Waitrose Pet Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Waitrose Pet

How would you rate Waitrose Pet ?

(optional)

4 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
D L

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Waitrose Pet in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"I have ordered from Waitrose Pet twice and both times have just been a pain. I ordered a batch of tinned & dry dog food and some dog treats, about 10 days later I got a email to say that the tinned food is out of stock so we wont be receiving it and we will receive a refund. I looked online and the food was still available to purchase on the Waitrose Pet website, I questioned this and they said they will be receiving more of the food from there supplier in the next few days which is why they didn’t put it as out of stock on there website. They decided to cancel our wet food order and give us a refund as to not hold up the rest of the order. A few days later we emailed them to make sure the wet food was available, they said yes so we ordered some more with some dog treats. Two weeks went past and no food arrived and no email to advise when delivery would be. We emailed them and they advised the wet food would arrive the following day but they no longer have the treats and will refund us. Out pet food isn’t easily available, we cant get it from a store we have to order online. We ended up waiting about a month for the wet food, our dog is only a puppy so he cant just eat any old food and the food we buy is grain free as he has a sensitive stomach. Not to mention we didn’t get all our order again, we haven’t received the refund for the treats yet so no doubt I will have to contact them again. Its not the type of service I expect from anyone but especially not Waitrose."
"Ordered a dog harness online for pickup. Not told until after completing the order it will take 9 days to pick up the item. At 18:00 on the day before I was meant to pick up my order I received a email saying sorry, we've cancelled your order and will receive my refund in 2 more days. Totally unacceptable customer service. Will not be using Waitrosepet again."
Rachel Hathaway
"Great service, great delivery and efficient!"
Nicola
"Very easy website get my dog food next day delivery brilliant"
Waitrose Pet is rated 3.00 based on 4 reviews