VFM Group Reviews

of reviewers recommend VFM Group
Read VFM Group Reviews

About VFM Group:

VFM is now one of the leading retailers for production, pro audio and networking gear in Brisbane and is fast becoming a go-to business for those in the music industry and networking industry Australia wide. From our beginnings, as an importer and wholesaler, we've stayed true to our core beliefs of VFM, Value For Money. Today we have realised this even further by removing the middleman and serving our consumers across Australia directly. Direct selling has allowed us to expand our brand, Titan AV across numerous industries and customise our offerings in direct consultation with our consumer's needs and wants.
Since our establishment in 2001, we have grown from mainly servicing the professional audio industry to encompassing multiple sectors including; production, public address, staging and trussing, AV equipment, road cases, cabling, and IT and communication equipment.

sales@vfmgroup.com.au

Unit 8, 50 Raubers Rd

Tell us how VFM Group made you happy
Excellent service, as usual.
Pro communications kept me informed of every step of my order's progress.
Fast Post, right on time, despite everyone else's favourite excuse for late delivery : COVID...
Very happy customer.
Very Helpful Staff Great Prices And Quality gear
Ive bought a RU8 rack flight case,
The case on the out side looks professionally done.
The Rack itself appease to be only for light weight equipment.
The screws to mount equipment to the back were too short. GVF makes the assumption that it is only for thinner tope of equipment. I was advised to buy my own.
2nd) the front rack wholes to fit in the nuts to attach the equipment and the back proportion are not aligned. In case the wholes to mount the rear of the equipment is at least displaced by 5mill meter. I can not secure the back of the equipment to the rack.
This experience, was quite disappointing, whereas up and until recently I was quite happy with GFMs service..
cheers Abhay
Great service, speedy delivery. Haven't put them up yet.
Great service. Thank you!
Good prices, good range and fast delivery.
All went really good
Good products. Fast service and delivery.
Extremely helpful and activation code worked perfectly
Goods as described, fast delivery, great price!
Great service, fast delivery and great product.
Very fast shipping and solid product.
excellent product , Fast delivery A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Very happy thank you
The guys and gals in there are helpful while the gear they sell is budget conscious its not rubbish and the after sales, support is excellent.
Very quick in getting orders out even when they are last minute
Always great products and service!!!
a nice bloke helped me out with some gear
Great range of products
Excellent team to do business with
Outstanding customer service, I was really happy with their prompt delivery and quality of product. Well done team VFM Group.
VFM Group is rated 4.83 based on 696 reviews