Vitamin Grocer AU Reviews

Read Vitamin Grocer AU Reviews

301-509-3896

Tell us how Vitamin Grocer AU made you happy
Fantastic product, great service
I did not receive a reply from Vitamin Grocer when I did not receive half my order. Would not buy from here again.
Good product
Great service
Works well. Quick delivery
Legendary. Stock comes from the US so be aware of that but all in all I thought the postage time was pretty fast considering. Always up to date with the tracking.
Great service. Tracking the parcel is easy and delivery very reliable.
Great service.
helps relax and sleep
I find this product to be highly effective when I am a little restless at night. 3mg seems like a good size dose and this product does what it claims.
Order never arrived and the refused to refund me or help me at all. ITems ship out of US not AU
Brilliant product, no side effects, wake up refreshed.
Fast shipping. Good value
Good to help sleep
Never received my order! Zero communication! Unfortunately I didn’t read the reviews prior to purchasing but it looks like everyone has the same problem. Will be reporting this organisation.
Great product that works
Purchased over $75 worth of products. Their website says they ship internationally as I am based in Australia. Never received my item and they charge for general tracking of your order that no other website does. I then had to buy from iHerb which I had no issues with. I would suggest going to them if you have the choice. and they have better products and prices (unfortunatley I only came across them after I had ordered from Vitamin Grocer). Additionally, when contacting customer service, I was met with hostility and passive aggressiveness (I had been patient, nice and calm up to this point.)
The quality was very good
My order wasn't delivered. After 3 months of waiting (and no updates on their online tracking system), I emailed customer service, only to be told that they'd attempted to deliver it once, but couldn't enter my property. Then, with no communication to tell me that delivery had been attempted (not by post, email, phone, or on their online tracking system), they sent the shipment back to the US. After 10 months, I still haven't received my order or reimbursement and they've stopped responding to my emails. This is literally the worst "service" I've ever experienced.
I contacted customer service twice in 2020 to enquirer about my purchase and received no response. My delivery never arrived and I still cannot get a response in regards to obtaining a refund. This is a scam.
Vitamin Grocer AU is rated 4.59 based on 1,110 reviews