Urban Accents Reviews

customerservice@urbanaccents.com

4043 N Ravenswood Ave #216

Tell us how Urban Accents made you happy

Telephone
"Customer service was outstanding"
"Best dry rubs I’ve ever tasted!"
"You are like the flavor gurus. Your spice combinations bring put the best in my cooking abilities. Together we make a great team.. Bon appetit Keep it up. Love how you do food"
"I am very impressed with how easy it is to place an order. It is very quickly sent to me, neatly packaged, and arrives exactly when they say it's going to."
"fast delivery, BUT what I didnt like was right after I ordered they offered free shipping."
"Love the corn on the cob seasoning, not just on corn but other veggies and meats."
"Unfailingly good products, incredibly great service!"
"Good"
"Ty great product"
"I've been using Urban Accents for 10 years & love them. I recommend always & plan to continue to use them."
"Love the"
"Order arrived on time product is as described."
"Easy to order and arrived in good time. Very happy with the service."
"Great"
"I have been using Urban Accents spice mixes for almost 20 years. I wouldn't know what to do without them. I like the new and different products they come up with too!"
"Easy website to navigate."
"the best"
"We have used this in our coffee for years. Great for mulled wine and any recipe for pumpkin spice."
"Excellent products and fast delivery."
Urban Accents is rated 4.84 based on 454 reviews