https://vicsrack.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend https://vicsrack.com

Tell us how https://vicsrack.com made you happy
This company is pretty bad! I cannot get a response either. I was fooled and should have read the reviews first.
I ordered a month ago and there is no movement on the package!!!they don't answer emails
I ordered 3 pairs of shoes through this sight in February. Nothing to this date. I will forever be leery of anything coming out of China because of this. Never ever again.
Have not received my item they will not return my money I will be reporting them to the Better Business Bureau.
I’m not sure what’s going on with this company, but feel like covid has possibly halted some things. I say this because I placed an order on March 6 for a pair of shoes, which I received in two-three weeks. I don’t know the exact date, but I ended up having to place a second order on March 24 for the same shoes because my dog ate one and I liked them A LOT. So I probably received the shoes a few days before the day I placed them, so say I got them in about two and a half weeks.

So- good, placed my order, got it timely (tracking was hard because it’s in Chinese-download the app they tell you to download and it’s more helpful, it’s either Arrive or Shipt or something.)

So fast forward, I placed my second order on March 24 and i just received two of the four pairs of shoes, 3 Months later. I have no idea where the other half of my order is lol. But I will say within the same day of placing my second order, customer service contacted me asking if my order was legit (probably because they could see I ordered the same thing + 3 more pairs of shoes..) so I don’t know. I’ll give them a little bit of credit, I guess because I had dialogue wit customer service over my items but it still very sub par.

And it’s sucks because I really like the shoes lol the ones I got were too small and I want to order / return them for a better size but at this point I’ll get them in 2021 when leopard print shoes are out of style
I placed and order on 04/13/2020 haven't heard a thing from this company. I am out raged. Please do not order anything from this company!! Scam. I paid my money and received no product. !!!:(
I placed an order on June 12th. There has been no communication about my order. I know now to never, ever buy anything with this non-existent company again.
Ordered over a month ago and nothing. They won’t give you what you paid for so DO NOT buy from this website. I should of looked at the reviews first.
I wish I would of read the reviews I've been legit waiting for over a month now and reading all of your reviews confirms it. I'm so sad tho because they were super cutie shoes and I bought a kinds of stuff to wear with them. But ya live and you learn F'en sucks still. DONT BUY FROM THESE AHOLES SCAM SCAMSCAM
VICSRACK IS A BOGUS STORE THAT WAS OUSTED OUT OF AMAZON AND EBAY: I ordered shoes with an advertised delivery date of May 2, 2020. From May 5th to June 22nd, I sent inquiries to the company's help desk email address and received no reply and called two numbers I found online which were non-operating. Then I found hundreds of reviews online, revealing that this store takes buyers' money and does not deliver.
SO BUYERS, CALL THE SECURITY DEPT OF YOUR CREDIT/DEBIT CARD COMPANY TO DISPUTE YOUR PURCHASE.
YOU WILL RECEIVE A REFUND AND THE COMPANY AND YOUR PURCHASE WILL BE INVESTIGATED---AND THEN BOTHER TO SPREAD THE WORD TO BUYERS AND COMPLAIN TO AUTHORITIES! FOLLOW-THROUGH.
I ordered a pair of shoes on May 12, 2020, at first they would answer my emails, now nothing, I was scammed, that's the conclusion I've come too. I won't let it rest, I've reported them to BBB. It should be something that could be done about it. Online ordering has made me weary of everyone, even though there are a lot of good ones out there. I did write one las email and it says: Thank you for stealing my money right in my face, I thought you were legit, guess not. And a few other things. I hate it for myself, and you all as well, be careful, be safe.
This is not the place to shop omg they just took my money I can’t email or nothing very very very bad do not shop save you energy
I too wished I looked up reviews before I spent my money and I am also experiencing pretty much the same thing as everyone else here. Ordered June 12. It’s June 25 and I am still unable to track. I emailed customer service and that email is no longer valid. I decided to ship to my planned trip location (visiting family for my aunts 60th birthday) and I’ll only be there for one week and I still haven’t heard a peep. Even if they do send it at this point, I’ll be back home in NYC and my sandal would be in Florida. This site needs to be taken down. I lost complete faith in international orders now. If I don’t buy within the states, I don’t buy at all 🤬
This company is terrible! This is an absolute scam! They took my money but I haven't received any shoes or a response from them.
Never received my order. Paid thru Paypal almost 2 months ago.
They dont even deserve the 1 star I'm still waiting on my order and I emailed them and the response back is this email dont exist I've been sent bogus tracking numbers that doesn't give you a clue when and how long to receive package I'm outraged during this covid times money is hard this lost makes me lose all respect from ordering online and how do you go about reporting them BBB is not customs or out of the United states pray someone reads this review and give me some answers signed angry customer
Wish I had read the reviews first!! 3 months later no shoes and no service. Don't bother with this company they need to be reported to the BBB.
Buyers beware DO NOT BUY from this website!! First my order took 2 month and when contacting them I kept getting the run around. When I finally received my merchandise the 2 pairs of shoes were not what was pictured on their website!! Completely cheap looking and smell horrible. When I contacted them they said they would need to check with their shipping department?! Lol so your shipping department accidentally sent me the cheap fake ones and the not ones on your website?!!! Had to file a dispute with my bank because they would not refund me....
Ordered almost two months ago and still haven’t received my order. Contacted customer service and was given a fake tracking number That never updates. I have been charged and haven’t received anything, including a follow up response from the company.
They are a scam! Run!