Van Arthur Florist Reviews

of reviewers recommend Van Arthur Florist
My daughters were very impressed with the lovely flowers and the care with which they were delivered....right to the door of the flat, even. Thank you very much.
We were very impressed with the service given to us by Van Arthur Florist, we had difficulty getting flowers delivered at this very stressful time, but Van Arthur our local florist turned up trumps for us.
Our friend was delighted with the floral arrangement.
We would certainly recommend them.
Extremely helpful staff when you are not 100%sure what you are doing on line. Especially when ordering funeral flowers Would highly recommend them to everyone . Thank you very much Van Arthur florist
Excellent service with the delivery of flowers (which were very well received and appreciated) and chocolates at a very difficult time. All dealt with very efficiently. Many thanks. Des Nix.
They delivered my flowers very quickly in the circumstances and it was a very beautiful bunch, thank you.
Amazing service in very difficult times. Thank you will not hesitate to use & recommend you.
Amazing bouquet,flowers are stunning! Staff extremely helpful and friendly, will definitely be returning.
My daughter was thrilled...'best flowers that I have ever had.". Thank you very much.
Im unhappy that i was waiting too long for flowers and my wife’s birthday was on the 4th of april and she was sad
Amazing, friendly service. Beautifully presented flowers; very reasonable price. Would highly recommend.
The flowers are beautiful, THANK YOU.

The only thing I was not impressed with when ordering the flowers was the tone of voice and attitude of the lady who answered the phone:
1) when I mentioned that I had not received receipt after ordering the flowers
2) it was very late in the afternoon and I was checking if the order was going out on the day I was expecting (as I had not received receipt of the order).
Response quick and helpful - I will have to comment on the flowers after next week but I trust they will be just perfect.
Flowers are lovely
Great flowers which got delivered promptly. Team kept me up to date with the status of delivery
Will definitely be ordering again
The most beautiful flowers I’ve honestly ever seen! Friendly, helpful, reliable and great value for money! ❤️
Shri was excellent on the phone. He guided through on line payment with me. I asked him to choose colours and he was suggesting various colours that helped me a lot. Will definitely use Van Arthur Florist again.
Thank you.
Wow what a great florist. I made my order from the US, paying with a US credit card was made easy, and the flowers were delivered on time and were beautiful. A very good experience all round.
Dear Van Arthur Florist,
Thank you So very much for the delivery to my mother on mothering sunday! She appreciated the beautiful flowers so much. They were stunning!
I was so thankful to find your business up and running despite the current lockdown circumstances. Many many thanks
Kind regards
Samantha
The flowers I received upon my first purchase was packaged very well. I had no issues with the order this was nice and simple. The quality of the flowers put a smile on everyones' faces. You can tell the hard work and effort that goes into delivering the service! Will most defintely order from here again.
Really beautifully composed flowers that I was proud to have sent, delivered at short notice. Excellent value too! I’ll certainly be buying again in the future.
Van Arthur Florist is rated 4.76 based on 102 reviews