Vitamin Grocer AU Reviews

Live Chat, Email
Read Vitamin Grocer AU Reviews

301-509-3896

Tell us how Vitamin Grocer AU made you happy
Your customer service response person who refused to provide their name was difficult; confusing and illiterate! You need to improve your communications when dealing with customers and not be argumentative.
I've purchased a few things from this store before and hadn't had a problem until one of my packages never arrived and I had to deal with their extremely rude customer service. I waited 2 months as they kept telling me it would arrive after telling them it definitely would have by now and that I had spoken to my local post office, Australia post, and DHL who were also involved in the delivery. Whoever is replying to their emails is extremely rude and uncaring. Something that is easily fixed on their end and covered by insurance, is a loss for me. To not receive a refund or a replacement is quite shocking and cheap.
If you are ordering to NZ please allow at least an extra month for delivery, as there are always hold ups through each stage of the delivery process
Great service.
Purchased over $75 worth of products. Their website says they ship internationally as I am based in Australia. Never received my item and they charge for general tracking of your order that no other website does. I then had to buy from iHerb which I had no issues with. I would suggest going to them if you have the choice. and they have better products and prices (unfortunatley I only came across them after I had ordered from Vitamin Grocer). Additionally, when contacting customer service, I was met with hostility and passive aggressiveness (I had been patient, nice and calm up to this point.)
Most appalling and disgusting customer service. They had ignored emails, poke in a very unprofessional manner, being sarcastic, passive aggressive and very rude. refusing to help with my lost order even though DHL have suggested that it is lost. Do not recommend this company!
Appalling "customer service". Product still in New York even though ordered it 9 May. I doubt I'll ever see it. Their responses to my emails are extremley rude and completely unsatisfactory. Please stay away from this very dodgy company.
I purchased some fish food from this mob on the 21st of April its now the 2nd of June and still hasn't arrived. I messaged there customer care and found them rude and unhelpful using the virus for an excuse. Though I have purchased other items from China and gotten them faster than this. Never again.
A+++ fast delivery and great product
Very good product easy to use good work
Package never received. Customer support via email was atrocious, rude and aggressive and misinformed. Will never purchase from vitamin grocer again
Easy to use website great products
Amazing service !!
I ordered an item 6 weeks ago now and still haven't received it. I have contacted the company 3x now and i keep getting told it is out of their control and there is nothing they can do. I think this is poor customer service.
Please be careful when buying from this company. My item arrived broken and damaged (nipple pads as I have a new baby) and as a result I was concerned the product might be tainted. Given it had direct contact with my newborn I was being extra cautious. When I contacted customer service about this, requesting a replacement they dismissed my concerns and made me feel like a nuisance. What they offered me to address the issue does not align with their returns policy in any way. Customer service were rude unlike any company I have dealt with before. I had to follow up for responses from them and when they did reply, they did not answer my questions. I still do not have an agreement from them to replace the item including shipping at no cost, with a replacement also to be sent (as per their policy). I will never purchase from this website again and warn others not to purchase from them either. I would hate for another customer to go through the same experience.
Great website and prompt product dispatch. Would recommend.
Products were excellent well packaged and delivered in good time
Slow and expensive Also pays for reviews Deal elsewhere!!
BEST TRANSACTION EVER THANKYOU..
Got access to products hard to get in Australia
Vitamin Grocer AU is rated 4.59 based on 1,110 reviews