Virgin Wines Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Virgin Wines

How would you rate Virgin Wines ?

(optional)

7 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Great value for money and excellent client service

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Virgin Wines in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Great value for money and excellent client service"
Karen Williams
"Great wines, especially like the reds."
"The wine arrived very quickly."
Lewis Hughes
"They sent me wine, that made me happy. The wine was very, very good. When it wasn't they sent me a replacement wine. When I review a wine, they send me another wine. They are very good and have excellent advisors. My wife does not like me liking them."
Simon Cooper
"Virgin Wines have an expansive selection of wines and the knowledge of their staff is excellent and they help you to buy the wines you want."
Virgin Wines is rated 5.00 based on 7 reviews