Wall Street English Vietnam Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wall Street English Vietnam
Read Wall Street English Vietnam Reviews
............................
(Online Center) - Posted 2 weeks ago
I really like the study enviroment at WSE. I can come and talk with another students without scare about my mistake.
I think WSE should hold on more than event.
For me, I give 8,5/10 point for WSE.
WSE is a professional environment and very comfortable at times.
(Ho Chi Minh Go Vap) - Posted 2 weeks ago
The support from the staff is good. I think it will be better in the future.
I have had many interesting months of experience with this method of learning English.
Thank you for helping me improve my English skills a little and I’ll try to practice more in the future.
(Ho Chi Minh Le Quy Don) - Posted 2 weeks ago
First of all, I'd like to evaluate about the environment of WSE is smart and modern. It makes me feel studying in a professional environment.
I wanna appreciate my PAC (Ms. Thuy). I'm lucky due to she is my PAC. She takes care of me so much, she usually talks to me . I think this is the best thing to help the new students and WSE become closer.
I have to admit that studying in WSE very fun and I no longer to be shy anymore and I connect with other people more easily. I definitely miss the center so much when my course finish.
Here, I found some true friends. I freely talk to them without hesitation because we are the same purpose.
The teachers here have experiences, they are friendly, handsome, polite, elegant and patient. They understand the culture of Viet Nam, therefore they can understand and teach the students at any levels.
One thing I don't like about the WSE is about the cost of the course is too expensive :))). I think this makes WSE different.
(Ho Chi Minh Pico Plaza) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Send thank you to my personal academic coach and educational consultant
(Ho Chi Minh Thao Dien) - Posted 2 weeks ago
I want to get my gift from learn and win for the 2nd course in here. I have talked to EC and SO a lot but they transfer from lots of dept, so I cant stand to wait and complaint much, hope WSE handle this situation on time and hep me receive my gift as the center told. Thanks and best regards
(Ho Chi Minh: Vivo City) - Posted 2 weeks ago