VFM Group Reviews

of reviewers recommend VFM Group
Read VFM Group Reviews

About VFM Group:

VFM is now one of the leading retailers for production, pro audio and networking gear in Brisbane and is fast becoming a go-to business for those in the music industry and networking industry Australia wide. From our beginnings, as an importer and wholesaler, we've stayed true to our core beliefs of VFM, Value For Money. Today we have realised this even further by removing the middleman and serving our consumers across Australia directly. Direct selling has allowed us to expand our brand, Titan AV across numerous industries and customise our offerings in direct consultation with our consumer's needs and wants.
Since our establishment in 2001, we have grown from mainly servicing the professional audio industry to encompassing multiple sectors including; production, public address, staging and trussing, AV equipment, road cases, cabling, and IT and communication equipment.

kerri@vfmgroup.com.au

Unit 8, 50 Raubers Rd

Tell us how VFM Group made you happy
All items arrived quickly prices were great freight charges were excellent
Very good service from VFMGroup on our first order. We had a delivery issue by the third party courier and they jumped straight on the problem for me. Very impressed.
Good prices, good quality products, packaged well. Shipping was a poor experience, but can't hold that against VFM.
Very happy with the products. Good price and quality products.
Surprised by how quickly the item arrived. Perfect size and exactly as stated!
Excellent service and product range. Delivery was fast and efficient and ahead of scheduled delivery time
Great items & service. Price was really good too.
Well done to VFM Group for a great service. I am very sure that will be placing future orders with you. Blessed year
Very quick, even over the Christmas period,
All great
Thanks only problem was delivery time due to the bush fire but I got it now that’s all that matters great love it.
I received items as described. The quality is good for the price.
Good service
Great prices and very fast delivery. Website could be improved as a lot of the product photos were not attached.
VFM Group, were very helpful, and prompt to reply to my questions. Once my order was placed, they expedited immediately, and kept me in the loop with the order tracking status. Very good service.
Very friendly staff and good prices
Great Service
Prompt delivery
very good
No fuss. Super fast delivery especially given the Christmas period.
VFM Group is rated 4.88 based on 378 reviews