Vitamin Grocer AU Reviews

Vitamin Grocer AU 5 star review on 2nd April 2022
Christopher W
Vitamin Grocer AU 5 star review on 29th November 2021
Paulina V
Love that they deliver to NZ, it takes a month with the covid delays of these days but I'm ok with that.
My order never came. Emailed the team and never got a response back. Ordered my item over 2 months ago.
Good service and lots of options.
Product is good, but shipping was slow and significantly longer than the longest estimate.
These help my son fall asleep in about 20 minutes compared to 1 and a half hours without them
Very pleased with the service and product. Would highly recommend
Easy online purchase process. Items arrived within 5weeks (which I'm happy with). Well packed, as described, decent shelf life.
Bought melatonin from NZ and not delivered after a month or more. Can you guess that it got confiscated at customs. Crazy . You can even buy melatonin in Singapore and not get locked up. What's up with the NZ government? Allow guns and alcohol but not the highly dangerous melatonin, that just may make you go to sleep.
Made a purchase, still haven’t received it and my email was rejected also.
Sadly I can not write a review as I still have not received my goods !! They were ordered on the 4/07/2022 . It is now 10/08/2022 so over a month ??? What is going on ???
Easy to deal with and reasonable quick delivery
Haven’t received my order as yet!
Vitamin Grocer has an excellent range of products at an extremely competitive price - I was hesitant at first as it was not a site I had come across before, but having now used it several times I would recommend as I've been able to source products I cannot find locally (even within the country) and the service has been reasonable.
The product has not arrived. I am still waiting!!!!!
Great quality items. I live in Australia, so just keep in mind a bit of extra travel time from the US when ordering for some items.
Excellent service and value. Will definitely be ordering with this company again.
Great service. Reliable and prompt delivery. Thank you
Easy ordering process and quick delivery time considering the product I ordered came from from overseas.
The safe website that I can trust to order.
Great company to deal with - they quickly refunded my purchase when I emailed about not having received my parcel and when I received it they billed me the purchase price minus P&H. Very happy to receive such great customer service.
Vitamin Grocer AU is rated 4.4 based on 1,750 reviews