https://vicsrack.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend https://vicsrack.com

Tell us how https://vicsrack.com made you happy
How do you contact these people?? I placed an order the first part of January and it's now march. I havent even got an email or nothing from them. But my money is sure gone from my account. If anyone knows how to contact them, please let me know. Thanks!
Scammers! I placed order 1st part of January and it is February 26, 2020. They keep telling me the order has shipped but won’t provide me with a tracking number. I have requested a full refund 4 or 5 times and they just keep telling me to be patient! I really wished I would have read these reviews before losing the money!
I just want to let the reviewers know that I did a search on this company and it landed me at these reviews. I had a super cute pair of shoes in the cart, and did NOT proceed with the order. I don't have the time or energy to be chasing down money. I've been burned by an online company before, so now I do homework on companies I've never heard of. Your reviews are truly appreciated!
I ordered 5 pair of shoes June 19. I have not received the order nor any information about the order. $131 LOST.... I will be contacting the better business bureror.
BEWARE fraudulent company - I have been inquiring about my order for almost 3 months Vicrack has not sent it although they claim to have sent it several times. Vicsrack took my funds immediately and have repeatedly lied. .
My lawyer is looking into this company to get shutdown
I wish I would of read the reviews I've been legit waiting for over a month now and reading all of your reviews confirms it. I'm so sad tho because they were super cutie shoes and I bought a kinds of stuff to wear with them. But ya live and you learn F'en sucks still. DONT BUY FROM THESE AHOLES SCAM SCAMSCAM
VICSRACK IS A BOGUS STORE THAT WAS OUSTED OUT OF AMAZON AND EBAY: I ordered shoes with an advertised delivery date of May 2, 2020. From May 5th to June 22nd, I sent inquiries to the company's help desk email address and received no reply and called two numbers I found online which were non-operating. Then I found hundreds of reviews online, revealing that this store takes buyers' money and does not deliver.
SO BUYERS, CALL THE SECURITY DEPT OF YOUR CREDIT/DEBIT CARD COMPANY TO DISPUTE YOUR PURCHASE.
YOU WILL RECEIVE A REFUND AND THE COMPANY AND YOUR PURCHASE WILL BE INVESTIGATED---AND THEN BOTHER TO SPREAD THE WORD TO BUYERS AND COMPLAIN TO AUTHORITIES! FOLLOW-THROUGH.
Do not order from these ppl... after awaiting the timeframe mentioned to receive my order, I inquired on the status and by time they replied almost an entire month had passed. They finally respond trying to justify the situation by explaining how international shipping goes, then stating something about a storm so i was like ok, ill give a little more time. Gave about a week, waited days for them to reply and then they reply saying its on its way to the post office now and blah blah blah.... i want my money back now. This issue with that is I paid via paypal but since making the purchase had changed banks and closed the acct the debit card was used on via paypal. So i called the bank to see how it goes being refunded to a closed acct. They explained to me that most banks when receives a refund on a closed accct, will decline the transaction sending it back to the merchant, but in my case, they do decline and will actually accept the payment, and within 45-90 days issue a check for the amount to be mailed to me. So they recommended i contact the merchant for other options to refund if i dont want to wait that time frame. So i contacted paypal and paypal said I had 2 options 1. Their normal process where the refund goes back to the original method used & 2. They could email the merchant directly and request that they issue the refund directly to my paypal acct by send it to the email assigned.
I went with option 2, and she stated i could email the merchant as well . So i said i would.

She emailed and so did I asking that they send my refund to my paypal email
Well 3 days later, I get a reply and these ppl totally neglected my and paypals request sending via option 1. So not only do these ppl take forever to ship your order they dont value you as a customer either and instead ignored my email request as well as paypals. Refunded as option 1 and then sent me an email replying to my request tellin me that they did. How disrespectful is that.... Never again
If I could give them zero stars, I would. I can only echo what everyone else is saying here. Took longer than promised, shoes were made of plastic and the chemicals they use to preserve in shipping were so strong, I could feel myself getting cancer upon opening the bag. They also wouldn't give me my refund despite their policy to do so within 50 days of receiving. They started with 20%, then %30 refund but ultimately told me they "can't" refund me. STAY AWAY, FAR AWAY! I'm disappointed in myself as I usually first research where the products are shipped from as I had a similar experience with Chinese company years ago. Don't ever buy from China!! Buy AMERICAN only!!!
STAY AWAY! It’s been a month since I ordered, the items were supposed to ship with in 24hrs. I tried to email them, no response. Opened a fraud claim with PayPal, waiting for the to hopefully reimburse me. This companies make me sick! Wish I would’ve read reviews first!
I ordered a pair of boots beginning of October have not received them yet . Do not order from this company.
Never I got the shoes.
Almost three months waiting my sandals...it is almost fall, I do not need any more sandals, I need boots.
*** Please do not waste your time and your money. ****

And I am still waiting my money back.
Have not received my item they will not return my money I will be reporting them to the Better Business Bureau.
I ordered a pair of shoes on May 12, 2020, at first they would answer my emails, now nothing, I was scammed, that's the conclusion I've come too. I won't let it rest, I've reported them to BBB. It should be something that could be done about it. Online ordering has made me weary of everyone, even though there are a lot of good ones out there. I did write one las email and it says: Thank you for stealing my money right in my face, I thought you were legit, guess not. And a few other things. I hate it for myself, and you all as well, be careful, be safe.
Never received my order. Paid thru Paypal almost 2 months ago.
WOW! I wish I had read the reviews before I ordered two pair of wedge sandals on May 27th. I'm am experiencing the exact same thing. This should be against the LAW!
The contact us email address for questions is no longer active. How do we report these scammers? Fortunately, I only bought one pair of shoes but I’m so upset over this. How could this have gone on this long and nobody catch this?? How do we get our money back?
Scam!!!!!
I ordered two pair of boots, one for me and one for my daughter. I emailed them to check the status. They told me they see my order but “ I didn’t pay yet” 😡
I emailed by my complete purchase order.
So they tell me oh they already shipped them out… And that they would give me a tracking number soon! ???
Scam !!
I want my $$ back or the boots I paid for !!
I can’t stand a thief!
I really wish I'd of read these reviews before ordering my wife shoes for mother's day smh..and why is there no number to this place???
https://vicsrack.com is rated 1.21 based on 190 reviews