Vitamin Grocer AU Reviews

Live Chat, Email
Read Vitamin Grocer AU Reviews

301-509-3896

Tell us how Vitamin Grocer AU made you happy
Have bought planetary stone free tablets but find it very hard to re order always out of stock
I gave bene-bac for my rabbit before go to extract the tooth , he doest not like to eat hay so his poop become less and small then i gave him bene-bac he start to poop more but still need pain killer before his operation. it is another help for rabbit poop problem.
Price is good, shipping is high for the cost of product
Product is fine but took nearly a month to arrive
Product was good. Delivery was so incredibly long.
Everything was sent as expected but it took a month and a half to arrive.
Good prices and ranges, delivery time is slow.
They have an extensive collection and their delivery is reliable. Will be buying from them again
Product great and arrived as advertised. With free shipping, also great (much cheaper than online - international - competition). However the AU in the website name implied the company was in Australia so I assumed the product would arrive within a few days. Turned out to take nearly 3 weeks (tracked from US but I didn’t know that til it was on its way). I’d buy from here again due to product availability and free shipping - but if you want something in a hurry keep the above in mind!
I love the product, but the order took forever to come. The first time I ordered with you it came in a week or two, this order took over a month. Thanks
The product is good , however the lid wasn’t on properly and leaked during sending and therefor I only received half a bottle. The response from the company about this not very helpful.
It takes awhile to arrive but I am in Australia
Grwat mwlatonin product but took a whole month to get here. More a local postage peoblem I think!
Item was shipped from overseas so took a couple of weeks to get...the reason I used an oz site was hoping to receive within 5 days or less..I ordered same product from overseas and took over a month.
I was able to find what I wanted to find at a good price
A lot of items were out of stock and postage took a long time. However will use again as product and prices are good.
Vitamin Grocer AU is rated 4.59 based on 1,110 reviews