Vitamin Grocer AU Reviews

Live Chat, Email
Read Vitamin Grocer AU Reviews

301-509-3896

Tell us how Vitamin Grocer AU made you happy
I ordered my products months ago and have received. I communication apart from a request to post a review.
Paid for and ordered products on 06/05/2021 - never received them! Customer services blames shipping provider. No responsibility on ensuring products get to paying customers. DO NOT RECOMMEND
If you want to waste your money go for it - order shipped from US and two months later no sign of it and no interest or refund/replacement form the company. $70 gone.
I did not receive a reply from Vitamin Grocer when I did not receive half my order. Would not buy from here again.
Order never arrived and the refused to refund me or help me at all. ITems ship out of US not AU
Never received my order! Zero communication! Unfortunately I didn’t read the reviews prior to purchasing but it looks like everyone has the same problem. Will be reporting this organisation.
Purchased over $75 worth of products. Their website says they ship internationally as I am based in Australia. Never received my item and they charge for general tracking of your order that no other website does. I then had to buy from iHerb which I had no issues with. I would suggest going to them if you have the choice. and they have better products and prices (unfortunatley I only came across them after I had ordered from Vitamin Grocer). Additionally, when contacting customer service, I was met with hostility and passive aggressiveness (I had been patient, nice and calm up to this point.)
My order wasn't delivered. After 3 months of waiting (and no updates on their online tracking system), I emailed customer service, only to be told that they'd attempted to deliver it once, but couldn't enter my property. Then, with no communication to tell me that delivery had been attempted (not by post, email, phone, or on their online tracking system), they sent the shipment back to the US. After 10 months, I still haven't received my order or reimbursement and they've stopped responding to my emails. This is literally the worst "service" I've ever experienced.
I contacted customer service twice in 2020 to enquirer about my purchase and received no response. My delivery never arrived and I still cannot get a response in regards to obtaining a refund. This is a scam.
Still waiting for an order placed over 6 months ago!!! Customer services are rude and unhelpful - when they can be bothered to respond. Actually initially thought I'd been scammed because service is so terrible.
Tried to pay 4 times to no avail. Bloody terrible service.
Still waiting for my parcel after weeks and weeks !
I have NOT received my items and it’s been over a month!!
I have been waiting for a month for this delivery. I wonder if it will ever arrive.
They shipped my product to Germany, not New Zealand. Have contacted customer service twice and no reply. Don’t order from this site!
3 months later and no delivery. Don't be scammed by them. They are rude and unhelpful.
Not only the delivery were delivered after over a month and a half.the product got delivered damaged . Leaking.
Same here!!!! Don't be a fool again!!!!!!!!!! No refund, no reply, they are scammer!!!!!!!!! "Definitely do not order from this company. Very misleading using AUSTRALIA in their name and an 'au' website! Ordered 8 weeks ago, still have not received order. Contacted 'customer service' twice, just get system generated replies blaming pandemic.
Same here!!!! Don't be a fool again !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No refund, No reply, they are scammers!!!!!!!!!!!! "Definitely do not order from this company. Very misleading using AUSTRALIA in their name and an 'au' website! Ordered 8 weeks ago, still have not received order. Contacted 'customer service' twice, just get system generated replies blaming pandemic."
Absolutely assholes they refused a refund and both their website and their PayPal states they are in Australia when they are not!!! Do not purchase they are scammers!!! I got my money back thanks to PayPal
Vitamin Grocer AU is rated 4.59 based on 1,110 reviews