Wall Street English Vietnam Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wall Street English Vietnam
Read Wall Street English Vietnam Reviews
I joined WSE at the time I really need a place where I can spend time studying alone without any disturbing which WSE did really well. I can also study online and interaction parallelly. It is not really comfortable to study with lots of people at once except some interaction classes. I discussed and improve my English also my knowledge a lot. Although, online lesson was quite boring to me so I didn't follow it as well as before. The whole lesson just around the unit and It is not enough for me to improve. By the way, thanks to WSE I can be better at English Now, I am still studying and using English all of the time. I believe I can step up day by day.
(Online Center) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Before sale contract any thing yes. After that always have reason no support
(Online Center) - Posted 4 weeks ago
great, i like it
(Online Center) - Posted 4 weeks ago
Tôi chưa thấy hiệu quả từ wse
(Ho Chi Minh: Vivo City) - Posted 1 month ago
For me, Wall Street English is the best!
(Ho Chi Minh Go Vap) - Posted 1 month ago
Wall Street English teaches real English so I can learn English without Vietnamese translation
(Ho Chi Minh: Vivo City) - Posted 1 month ago
There is no review class with tutors
(Ho Chi Minh Pico Plaza) - Posted 1 month ago
I have been studying English at WallStreet for eighteen months . Before I had studied here , I couldn't be confident to speak English with foreigners and everyone . During my course , I have received lots of kindness and help from the teacher , PAC , EC . So I feel comfortable everytime when I come to WS , and I believe for this time WS is my second home . WS not only helps me to improve my English skills but aslo has a good and useful atmosphere for everyone make new friends by the social area where we can practice English everyday . When I finish my course , I have improved my English skill and have some good relationships with some friends who are the same page and be more confident than the first time I came to WS .
support is not timely
(Online Center) - Posted 1 month ago
Môi trường giao tiếp hạn chế. Ít lớp phù hợp với thời gian biểu
(Thu Dau Mot Becamex Tower) - Posted 1 month ago
Phương pháp học thật sự là hợp lí, hiệu quả. Môi trường học thoải mái, tiện nghi nè Luôn tạo điều kiện để giao lưu với học viên nữa (tổ chức nhiều event rất ok) Đội ngũ giáo viên tác phong rất là chuyên nghiệp luôn. Team Coach và EC thì nhiệt tình dã man luôn, care hv từng chút 1. Tất tần tật là ưng cái bụng quá chừng trời
(Ho Chi Minh Le Quy Don) - Posted 1 month ago
I can improve my pronunciation
(Ho Chi Minh Le Quy Don) - Posted 1 month ago
Nếu các bạn thật sự muốn nghe phản hồi, xin hãy cho một người cao hơn EC và Coach gọi lại giúp. Khung này quá nhỏ để viết đủ một phản hồi chất lượng cho cả tôi và trung tâm.
(Ho Chi Minh Go Vap) - Posted 1 month ago
I love the services of your center, everyone is very friendly and very professional. But in my opinion you should make some changes about the ML, because I think it quite bored. Overall, I'm still very happy with Wall Street English.
............................
(Online Center) - Posted 1 month ago
The English inviroment is good.
(Thu Dau Mot Becamex Tower) - Posted 1 month ago
I really like the study enviroment at WSE. I can come and talk with another students without scare about my mistake. I think WSE should hold on more than event. For me, I give 8,5/10 point for WSE. WSE is a professional environment and very comfortable at times.
(Ho Chi Minh Go Vap) - Posted 1 month ago
Tôi rất thích dội ngủ hổ trợ vì giúp tôi book lớp và nhắc nhở. Đac biệt là Ms Hiền
(Ho Chi Minh Thao Dien) - Posted 1 month ago
Chỉ có bạn sale hỗ trợ. Chưa nhận được bất kỳ tư vấn hay hỗ trợ nào từ ai khác
(Online Center) - Posted 1 month ago
Your center is good for everyone in 20 percent. It is not the best. So you must improve more things. The most thing is the method to learn English.
Wall Street English Vietnam is rated 3.73 based on 40 reviews