Vitamin Grocer AU Reviews

Live Chat, Email
Read Vitamin Grocer AU Reviews

301-509-3896

Tell us how Vitamin Grocer AU made you happy
Super fast shipping, have products in stock.
I've been using the Vitamin Grocer for a couple of years. I trust the product, and will back.
Product is fine but took nearly a month to arrive
Awesome thank you for the prompt delivery.
Professional, efficient, and timely service as well as excellent prices - that's why we keep coming back.
Genuine trader. Good products and excellent communication. Would recommend to others.
Great Products, took awhile to arrive but is to be expected when coming from a different country.
Very quick and efficient service. Products are well packed.
I am very happy with the products, prompt service and quality of the products I have purchased.
overall I was happy with my experience. Likely due to worldwide Covid 19 restrictions, my delivery took longer than I expected to arrive. Vitamin Grocer was able to provide me with clear information as to where my dedlivery was. My delivery arrived in good condition and was what I expected.
Good choice of products shipped quite quickly
They shipped my product to Germany, not New Zealand. Have contacted customer service twice and no reply. Don’t order from this site!
3 months later and no delivery. Don't be scammed by them. They are rude and unhelpful.
Not only the delivery were delivered after over a month and a half.the product got delivered damaged . Leaking.
Same here!!!! Don't be a fool again!!!!!!!!!! No refund, no reply, they are scammer!!!!!!!!! "Definitely do not order from this company. Very misleading using AUSTRALIA in their name and an 'au' website! Ordered 8 weeks ago, still have not received order. Contacted 'customer service' twice, just get system generated replies blaming pandemic.
Same here!!!! Don't be a fool again !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No refund, No reply, they are scammers!!!!!!!!!!!! "Definitely do not order from this company. Very misleading using AUSTRALIA in their name and an 'au' website! Ordered 8 weeks ago, still have not received order. Contacted 'customer service' twice, just get system generated replies blaming pandemic."
Absolutely assholes they refused a refund and both their website and their PayPal states they are in Australia when they are not!!! Do not purchase they are scammers!!! I got my money back thanks to PayPal
Definitely do not order from this company. Very misleading using AUSTRALIA in their name and an 'au' website! Ordered 8 weeks ago, still have not received order. Contacted 'customer service' twice, just get system generated replies blaming pandemic. I have since placed 2 orders with iherb and received both! Have requested a refund but will not refund unless l return stock, well l would if i had it!!! I wish l had read the reviews before ordering. They only post positive reviews on their website of course! Do not use this company unless you want to be added to the list of people who have been ripped off!!
Prompt service, good prices and high quality product
Postage was prompt but unfortunately delivery was slow due to covid 19 but I can't knock Vitamin Grocer for that. Product is what I ordered and happy with it.
Vitamin Grocer AU is rated 4.59 based on 1,110 reviews