Vuse Vibe Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Vuse Vibe

Tell us how Vuse Vibe made you happy

"They stopped making Vuse Vibe available and wanted us to turn in all our batteries. I have called and called and they keep saying the new batteries are coming out soon. It's been months and nothing. I'm very disappointed and I probably will not go back to Vuse Vibe. They lost a lot of customers. Solo and Ciro are nothing like the Vibe so I switched to another brand (Markten)."
Are you Vuse Vibe? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I will never do business again with Vuse. I paid two day priority shipping and six days later I had to pick the order up from UPS. they did not refund my 13.00. They also charge a 45.00 tax. Double the price of other merchants"
Vuse Vibe is rated 2.00 based on 2 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access