https://vicsrack.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend https://vicsrack.com

Tell us how https://vicsrack.com made you happy
I received my shoes 2 weeks later, looked exactly like pictures and correct size.
Ordered shoes Mar. 14. No shoes,no record of order. Sent e mails about shipping BUT had no problem taking my money. Absolutely SUCKS!!!. Another co. that will bite the dust. Attorney general on their a. .
I ordered a pair of boots beginning of October have not received them yet . Do not order from this company.
My Vicsrack experience was great from start to finish! The website ran really smoothly and I was very satisfied with all of the low prices! I had no problems with making my purchases. Shipping was also really good and my items came in about two weeks or so! I really recommend buying from Vicsrack! 10/10!
I've ordered from Vicsrack full two times now and I love it. Their shipping takes a while, but they tell you that when you order, the stuff is shipping from a different country so it makes sense. These sandals are very nice. Comfortable and dressy. I have received many compliments on them.
Consumers/Customers, please read the shipping info and order process. It does state that it can take some time for orders to arrive. I am a consumer just advising here because this is a legitimate business and I too thought 'why is it taking so long (my order took over 2 months).' After talking with customer service who did respond, I read the fine print. So please review SHIPPING INFO and other data prior to ordering so that you are aware. I ordered 4 pair of sneakers, and love each one. It took a while but I am really satisfied with my order, as shown on the website. PLEASE READ before purchasing. This company has good reasonable prices, and good products, at least in the shoes I ordered. Best of Luck!
Well, I am giving this 4 rating only because of the delay (took 2 months), but understand due to covid-19 with many delays coming across the seas. After contacting customer service to inquire about my order, they did respond back to say that it would be some time. I am satisfied and love my order. Blessings to all!
NOT HAPPY SHOES WERE CHEAPLY MADE LOOK NOTHING LIKE PHOTO ALSO CHEMICAL SMELL AFTER OPENING BAG WAS SO HORRIBLE AND STRONG MY ADIVICE DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!! AFTER REQUESTING A REFUND I WAS INSULTED BY THEM EVEN FURTHER BY THEM OFFERING A 30%REFUND !!!! WHO DOES THAT ????
I have to admit, I had my doubts after placing an order and then reading bad reviews. I realized they were coming from overseas so they may take a really long time or I'd never see it. BUT, I received my order of beautiful booties TODAY! Took two weeks from order date.
Not a scam. Said they would deliver in 2-4 wks. Delivered in 3. Loafers a little tight .may have to return. Beautiful tho. Would order again!
Not a scam. Said it takes 2-4 wks to get. Got them in 3. Nice well made. May have to return loafers. A little tight. Beautiful tho. Will definitely order again!
I finally got 2 pair of shoes that I ordered almost 2 month ago today !
I kept sending emails to them to see where my package is. They responded and wrote me to wait a little longer.
I could not believe my eyes when I saw a package cause after seen many reviews I thought this was SCAM company.
I really love my shoes and glad I waited for a long time !
I agree with everyone else I had made that order and hadn't got it yet it's been a whole month I wish I could get hold to a phone number so I can get this off of my bank account this is not the time for people to try over on anyone cost of the covid-19
I ordered a pair of shoes back in December of 2019 and never received them there was an email that you could communicate to them and my first response they were sitting at the post office and waited never got them, then they said they were sitting on a ship, never received them, so definitely a scam, they however did give me a credit on my credit card which I was surprised especially reading from the other reviews.
I ordered boots a month ago and haven’t heard anything or received my package I guess it’ll be summer be for Dey arrive,,,I’ll Neva shop from dis company again
takes forever to get package and still haven't gotten them after a week. hopefully not a fake website!
I had to hound and hound vicsrack for my 3 pairs of shoes and when they came, they were BEAUTIFUL. If it wasn’t for the hustle and stress they put me through, I would give the shoes 5 stars. I ordered beginning of February and only got my shoes middle of July 2020 :(
I’m not sure what’s going on with this company, but feel like covid has possibly halted some things. I say this because I placed an order on March 6 for a pair of shoes, which I received in two-three weeks. I don’t know the exact date, but I ended up having to place a second order on March 24 for the same shoes because my dog ate one and I liked them A LOT. So I probably received the shoes a few days before the day I placed them, so say I got them in about two and a half weeks.

So- good, placed my order, got it timely (tracking was hard because it’s in Chinese-download the app they tell you to download and it’s more helpful, it’s either Arrive or Shipt or something.)

So fast forward, I placed my second order on March 24 and i just received two of the four pairs of shoes, 3 Months later. I have no idea where the other half of my order is lol. But I will say within the same day of placing my second order, customer service contacted me asking if my order was legit (probably because they could see I ordered the same thing + 3 more pairs of shoes..) so I don’t know. I’ll give them a little bit of credit, I guess because I had dialogue wit customer service over my items but it still very sub par.

And it’s sucks because I really like the shoes lol the ones I got were too small and I want to order / return them for a better size but at this point I’ll get them in 2021 when leopard print shoes are out of style
SCAM!!! Ordered some heels 2 months ago, they took the money from my account but I have not received my heels. Worst company ever, please don’t order from them!!! No contact number, they emailed 1 time after I emailed them and said they called post office and my order has shipped. My fault for not reading reviews, never again.
https://vicsrack.com is rated 1.23 based on 232 reviews