https://vicsrack.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend https://vicsrack.com

Tell us how https://vicsrack.com made you happy
Never received my order. Paid thru Paypal almost 2 months ago.
WOW! I wish I had read the reviews before I ordered two pair of wedge sandals on May 27th. I'm am experiencing the exact same thing. This should be against the LAW!
The contact us email address for questions is no longer active. How do we report these scammers? Fortunately, I only bought one pair of shoes but I’m so upset over this. How could this have gone on this long and nobody catch this?? How do we get our money back?
Scam!!!!!
I ordered two pair of boots, one for me and one for my daughter. I emailed them to check the status. They told me they see my order but “ I didn’t pay yet” 😡
I emailed by my complete purchase order.
So they tell me oh they already shipped them out… And that they would give me a tracking number soon! ???
Scam !!
I want my $$ back or the boots I paid for !!
I can’t stand a thief!
I really wish I'd of read these reviews before ordering my wife shoes for mother's day smh..and why is there no number to this place???
I ordered shoes and never received them. So disappointed on customer service. Beware of ordering from this company.!!!
I ordered a pair of shoes a month ago, still no shoes. Vicsrack states the are a California Company. They are false advertising, they are from China. Buyer Beware!!!!!
I wouldn't even give this company 1 star. Absolute trash. I have been waiting 2 months for 4 pairs of shoes and the tracking number says the order was delivered yet no package. In contact with the help email I have received nothing but " package still coming" yet no new tracking numbers. Do yourself a favor and save your money.
Ordered two pairs of shoes from Vicsrack on Jan. 16th, 2020; it's now March 5th, and no shoes! Even WORSE: I escalated the problem to Paypal, and they will only refund my money if I return the items.

I never GOT the items!!!

This is a scam, BS company. Do NOT buy from them. I'm out 70 dollars.
I ordered a pair of shoes around Jan 14th and we still have not gotten them yet but vicsrack got our money
Total scam! I paid in full for 2 pairs of shoes. It said they ship within 24hrs. Weeks later and after reaching out to customer service numerous times, they finally sent me shipping confirmation. I have yet to receive my package(s). Customer service is not responding at all anymore. I will be reporting this to my credit card company fighting the charge. Save yourself the hassle and DONT BUY FROM VICSRACK!!!
If I could give this company 0 stars I would. Literally the worst customer service I have ever received. Ordered the Vicsrack Slip on Running Flat Sneakers and did not like them. They’re plastic rubbery look was unappealing to me and they fit way too big. When I contacted customer service to return they responded asking if I would take a “partial refund” and keep them. I responded saying no I wanted to return but they again asked if I would reconsider then suggesting I give them to a friend as a gift. I again responded saying no I’d like to return but they continued to ask about the partial refund. After MANY emails back and forth I finally responded with I DO NOT want a partial refund I want to return them and wanted to know how I could go about doing so. The last response I received from them was “we can’t return right now”. ALL of these emails were within the 50 day return policy! I can most definitely say this company scams people and I will NEVER purchase from them again!
Its been a month and i havent recieved my order, only two responses from them one said my order was at the post office which was a lie ! still waiting ............... I reported them to the FTC and now i have to report them to my bank
I Ordered here a month ago and never got my shoes. They wont even give me a refund. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS website EVER! They rip people off
This company is a scam. I never got my order and they won't respond. I have sent a dispute to my bank.
NOT HAPPY SHOES WERE CHEAPLY MADE LOOK NOTHING LIKE PHOTO ALSO CHEMICAL SMELL AFTER OPENING BAG WAS SO HORRIBLE AND STRONG MY ADIVICE DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!! AFTER REQUESTING A REFUND I WAS INSULTED BY THEM EVEN FURTHER BY THEM OFFERING A 30%REFUND !!!! WHO DOES THAT ????
I have to admit, I had my doubts after placing an order and then reading bad reviews. I realized they were coming from overseas so they may take a really long time or I'd never see it. BUT, I received my order of beautiful booties TODAY! Took two weeks from order date.
They are a SCAM!!!!!!grrrrrrr
I ordered a pair of shoes on Nov 9th and have heard nothing since the original order confirmation. According to my bank statement, they took the funds out on November 12. I’ve tried emailing them 3 times but still no response, even though website says they will respond within 24 hours. Suspicious.
⚠️Be warned⚠️
I wish I had seen these reviews before I purchased from this company. It’s been 2 months since I ordered. I’m getting the same lame-ass excuses everyone else is. I keep e-mailing but I’m getting no where. It’s upsetting... but even more so knowing that they continue to get away with it and can go on to scam others. 😡
https://vicsrack.com is rated 1.19 based on 205 reviews