen of their products and every one is fabulous! Please check them out. You won’t be disappointed.
Urban Accents is rated 4.84 based on 670 reviews