VFM Group Reviews

of reviewers recommend VFM Group
Read VFM Group Reviews

About VFM Group:

VFM is now one of the leading retailers for production, pro audio and networking gear in Brisbane and is fast becoming a go-to business for those in the music industry and networking industry Australia wide. From our beginnings, as an importer and wholesaler, we've stayed true to our core beliefs of VFM, Value For Money. Today we have realised this even further by removing the middleman and serving our consumers across Australia directly. Direct selling has allowed us to expand our brand, Titan AV across numerous industries and customise our offerings in direct consultation with our consumer's needs and wants.
Since our establishment in 2001, we have grown from mainly servicing the professional audio industry to encompassing multiple sectors including; production, public address, staging and trussing, AV equipment, road cases, cabling, and IT and communication equipment.

sales@vfmgroup.com.au

Unit 8, 50 Raubers Rd

Tell us how VFM Group made you happy
Excellent service and speedy delivery.
emails/questions always answered, delivery also reliable, products packed well and arrive looking like the images on the web site.
Good website, good prices and fast delivery! Thanks!
No coplaints
Really quick to post. Good price, happy to buy again.
Thankyou for any easy on line shopping experience. Decent and reasonably priced items with quick delivery.
Perfect in every way
TV Full Motion Wall Mount Bracket 23-42" Low Profile: purchased this affordable bracket to wall mount a small LED TV. The delivery came 2 days earlier than estimated which was good given COVID19 had been slowing normal delivery times. Boxed very well and all parts and instructions were included. Easy installation into solid wall, my only issue was the 20 degree tilt adjusting knob had been screwed on very, very tightly. After loosening it with a hammer and wedge the tilt adjust knob was able to be undone however once the TV was attached to the bracket plate even with the knob undone the weight (14kg) of the TV caused this component to lock up again making it very difficult to achieve the right tilt angle for comfortable viewing. Eventually I managed to get a downward tilt, other than that it does what it's supposed to do.
fast delivery and great quality product
product was okay, signing me up for emails without my permission isn't. I requested i be removed from your listing after you already sent me marketing emails yet you still contact me
Great price. Fast delivery. Good communication.
Very good service thanks
Reliable and trustworthy company
I do not normally do reviews, but this company has been faultless in service and the product was just what I wanted too.
Very happy customer.
Product as described and looks good once put together
Products are good, shipping was a problem took over a week to be delivered when it was supposed to 2 days.
Very happy with product & speed of delivery - will definitely buy from here again
Speaker stands hold up the speakers very nicely. Great purchase. Excellent customer service too :)
Very good company to deal with. Easy ordering and fast, well packaged delivery. Highly recommended.
Good kit, reasonable prices, arrived promptly. All good :-)
VFM Group is rated 4.83 based on 585 reviews