https://vicsrack.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend https://vicsrack.com

Tell us how https://vicsrack.com made you happy
After reading many bad reviews about this company a couple of hours after I placed order, I contacted them and asked them to cancel the order. The first reply they continued to ask me if I wanted to modify my order, when I clearly said cancel it. 9 minutes later they wrote that the order was already shipped and they couldn't do anything about it. I didn't get a shipping notification for several days later and only 2 out of the 5 pair I ordered arrived after about 6 weeks. Almost 3 months later and still the order was not fulfilled. I filed a complaint with PayPal and my bank and eventually got my money back. The two pair that did arrive are cheap fakes and are not worth all the trouble they will put you through if you have an issue. Always check reviews for companies that are not well known websites. This one scams their buyers and probably bet that most people won't take the time to get their money back. I say just don't use this website. It's a total SCAM!!!
Made an order in July and never received it, received this email from you and still has not delivered my products
Your order from
Vicsrack has been shipped. USPS tracking number: 802635420207804678

Download Shop to track your order: https://shop.app/sms

Have not received anything for this company after spending 70 + $
Horrible product. Ordered in October and received shoes the end of December. Thought I was getting one brand (blowfish) and ended up getting something without any name. The shoes are poorly made. So disappointed. Will never buy from this company again.
They are totally ripping me off! Ordered $191 worth of clothes and shoes in September and the supposed tracking they gave me hasn’t moved since 11/14! I’m going to dispute the charge of I can. Especially after seeing all your comments! Uhg!
Nothing but a scam ordered shoes in October, it Now Dec.18th nothing, no regular tracking or anything. They said, because of the virus they were having shipping problems. They are a rip off, I am going to see if BBB, can help.
Complete waste of money!!! I bought 5 pairs of shoes in SEPT and still have not received them. I have contacted them 3 times and continue to get the same story. No refunds since “they had already been shipped”. They even gave me some bogus tracking number. Lies! I wasted my money....please don’t waste yours as well!
I have never written a bad review until now. My order arrived 2 months after I placed the order. One item was a birthday gift which came way after the birthday party.
Items looked nothing like the pictures show online. Very cheap material. One shirt looks like it could be a Halloween costume! Very disappointed. $100 learning experience for me. I should have read the other reviews before I chose to order with this company.
The literal worst. Two months and no clothes. I emailed multiple times and was given excuses. I asked for a refund and they said they couldn’t bc the order already shipped... this was weeks ago
I would give a 0 if there was an option. I ordered 5 items 3 months ago. After I sent a pretty harsh email 1.5 months ago, I receiving a tracking number and coupon...now we are at 3 months and the tracking number just says in route, but when I search it, nothing comes up. It is a complete hoax and scam. I wish I would have read reviews. You can't even leave a review on their website - when you click review, it says page can't be reached. I wonder why!! DO NOT ORDER FROM HERE
COMPLETE SCAM!!! I was persistent and they gave me a bogus tracking number that doesn’t exist!!! I ordered shoes 2 months ago their contact information is by email Every time I contact them The response is they shipped and do not have a tracking number. I was told my order was at the airport then two weeks after that I emailed them they told me they just took them to the post office I emailed them back saying I was told they were at the airport I was Persistent and they sent me a bogus tracking number that doesn’t exist.
Wish i could put 0 stars. Like everyone else said, scam. Ordered sandals for a wedding a month in advance, going on 2 months now, wedding is over and still no sandals. They only updated me once I emailed twice, and every time I email it's a new excuse. JOKE company. Don't do it
Clearly a scam. They take your money and do not deliver. Do not order you are better off to pay full price and buy from a legit business or locally.
This company is a scam and should be avoided. I ordered 2 pairs of shoes in August, it is now November and the shoes have not arrived from Hong Kong. I requested a refund via email and have not received anything. I was given a tracking number, and my package has supposedly been on its way to a UPS location since October 24. I will file a claim with UPS if I am able to do so, and advise against ordering anything from Vicsrack.
I ordered Two sandals over 2 months ago and I tried to get in contact with them and they never answered back. Dont order from here its a scam
Ordered a pair of shoes Sept 22nd still no shoes!! Can't get a hold of any CSR and each time I send and email asking about this I get the same generic email back!! $35 down the tubes!! What a scam!! Don't order from here!!
The shoes that I ordered from this company came on time and I received the correct size that I ordered, but I started running into issues when I tried to return the shoe for a smaller size. I sent an email to the customer service email address on the website, and I received a response back the next day saying to gift the shoe and give it to someone you know because the cost to have the shoe shipped back would be too costly! So I responded back and told them that I did not want to gift the shoe, I just wanted to switch the shoe out for another size and I didn’t hear back from the company for a whole week! So I sent another email to the customer service center saying that I was sending the shoe back to their shipping department in Inglewood,CA and if I didn’t hear anything back that I would be opening a claim with my bank! The company then responded back to me with the offer for me to keep the shoe and issue me a 20% credit because the cost of shipping would be too costly. So I told them that 20% was too low and I just wanted to switch the shoe for a smaller size. I was also willing to take the store credit! The company the responded back with the offer to take a 40% credit, so I agreed to it and put in a request to have the package intercepted by USPS. I have since attempted to email email the company about what will happens to me the shoe that was intercepted and the status of the 40% credit that I was supposed to receive. I even offered to take the store credit so that I could reorder the same shoe because it did come as described on the Vicsrack website. So here we are almost two weeks later since I returned the shoe, and I still don’t have the correct size shoe, the shoe that I returned, or the 40% credit that I was promised through the mist of this process.
Terrible. I ordered 4 pairs of shoes in January which were never received. I waited 2 months before emailing customer service and have gone back and forth ever since. I get a new person responding to my emails every time with different explanations: they tell me it’s on its way, it’s in their warehouse, it’s been refunded, it can’t be refunded, to continue to wait... The last response was a suggestion to continue to wait for my merchandise. 10 months later, no thank you. I would just like a refund but they have not yet done so despite my continued requests. I would not recommend purchasing from this company.
Consumers/Customers, please read the shipping info and order process. It does state that it can take some time for orders to arrive. I am a consumer just advising here because this is a legitimate business and I too thought 'why is it taking so long (my order took over 2 months).' After talking with customer service who did respond, I read the fine print. So please review SHIPPING INFO and other data prior to ordering so that you are aware. I ordered 4 pair of sneakers, and love each one. It took a while but I am really satisfied with my order, as shown on the website. PLEASE READ before purchasing. This company has good reasonable prices, and good products, at least in the shoes I ordered. Best of Luck!
Well, I am giving this 4 rating only because of the delay (took 2 months), but understand due to covid-19 with many delays coming across the seas. After contacting customer service to inquire about my order, they did respond back to say that it would be some time. I am satisfied and love my order. Blessings to all!
https://vicsrack.com is rated 1.22 based on 241 reviews