https://vicsrack.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend https://vicsrack.com

Tell us how https://vicsrack.com made you happy
SCAM!!! Ordered a pair of shoes May 4 and never received them. They sent me a Fedex Tracking number a few days later; however they never actually took the product to Fedex. It seems that is their scam. They fill out a shipping label online to get a legitimate tracking number and then never ship anything. People just assume that product has been shipped and give them the benefit of the doubt. By the time you realized you've been scammed it is too late. Luckily I paid with Paypal, and filed a complaint early. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY IT IS A SCAM!
I ordered from them 4 MONTHS AGO. I haven’t revived a thing. I paid $50. I’m furious. I wish I could shut the whole thing down. How do we do that? Who do I have to go to? I’m serious.
SCAM SCAM SCAM! Don’t order shoes from this company. I’ve placed an order over a month and a half ago and have yet to receive it. I too have gotten the run around and a tracking number that doesn’t work! This company stole $100 from me! Do not order from them. They are all FRAUDS!!!! I still haven’t received anything!
Don't know how accurate this supposed company is. But do your resarch before ordering anything. I ordered since about a month or so and I have yet to receive my order!!! I have contacted the supposed company via email, numerous times and received the runaround!
I just want to let the reviewers know that I did a search on this company and it landed me at these reviews. I had a super cute pair of shoes in the cart, and did NOT proceed with the order. I don't have the time or energy to be chasing down money. I've been burned by an online company before, so now I do homework on companies I've never heard of. Your reviews are truly appreciated!
I ordered 5 pair of shoes June 19. I have not received the order nor any information about the order. $131 LOST.... I will be contacting the better business bureror.
BEWARE fraudulent company - I have been inquiring about my order for almost 3 months Vicrack has not sent it although they claim to have sent it several times. Vicsrack took my funds immediately and have repeatedly lied. .
Never I got the shoes.
Almost three months waiting my sandals...it is almost fall, I do not need any more sandals, I need boots.
*** Please do not waste your time and your money. ****

And I am still waiting my money back.
My lawyer is looking into this company to get shutdown
Horrible company total scam. Never received my order after a month do not Bother with this company.
Placed an order in May. Money gone. No shoes. Working through PayPal and vendor says they are on their way. Very doubtful. Lesson learned - read reviews ahead of time. Negative stars apply.
I wouldn't have given 1 star but it won't let me do that. I ordered a pair of shoes in June. Still haven't gotten them. They said that my order was lost but when I asked for a refund they were suddenly being shipped. DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THIS FAKE COMPANY!!!
This company is pretty bad! I cannot get a response either. I was fooled and should have read the reviews first.
I ordered a month ago and there is no movement on the package!!!they don't answer emails
I ordered 3 pairs of shoes through this sight in February. Nothing to this date. I will forever be leery of anything coming out of China because of this. Never ever again.
Have not received my item they will not return my money I will be reporting them to the Better Business Bureau.
I placed and order on 04/13/2020 haven't heard a thing from this company. I am out raged. Please do not order anything from this company!! Scam. I paid my money and received no product. !!!:(
I placed an order on June 12th. There has been no communication about my order. I know now to never, ever buy anything with this non-existent company again.
Ordered over a month ago and nothing. They won’t give you what you paid for so DO NOT buy from this website. I should of looked at the reviews first.
I wish I would of read the reviews I've been legit waiting for over a month now and reading all of your reviews confirms it. I'm so sad tho because they were super cutie shoes and I bought a kinds of stuff to wear with them. But ya live and you learn F'en sucks still. DONT BUY FROM THESE AHOLES SCAM SCAMSCAM
https://vicsrack.com is rated 1.21 based on 190 reviews