https://vicsrack.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend https://vicsrack.com

Tell us how https://vicsrack.com made you happy
⚠️Be warned⚠️
I wish I had seen these reviews before I purchased from this company. It’s been 2 months since I ordered. I’m getting the same lame-ass excuses everyone else is. I keep e-mailing but I’m getting no where. It’s upsetting... but even more so knowing that they continue to get away with it and can go on to scam others. 😡
Scammers. Absolutely. No refund was given. They are garbage. Do not purchase from here.
Hi I just received my shoes. Took over a month.. total bate and switch.. I ordered 2 pairs of Blowfish brand shoes.. recieved one pair.. NOTHING... I repeat NOTHING LIKE THE PICTURE. Not even Blowfish.. some weird company. Now reading the other comments, I'm scared I don't get a refund.. :( Do not order from Visrack!!!
This is a WARNING to all potential purchasers of Vicsrack sandals/products.
I spent $73:00 two months ago, and haven't received my order yet.
They're SCAMMERS..full of excuses, and lies.
Disgusting and disgraceful behavior!!
Vicsrack should be forced to go out of business because they rip-off customers repeatedly.
It’s been 4 months like I had to call my bank to get my money!!! Horrible company scammers you hear me!! Scam!! Then I emailed them and they asked me to be patient!” What the hell patient
Took 3months to get sandels, they dont look like pic, but worst of all they don't stay on you feet.
I asked how to return & they said maybe i could give them to someone....omg!!! Horrible customer service!!
Yes. This company showed on their website the shoes I purchased had a 3-inch heel where they really had a 4-inch heel when I received them. They will not give me a refund even though they advertised an incorrect size on their heel of the shoe. Do not buy from this company they are not trustworthy and they do not abide by the United States guidelines for consumers! I should have read the reviews before I purchased
Before placing my order, So glad I read the reviews. This is Terrible, people have placed orders months ago and no merchandise has been received. I'm glad I always read before placing orders with anyone. Thanks for the heads up. This is SAD:(
I ordered two items well over a month ago and have yet to receive them. I have sent two emails & was told that the delay is due to the pandemic. I did not know this was a Chinese company or I would have never placed an order. This company is a SCAM.
SCAM SCAM SCAM!
God punish y'all for scamming people.KARMA will catch up with this fake company.Ordered my shoes $50 over a month now and nothing yet..
SCAM!!! Ordered a pair of shoes May 4 and never received them. They sent me a Fedex Tracking number a few days later; however they never actually took the product to Fedex. It seems that is their scam. They fill out a shipping label online to get a legitimate tracking number and then never ship anything. People just assume that product has been shipped and give them the benefit of the doubt. By the time you realized you've been scammed it is too late. Luckily I paid with Paypal, and filed a complaint early. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY IT IS A SCAM!
I ordered from them 4 MONTHS AGO. I haven’t revived a thing. I paid $50. I’m furious. I wish I could shut the whole thing down. How do we do that? Who do I have to go to? I’m serious.
SCAM SCAM SCAM! Don’t order shoes from this company. I’ve placed an order over a month and a half ago and have yet to receive it. I too have gotten the run around and a tracking number that doesn’t work! This company stole $100 from me! Do not order from them. They are all FRAUDS!!!! I still haven’t received anything!
Don't know how accurate this supposed company is. But do your resarch before ordering anything. I ordered since about a month or so and I have yet to receive my order!!! I have contacted the supposed company via email, numerous times and received the runaround!
I just want to let the reviewers know that I did a search on this company and it landed me at these reviews. I had a super cute pair of shoes in the cart, and did NOT proceed with the order. I don't have the time or energy to be chasing down money. I've been burned by an online company before, so now I do homework on companies I've never heard of. Your reviews are truly appreciated!
I ordered 5 pair of shoes June 19. I have not received the order nor any information about the order. $131 LOST.... I will be contacting the better business bureror.
BEWARE fraudulent company - I have been inquiring about my order for almost 3 months Vicrack has not sent it although they claim to have sent it several times. Vicsrack took my funds immediately and have repeatedly lied. .
Never I got the shoes.
Almost three months waiting my sandals...it is almost fall, I do not need any more sandals, I need boots.
*** Please do not waste your time and your money. ****

And I am still waiting my money back.
My lawyer is looking into this company to get shutdown
Horrible company total scam. Never received my order after a month do not Bother with this company.
https://vicsrack.com is rated 1.22 based on 245 reviews