https://vicsrack.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend https://vicsrack.com

Tell us how https://vicsrack.com made you happy
Consumers/Customers, please read the shipping info and order process. It does state that it can take some time for orders to arrive. I am a consumer just advising here because this is a legitimate business and I too thought 'why is it taking so long (my order took over 2 months).' After talking with customer service who did respond, I read the fine print. So please review SHIPPING INFO and other data prior to ordering so that you are aware. I ordered 4 pair of sneakers, and love each one. It took a while but I am really satisfied with my order, as shown on the website. PLEASE READ before purchasing. This company has good reasonable prices, and good products, at least in the shoes I ordered. Best of Luck!
Well, I am giving this 4 rating only because of the delay (took 2 months), but understand due to covid-19 with many delays coming across the seas. After contacting customer service to inquire about my order, they did respond back to say that it would be some time. I am satisfied and love my order. Blessings to all!
NOT HAPPY SHOES WERE CHEAPLY MADE LOOK NOTHING LIKE PHOTO ALSO CHEMICAL SMELL AFTER OPENING BAG WAS SO HORRIBLE AND STRONG MY ADIVICE DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!! AFTER REQUESTING A REFUND I WAS INSULTED BY THEM EVEN FURTHER BY THEM OFFERING A 30%REFUND !!!! WHO DOES THAT ????
I have to admit, I had my doubts after placing an order and then reading bad reviews. I realized they were coming from overseas so they may take a really long time or I'd never see it. BUT, I received my order of beautiful booties TODAY! Took two weeks from order date.
Not a scam. Said they would deliver in 2-4 wks. Delivered in 3. Loafers a little tight .may have to return. Beautiful tho. Would order again!
Not a scam. Said it takes 2-4 wks to get. Got them in 3. Nice well made. May have to return loafers. A little tight. Beautiful tho. Will definitely order again!
https://vicsrack.com is rated 1.23 based on 231 reviews