https://vicsrack.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend https://vicsrack.com

Tell us how https://vicsrack.com made you happy
They literally suck. Probably will never get my sandals, when I requested a refund they kept asking me to be patient of international shipping and pandemic. It’s been two months and still nothing. I would NEVER buy from here again. Thankfully it’s only $40 I lost
Just wanted to say thank you to everyone of you who gave me a heads up about vicsrack.com. I had about $400.00 worth of shoes in my cart (a few pair were for my daughter), when something told me to scroll to the bottom of their website and click on the "About Us" tab. Their bio sounded 'iffy" to me so I Googled the brand and lo-and-behold I read all these horrible reviews. What these people are doing is illegal, has anyone called the Better Business Bureau or the Department of Consumer Affairs in their state? I wouldn't stop until they were held accountable.
10 weeks and no merchandise, company refuses to refund The money to anyone however we do receive emails promising we will receive the merchandise in a few days. Several more weeks go by and no merchandise. We just want our money back please. IMPOSSIBLE To get a refund or to receive the shoes. It’s almost like they don’t exist
I have waited nine weeks for a pair of blowfish sneakers. I emailed them asking for a refund and they sent me responses stating I will receive the shoes in a few days. I’ve never received them. Do not purchase items from VICSRACK..
I have waited 6 weeks for delivery of shoes and requested a refund. This is awful performance. Do not order from them. Their excuses are absurd, and they will not refund or cancel order.
⚠️Be warned⚠️
I wish I had seen these reviews before I purchased from this company. It’s been 2 months since I ordered. I’m getting the same lame-ass excuses everyone else is. I keep e-mailing but I’m getting no where. It’s upsetting... but even more so knowing that they continue to get away with it and can go on to scam others. 😡
Scammers. Absolutely. No refund was given. They are garbage. Do not purchase from here.
Hi I just received my shoes. Took over a month.. total bate and switch.. I ordered 2 pairs of Blowfish brand shoes.. recieved one pair.. NOTHING... I repeat NOTHING LIKE THE PICTURE. Not even Blowfish.. some weird company. Now reading the other comments, I'm scared I don't get a refund.. :( Do not order from Visrack!!!
This is a WARNING to all potential purchasers of Vicsrack sandals/products.
I spent $73:00 two months ago, and haven't received my order yet.
They're SCAMMERS..full of excuses, and lies.
Disgusting and disgraceful behavior!!
Vicsrack should be forced to go out of business because they rip-off customers repeatedly.
It’s been 4 months like I had to call my bank to get my money!!! Horrible company scammers you hear me!! Scam!! Then I emailed them and they asked me to be patient!” What the hell patient
Took 3months to get sandels, they dont look like pic, but worst of all they don't stay on you feet.
I asked how to return & they said maybe i could give them to someone....omg!!! Horrible customer service!!
Yes. This company showed on their website the shoes I purchased had a 3-inch heel where they really had a 4-inch heel when I received them. They will not give me a refund even though they advertised an incorrect size on their heel of the shoe. Do not buy from this company they are not trustworthy and they do not abide by the United States guidelines for consumers! I should have read the reviews before I purchased
Before placing my order, So glad I read the reviews. This is Terrible, people have placed orders months ago and no merchandise has been received. I'm glad I always read before placing orders with anyone. Thanks for the heads up. This is SAD:(
I ordered two items well over a month ago and have yet to receive them. I have sent two emails & was told that the delay is due to the pandemic. I did not know this was a Chinese company or I would have never placed an order. This company is a SCAM.
SCAM SCAM SCAM!
God punish y'all for scamming people.KARMA will catch up with this fake company.Ordered my shoes $50 over a month now and nothing yet..
SCAM!!! Ordered a pair of shoes May 4 and never received them. They sent me a Fedex Tracking number a few days later; however they never actually took the product to Fedex. It seems that is their scam. They fill out a shipping label online to get a legitimate tracking number and then never ship anything. People just assume that product has been shipped and give them the benefit of the doubt. By the time you realized you've been scammed it is too late. Luckily I paid with Paypal, and filed a complaint early. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY IT IS A SCAM!
I ordered from them 4 MONTHS AGO. I haven’t revived a thing. I paid $50. I’m furious. I wish I could shut the whole thing down. How do we do that? Who do I have to go to? I’m serious.
SCAM SCAM SCAM! Don’t order shoes from this company. I’ve placed an order over a month and a half ago and have yet to receive it. I too have gotten the run around and a tracking number that doesn’t work! This company stole $100 from me! Do not order from them. They are all FRAUDS!!!! I still haven’t received anything!
I had to hound and hound vicsrack for my 3 pairs of shoes and when they came, they were BEAUTIFUL. If it wasn’t for the hustle and stress they put me through, I would give the shoes 5 stars. I ordered beginning of February and only got my shoes middle of July 2020 :(
Don't know how accurate this supposed company is. But do your resarch before ordering anything. I ordered since about a month or so and I have yet to receive my order!!! I have contacted the supposed company via email, numerous times and received the runaround!
https://vicsrack.com is rated 1.22 based on 245 reviews