https://vicsrack.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend https://vicsrack.com

Tell us how https://vicsrack.com made you happy
Should be zero stars. Never received my order and the emails from them are a joke. I'm now out $60. Big Scam!
If I can give 0 starts I will, I never received my item this site is a real scam ! Don’t buy anything here
I placed an order on February 1, 2020, it is now June 2020. I have yet to receive my order. I email this company, and when I do get an email back, it's always they are pushing the order and that I will receive my order in a few days. Well, it's been a few months. They are constantly stealing from people.
Had I known they were located in China. I wouldn’t have ordered from them. It’s been almost a month and can’t even track my order.
I ordered 2 pairs of boots and never received them. When I emailed them, they sent me an email saying, “it says they were delivered, make sure they aren’t in your mailbox.” They were “delivered” to a state across the country from me.
If I could give zero stars I would. Like everyone else, they took my money, sent fake tracking information with another persons address as if it was my shipment and never got shoes or money back. Shoes were ordered in November 2019, it’s now May 2020. Paypal should also be ashamed to be connected to these scammers and PayPal did nothing to help. VICSRACK ARE SCAMMERS!!!!! BUYER BEWARE!!!!!!!!
I'm calling the cops to report this company. DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING, YOU WILL NEVER RECEIVE IT. They want even be nice enough to refund my money, no matter the numerous threats to expose them I've sent. SCAMMERS
Also ordered in March, like a lot of other reviews here. And still have not received anything. Every time I ask for a tracking number the numbers keep changing at every new city...??? I get it’s coming from China.. but how many delivery services do you have to go thru?? I only bought from here because my friend ordered something in Feb and got it within a week. I ordered mine and it’s been 3 months.. wtf. Don’t even need winter clothes or boots now.. it’s summer. Fuhh!
This place is a joke, DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE... it’s been almost 3 months and they yet to even take the merchandise to fedex where they created a shipping label not long after I made my order. I will stick to sites I know, this place is a joke
I have placed two orders with this company and they have failed to ship my merchandise
VK19726
VK20133
They will not send you your items
Order VK20133
Order VK19726
I have not received my orders that I placed in March
No merchandise received
A rip-off
Do not use this company
This company is a joke
I repeat do not order from this company
You will keep getting emails telling you your items are on the way
Fake false make believe
My name is Tuwanna
DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY
I HAVE EMAILED SEVERAL TIMES REQUESTING MY MERCHANDISE OR TO BE REFUNDED
I PLACED THE ORDERS IN MARCH
IT’S MAY STILL NO REFUND OR SHOES
Do not spend your money with this company
You will not receive your merchandise
I have placed two orders back in March and have not received my money back or items
This place has the worst customer service. I have requested refunds on partial item that was not recieved and on a second order that none of the items were received..
STILL WAITING FOR REFUND
I ordered five pair of sandals. It took a month and a half to receive them and three emails checking on them. When I got them in, I only received three pair and it was not what I ordered. Do not buy from this company!!!
SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM!
I have place two orders totaling $254.59 in March and have yet to receive my merchandise in May
This should be against the law
I ordered a pair of shoes on March 4, and I have not received them!!! They were $40, it’s not a fortune, but I would like it refunded so I could buy the same shoes for that or less. How can I report this company?? Do not buy from here!
I wish there was a way to rate with negative stars!! My experience is no different from others that have posted. Ordered 2 pair of shoes a month and a half ago, and no shoes. I’ve ask for a refund 4 different times and get the same answer-“we can not refund, so sorry for your inconvenience”. They also have given me a bogus Chinese mail tracking number. They are an absolute SCAM - please stay away.
DO NOT BUY FROM HERE!!! I bought a pair of shoes in February. It is now almost May and I still never received my shoes! I contacted (only email because they don’t have a phone number) multiple times and they keep saying my item is lost at the post office it is on the way. It’s been ALMOST 3 MONTHS. I still have not received anything.
https://vicsrack.com is rated 1.19 based on 205 reviews