Vitamin Grocer AU Reviews

Live Chat, Email
Read Vitamin Grocer AU Reviews

301-509-3896

Tell us how Vitamin Grocer AU made you happy
Vitamin Grocer has a good range of products and despite them coming from the USA, delivery times are good. The number of pills in a bottle does not always match the number on the label but on an occasion some time back, when I found a substantial discrepancy, the company recompensed me promptly.
Have not received package as yet,not sure what has happened
Great service
I HAVEN'T RECEIVED IT YET! PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHERE IT IS? AND HOW LONG WILL IT BE BEFORE IT ARRIVES.
Great customer service and products available online. I've purchased a number of products from Vitamin Grocer and have not been disappointed.
Would definitely buy again so easy to deal with thankyou ☺
I have not received my order
Great products. Reliable service.
I still haven’t received my order 😕
My order placed a couple of months ago has not arrived.
Great site and great delivery
The order confirmation said that I would get delivery updates via email and text. Nothing received - no email updates, no texts and most importantly, not the order (a month later).
I assumed when I ordered that the product was in Australia instead of waiting for it to come from overseas
Brilliant products, sleeping 7 hours a night and $60 cheaper than the doctors prescription which l could not afford. Docs 50 tablets, your 100. Thanks so much, will be a regular.
I started buying sustained release melatonin tablets from the Vitamin Grocer on the suggestion from my child’s paediatrician. The quality is very good and the cost is much less than Australian price for the equivalent dosage in Australia.
Hi, I am still waiting for my order to be delivered !
It’s been almost 3 months and I am yet to receive this order…
Product didn’t take long to long to arrive and is sooooo much cheaper. Thanks
I find it’s quick and easy and cheaper
I chose Vitamin Grocer AU because I thought that the company was Australian. This assumption was based on the fact that it is called Vitamin Grocer Australia and the company URL ends in "au" denoting an Australian based company. I wanted an Australian based company so my purchase would arrive quickly. I ordered the product four weeks ago and I still haven't received it. I wrote two emails expressing my disappointment in the misleading nature of the business name and URL - I have not received a reply to these complaints.
Vitamin Grocer AU is rated 4.51 based on 1,235 reviews