https://vicsrack.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend https://vicsrack.com

Tell us how https://vicsrack.com made you happy
I ordered a pair of boots beginning of October have not received them yet . Do not order from this company.
My Vicsrack experience was great from start to finish! The website ran really smoothly and I was very satisfied with all of the low prices! I had no problems with making my purchases. Shipping was also really good and my items came in about two weeks or so! I really recommend buying from Vicsrack! 10/10!
I've ordered from Vicsrack full two times now and I love it. Their shipping takes a while, but they tell you that when you order, the stuff is shipping from a different country so it makes sense. These sandals are very nice. Comfortable and dressy. I have received many compliments on them.
NOT HAPPY SHOES WERE CHEAPLY MADE LOOK NOTHING LIKE PHOTO ALSO CHEMICAL SMELL AFTER OPENING BAG WAS SO HORRIBLE AND STRONG MY ADIVICE DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!! AFTER REQUESTING A REFUND I WAS INSULTED BY THEM EVEN FURTHER BY THEM OFFERING A 30%REFUND !!!! WHO DOES THAT ????
I have to admit, I had my doubts after placing an order and then reading bad reviews. I realized they were coming from overseas so they may take a really long time or I'd never see it. BUT, I received my order of beautiful booties TODAY! Took two weeks from order date.
Not a scam. Said they would deliver in 2-4 wks. Delivered in 3. Loafers a little tight .may have to return. Beautiful tho. Would order again!
Not a scam. Said it takes 2-4 wks to get. Got them in 3. Nice well made. May have to return loafers. A little tight. Beautiful tho. Will definitely order again!
I ordered boots a month ago and haven’t heard anything or received my package I guess it’ll be summer be for Dey arrive,,,I’ll Neva shop from dis company again
takes forever to get package and still haven't gotten them after a week. hopefully not a fake website!
Scumbag company DO NOT BUY FROM! I would've given ZERO STARS! WHERE'S MY PURCHASE FROM BEFORE XMAS AND STILL NOT RCVD! LIARS!
Scammers! I placed order 1st part of January and it is February 26, 2020. They keep telling me the order has shipped but won’t provide me with a tracking number. I have requested a full refund 4 or 5 times and they just keep telling me to be patient! I really wished I would have read these reviews before losing the money!
I ordered a pair of shoes around Jan 14th and we still have not gotten them yet but vicsrack got our money
Do not order from these ppl... after awaiting the timeframe mentioned to receive my order, I inquired on the status and by time they replied almost an entire month had passed. They finally respond trying to justify the situation by explaining how international shipping goes, then stating something about a storm so i was like ok, ill give a little more time. Gave about a week, waited days for them to reply and then they reply saying its on its way to the post office now and blah blah blah.... i want my money back now. This issue with that is I paid via paypal but since making the purchase had changed banks and closed the acct the debit card was used on via paypal. So i called the bank to see how it goes being refunded to a closed acct. They explained to me that most banks when receives a refund on a closed accct, will decline the transaction sending it back to the merchant, but in my case, they do decline and will actually accept the payment, and within 45-90 days issue a check for the amount to be mailed to me. So they recommended i contact the merchant for other options to refund if i dont want to wait that time frame. So i contacted paypal and paypal said I had 2 options 1. Their normal process where the refund goes back to the original method used & 2. They could email the merchant directly and request that they issue the refund directly to my paypal acct by send it to the email assigned. I went with option 2, and she stated i could email the merchant as well . So i said i would. She emailed and so did I asking that they send my refund to my paypal email Well 3 days later, I get a reply and these ppl totally neglected my and paypals request sending via option 1. So not only do these ppl take forever to ship your order they dont value you as a customer either and instead ignored my email request as well as paypals. Refunded as option 1 and then sent me an email replying to my request tellin me that they did. How disrespectful is that.... Never again
I sent you 3 pairs of shoes back I November 2019 never heard from you. I sent them to Chino, Ca industry district still never heard you. Because I never got a address on except on the on package that was sent to me. To this date I’ve still never heard from you. I know you have my address you’ve sent new items. My order was 1). Beige leather (wrong size) second order, 1 pair of black leather (didn’t fit). Second order, didn’t fit Anyway I have the tracking number.
Total scam! I paid in full for 2 pairs of shoes. It said they ship within 24hrs. Weeks later and after reaching out to customer service numerous times, they finally sent me shipping confirmation. I have yet to receive my package(s). Customer service is not responding at all anymore. I will be reporting this to my credit card company fighting the charge. Save yourself the hassle and DONT BUY FROM VICSRACK!!!
If I could give this company 0 stars I would. Literally the worst customer service I have ever received. Ordered the Vicsrack Slip on Running Flat Sneakers and did not like them. They’re plastic rubbery look was unappealing to me and they fit way too big. When I contacted customer service to return they responded asking if I would take a “partial refund” and keep them. I responded saying no I wanted to return but they again asked if I would reconsider then suggesting I give them to a friend as a gift. I again responded saying no I’d like to return but they continued to ask about the partial refund. After MANY emails back and forth I finally responded with I DO NOT want a partial refund I want to return them and wanted to know how I could go about doing so. The last response I received from them was “we can’t return right now”. ALL of these emails were within the 50 day return policy! I can most definitely say this company scams people and I will NEVER purchase from them again!
Fraud, liars, scam, steal peoples money!! Do not ever buy from this website ever! Never received the shoes it has been 60 days also they said that they could not refund my money!! Terrible people!!!
It's like the reviews below/above, negative. The reviews I found were on their site and I just found this site. Buyer be very aware of this site.
Its been a month and i havent recieved my order, only two responses from them one said my order was at the post office which was a lie ! still waiting ............... I reported them to the FTC and now i have to report them to my bank
I Ordered here a month ago and never got my shoes. They wont even give me a refund. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS website EVER! They rip people off
https://vicsrack.com is rated 1.37 based on 76 reviews