https://vicsrack.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend https://vicsrack.com

Tell us how https://vicsrack.com made you happy
This is a WARNING to all potential purchasers of Vicsrack sandals/products.
I spent $73:00 two months ago, and haven't received my order yet.
They're SCAMMERS..full of excuses, and lies.
Disgusting and disgraceful behavior!!
Vicsrack should be forced to go out of business because they rip-off customers repeatedly.
It’s been 4 months like I had to call my bank to get my money!!! Horrible company scammers you hear me!! Scam!! Then I emailed them and they asked me to be patient!” What the hell patient
Yes. This company showed on their website the shoes I purchased had a 3-inch heel where they really had a 4-inch heel when I received them. They will not give me a refund even though they advertised an incorrect size on their heel of the shoe. Do not buy from this company they are not trustworthy and they do not abide by the United States guidelines for consumers! I should have read the reviews before I purchased
I ordered two items well over a month ago and have yet to receive them. I have sent two emails & was told that the delay is due to the pandemic. I did not know this was a Chinese company or I would have never placed an order. This company is a SCAM.
SCAM SCAM SCAM!
God punish y'all for scamming people.KARMA will catch up with this fake company.Ordered my shoes $50 over a month now and nothing yet..
SCAM SCAM SCAM! Don’t order shoes from this company. I’ve placed an order over a month and a half ago and have yet to receive it. I too have gotten the run around and a tracking number that doesn’t work! This company stole $100 from me! Do not order from them. They are all FRAUDS!!!! I still haven’t received anything!
I had to hound and hound vicsrack for my 3 pairs of shoes and when they came, they were BEAUTIFUL. If it wasn’t for the hustle and stress they put me through, I would give the shoes 5 stars. I ordered beginning of February and only got my shoes middle of July 2020 :(
Don't know how accurate this supposed company is. But do your resarch before ordering anything. I ordered since about a month or so and I have yet to receive my order!!! I have contacted the supposed company via email, numerous times and received the runaround!
Horrible company total scam. Never received my order after a month do not Bother with this company.
I wouldn't have given 1 star but it won't let me do that. I ordered a pair of shoes in June. Still haven't gotten them. They said that my order was lost but when I asked for a refund they were suddenly being shipped. DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THIS FAKE COMPANY!!!
This company is pretty bad! I cannot get a response either. I was fooled and should have read the reviews first.
I ordered a month ago and there is no movement on the package!!!they don't answer emails
I ordered 3 pairs of shoes through this sight in February. Nothing to this date. I will forever be leery of anything coming out of China because of this. Never ever again.
I placed an order on June 12th. There has been no communication about my order. I know now to never, ever buy anything with this non-existent company again.
Ordered over a month ago and nothing. They won’t give you what you paid for so DO NOT buy from this website. I should of looked at the reviews first.
This is not the place to shop omg they just took my money I can’t email or nothing very very very bad do not shop save you energy
I too wished I looked up reviews before I spent my money and I am also experiencing pretty much the same thing as everyone else here. Ordered June 12. It’s June 25 and I am still unable to track. I emailed customer service and that email is no longer valid. I decided to ship to my planned trip location (visiting family for my aunts 60th birthday) and I’ll only be there for one week and I still haven’t heard a peep. Even if they do send it at this point, I’ll be back home in NYC and my sandal would be in Florida. This site needs to be taken down. I lost complete faith in international orders now. If I don’t buy within the states, I don’t buy at all 🤬
This company is terrible! This is an absolute scam! They took my money but I haven't received any shoes or a response from them.
Wish I had read the reviews first!! 3 months later no shoes and no service. Don't bother with this company they need to be reported to the BBB.
Ordered almost two months ago and still haven’t received my order. Contacted customer service and was given a fake tracking number That never updates. I have been charged and haven’t received anything, including a follow up response from the company.
https://vicsrack.com is rated 1.19 based on 205 reviews