https://vicsrack.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend https://vicsrack.com

Tell us how https://vicsrack.com made you happy
Do not order from these ppl... after awaiting the timeframe mentioned to receive my order, I inquired on the status and by time they replied almost an entire month had passed. They finally respond trying to justify the situation by explaining how international shipping goes, then stating something about a storm so i was like ok, ill give a little more time. Gave about a week, waited days for them to reply and then they reply saying its on its way to the post office now and blah blah blah.... i want my money back now. This issue with that is I paid via paypal but since making the purchase had changed banks and closed the acct the debit card was used on via paypal. So i called the bank to see how it goes being refunded to a closed acct. They explained to me that most banks when receives a refund on a closed accct, will decline the transaction sending it back to the merchant, but in my case, they do decline and will actually accept the payment, and within 45-90 days issue a check for the amount to be mailed to me. So they recommended i contact the merchant for other options to refund if i dont want to wait that time frame. So i contacted paypal and paypal said I had 2 options 1. Their normal process where the refund goes back to the original method used & 2. They could email the merchant directly and request that they issue the refund directly to my paypal acct by send it to the email assigned. I went with option 2, and she stated i could email the merchant as well . So i said i would. She emailed and so did I asking that they send my refund to my paypal email Well 3 days later, I get a reply and these ppl totally neglected my and paypals request sending via option 1. So not only do these ppl take forever to ship your order they dont value you as a customer either and instead ignored my email request as well as paypals. Refunded as option 1 and then sent me an email replying to my request tellin me that they did. How disrespectful is that.... Never again
I sent you 3 pairs of shoes back I November 2019 never heard from you. I sent them to Chino, Ca industry district still never heard you. Because I never got a address on except on the on package that was sent to me. To this date I’ve still never heard from you. I know you have my address you’ve sent new items. My order was 1). Beige leather (wrong size) second order, 1 pair of black leather (didn’t fit). Second order, didn’t fit Anyway I have the tracking number.
Total scam! I paid in full for 2 pairs of shoes. It said they ship within 24hrs. Weeks later and after reaching out to customer service numerous times, they finally sent me shipping confirmation. I have yet to receive my package(s). Customer service is not responding at all anymore. I will be reporting this to my credit card company fighting the charge. Save yourself the hassle and DONT BUY FROM VICSRACK!!!
If I could give this company 0 stars I would. Literally the worst customer service I have ever received. Ordered the Vicsrack Slip on Running Flat Sneakers and did not like them. They’re plastic rubbery look was unappealing to me and they fit way too big. When I contacted customer service to return they responded asking if I would take a “partial refund” and keep them. I responded saying no I wanted to return but they again asked if I would reconsider then suggesting I give them to a friend as a gift. I again responded saying no I’d like to return but they continued to ask about the partial refund. After MANY emails back and forth I finally responded with I DO NOT want a partial refund I want to return them and wanted to know how I could go about doing so. The last response I received from them was “we can’t return right now”. ALL of these emails were within the 50 day return policy! I can most definitely say this company scams people and I will NEVER purchase from them again!
Fraud, liars, scam, steal peoples money!! Do not ever buy from this website ever! Never received the shoes it has been 60 days also they said that they could not refund my money!! Terrible people!!!
It's like the reviews below/above, negative. The reviews I found were on their site and I just found this site. Buyer be very aware of this site.
Its been a month and i havent recieved my order, only two responses from them one said my order was at the post office which was a lie ! still waiting ............... I reported them to the FTC and now i have to report them to my bank
I Ordered here a month ago and never got my shoes. They wont even give me a refund. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS website EVER! They rip people off
This company is a scam. I never got my order and they won't respond. I have sent a dispute to my bank.
If I could give them zero stars, I would. I can only echo what everyone else is saying here. Took longer than promised, shoes were made of plastic and the chemicals they use to preserve in shipping were so strong, I could feel myself getting cancer upon opening the bag. They also wouldn't give me my refund despite their policy to do so within 50 days of receiving. They started with 20%, then %30 refund but ultimately told me they "can't" refund me. STAY AWAY, FAR AWAY! I'm disappointed in myself as I usually first research where the products are shipped from as I had a similar experience with Chinese company years ago. Don't ever buy from China!! Buy AMERICAN only!!!
STAY AWAY! It’s been a month since I ordered, the items were supposed to ship with in 24hrs. I tried to email them, no response. Opened a fraud claim with PayPal, waiting for the to hopefully reimburse me. This companies make me sick! Wish I would’ve read reviews first!
I will never buy anything from them! Shoes are cheap plastic looking!!! The toes were so narrow you would have to buy the 3 sizes larger than you wear to get your feet in them! When I ask for a refund they offered me 20% back. That’s CRAZY!!!!!!! DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM HERE!!!! I don’t understand why you can’t have a full refund if your not satisfied that’s how it usually works.
NOT HAPPY SHOES WERE CHEAPLY MADE LOOK NOTHING LIKE PHOTO ALSO CHEMICAL SMELL AFTER OPENING BAG WAS SO HORRIBLE AND STRONG MY ADIVICE DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!! AFTER REQUESTING A REFUND I WAS INSULTED BY THEM EVEN FURTHER BY THEM OFFERING A 30%REFUND !!!! WHO DOES THAT ????
This website is a scam! Do NOT order shoes from this site. I finally got a pair of shoes a month and a half after I ordered them. Customer service just kept sending me the same messages over and over again and were not helpful. When a pair of shoes did come in, they weren't even the right shoes! Very disappointed and wish I would have read more reviews before ordering.
Another shameful company out of China. The boots I received were poorly made and way too small and I didn’t even get the other shoes in the order. YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR. I have finally learned my lesson! These companies should be against the law!
I think this site is a scam. It only has 5 star reviews on their website and won't post any bad reviews. Products take awhile to get delivered and once I received the shoes they weren't what I was expecting. They were cheap plastic looking and a weird color. I shouldn't have been surprised with the amount I paid. They charge 20% of the total and don't reimburse for shipping and you also have to pay for shipping there. So you basically lose most of your money if you don't like the shoes.
The shoes they sent were too small. I ordered a larger size and they are the exact length and width of the smaller ones. The size isn’t on the shoes, just the box. Extremely cheap, you can see the glue on the seams. They won’t refund your money or allow you to send items back. Never again!!
So I’m now almost 60 days out from when I placed my order for a Christmas gift and still have not received everything. Every time I email (about 20 emails now), I get a response from Jane who says to be patient and that the order is on the way. The tracking info shows the package is still in China (that was my first mistake) and has been sitting there for weeks since December 12. I have asked for a refund nicely to no avail. I have contacted my bank and am disputing the charges. By the way, what items I did receive were not sized correctly or of good quality. Warn others to stay away from this company. I hope others will research and read all these negative reviews. I wish I had done that beforehand. Lesson learned.
Order in November, and only partial delivery. I get the same excuse as others that they are busy and i should patiently wait. Here is January and still no real answer.
Put an order in for shoes on November 19th 2019. Still waiting for the shoes to be delivered!!! I have been able to track my order. According to the tracking system my package of shoes have been sitting in North Carolina since December 24th and have NOT MOVED. I have email the company four times and they keep apologizing for the delay and to be patient because it is busy time of year and is coming from CHINA. My package is sitting in the United State since December 24th. I will be calling my credit card company and put in a fraud claim.
https://vicsrack.com is rated 1.38 based on 73 reviews