https://vicsrack.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend https://vicsrack.com

Tell us how https://vicsrack.com made you happy
Terrible. I ordered 4 pairs of shoes in January which were never received. I waited 2 months before emailing customer service and have gone back and forth ever since. I get a new person responding to my emails every time with different explanations: they tell me it’s on its way, it’s in their warehouse, it’s been refunded, it can’t be refunded, to continue to wait... The last response was a suggestion to continue to wait for my merchandise. 10 months later, no thank you. I would just like a refund but they have not yet done so despite my continued requests. I would not recommend purchasing from this company.
Consumers/Customers, please read the shipping info and order process. It does state that it can take some time for orders to arrive. I am a consumer just advising here because this is a legitimate business and I too thought 'why is it taking so long (my order took over 2 months).' After talking with customer service who did respond, I read the fine print. So please review SHIPPING INFO and other data prior to ordering so that you are aware. I ordered 4 pair of sneakers, and love each one. It took a while but I am really satisfied with my order, as shown on the website. PLEASE READ before purchasing. This company has good reasonable prices, and good products, at least in the shoes I ordered. Best of Luck!
Well, I am giving this 4 rating only because of the delay (took 2 months), but understand due to covid-19 with many delays coming across the seas. After contacting customer service to inquire about my order, they did respond back to say that it would be some time. I am satisfied and love my order. Blessings to all!
I received my shoes 2 weeks later, looked exactly like pictures and correct size.
Don’t purchase from this company they sent me a size 5 when I wear a 9.5 but because they didn’t have my size I was sent what they had this company are crooks!!!!
I finally got 2 pair of shoes that I ordered almost 2 month ago today !
I kept sending emails to them to see where my package is. They responded and wrote me to wait a little longer.
I could not believe my eyes when I saw a package cause after seen many reviews I thought this was SCAM company.
I really love my shoes and glad I waited for a long time !
I am elated that I didn't order from Viscrack! Something told me to read reviews on this company. I haven't read a positive review yet. This company needs to be shut down. All they are doing is collecting people's money. How do they sleep at night? Is Trump running this company?
Vicsrack is a complete scam. Ordered a pair of shoes 2 months ago and never received them. There is no customer service to talk to. Don't let yourself get scammed!!!
Thank you all for giving people heads up on this company. I dont have money to just throw away and lose. I’m sorry for the ones that experienced it. Thank you for warning me.
The order took 2 months not the problem. I ordered 3 pairs of slippers one size 9 (41) and 2 size 7 (38). The size 9 was ok however one of the size 7 Sets someone tried crossing out the size on the bottom of the slipper set as it is clearly not a size 7 (38), You can see the size 40 although they tried blacking it out.
I never received two pairs of shoes. VK28669 and VK28786. You claimed they shipped. I never received yet you charged me. I feel this is a scam. I’ve read reviews and I’m not the only one you’ve done this to. I want my whole refund.
Haven’t got a response back threw email and not receive my wife shoes yet been over a month and no answer
I place my order 1 month ago and A week after I cancel my order and they told me my order was already shipped But I never receive a notification about it
I sent another message and they just told me “sorry we can give you your money back “ “just be patient with your order”
SCAM SCAM SCAM !!!!
There are to many good stores that you don’t have to buy from a 0 star company. They don’t respond!
I placed an order on 9/29 and you said I would have a tracking number within a few days. That hasn’t happened as of yet and no response to emails. In the future I will check to see where the location of the store is and will NEVER buy from Chins, if I had known they would never get my business. Last time I ordered I got 2 different size shoes!

P
I ordered my shoes August 4 I got one pair that was the wrong size I reached out through email because u can’t talk to anyone then they sent I the same email over and over again u ask for a refund u never get it I paid through PayPal they even acting funny over my damn refund it’s sad ppl getting ripped off I WARN U DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS JANKY ASS WEBSITE PLEASE
Unfortunately, my review is based on prior reviews....I really loved 2 pair of summer stilettos that's being advertised, but I make no purchase unless I read the reviews of other buyers, and as far as I can see....not good at all.....will not, or rather ...will NEVER purchase from this company....people please beware of these scammers and protect your hard earned money, purchase from a more reliable company....VICSRACK...STOP SCAMMIMG....KARMA IS GONNA CATCH U.
Just another review informing the public to not consume from this online market. I placed an order aug 18, today is sep 29th I have yet to receive the order. I installed the shop app to track it and the status still shows as order placed. It has not been a pleasant experience. I emailed customer service and it seems as if a bot emails you with the email you have on file giving you an “update” of the order. Just a heads up, no consumer should be cheated out of their hard earned money.
Complete scam. I emailed them to get a refund for never receiving my order and they said they don’t do refunds and if the package is lost it is my responsibility. They did offer me a 10% refund for an order I NEVER RECEIVED!
They take your money and send no merchandise. Customer Service lies. I am out over $100.
Don't Order from them!!!!!!!!!!
https://vicsrack.com is rated 1.24 based on 225 reviews