VFM Group Reviews

of reviewers recommend VFM Group
Read VFM Group Reviews

About VFM Group:

VFM is now one of the leading retailers for production, pro audio and networking gear in Brisbane and is fast becoming a go-to business for those in the music industry and networking industry Australia wide. From our beginnings, as an importer and wholesaler, we've stayed true to our core beliefs of VFM, Value For Money. Today we have realised this even further by removing the middleman and serving our consumers across Australia directly. Direct selling has allowed us to expand our brand, Titan AV across numerous industries and customise our offerings in direct consultation with our consumer's needs and wants.
Since our establishment in 2001, we have grown from mainly servicing the professional audio industry to encompassing multiple sectors including; production, public address, staging and trussing, AV equipment, road cases, cabling, and IT and communication equipment.

sales@vfmgroup.com.au

Unit 8, 50 Raubers Rd

Tell us how VFM Group made you happy
Always very helpful and good prices
Your product is great, installed it myself. Great to see an Aussie company provide this.
I have purchased quite a few items from VFM over the past couple of years and I have always had a great outcome... everytime.
Their web site is well laid out and they have a suitable range of items that I look for, always with a good price.
I couldn't be happier.
Extremely easy to deal with.
pleasure to deal with
Excellent.
good quality, received quickly
Very prompt delivery
Really fast service very happy with the product
Excellent product and great service.
Very good quality and exceptional shipping speed, very happy
Item never arrived
Apart from the slow Xmas delivery....all good, VFM kept me informed all the way as far as despatch date and tracking....thankyou, received my goods b4 xmas👍
I have purchased a couple of rackmount shelves and a 19 inch wall mounting bracket. The shelves are fine, but the bracket came wrapped in a piece of bubblewrap and unceremoniously taped with packing tape to the side of the box that cotained the shelves. The bracket itself has clearly been used as there are unmistakable signs of previous assembly and wear. My earlier interactions with VFM have been very positive, but selling me this bracket as a new product thinking I won't notice is a bit low. I may have to look elsewhere next time.
Product exactly what I expected and delivery was prompt and efficient.
Great range and prices. Quick turnaround and delivery
Very friendly and helpful staff members .
Plenty of Discounts on discontinued products also available
Order arrived promptly and correct.
Well built...good quality