Webkul Reviews

65% of reviewers recommend Webkul

Tell us how Webkul made you happy

"SCAMMERS!!! many bugs and not version 1.2 on https://store.webkul.com/CS-Cart-Product-Badges.html Hello, I bought this addon from Webkul, Order: 100072007 From 5/10/2019 the add-on is not fully functional and some functions as are described on their site, on product page, are not working, has a lot of bugs (even on CS-Cart v 4.9.x - as is in SPECIFICATION, with last Service Pack from cs-cart.com): 1. you cannot put the label (badge) on product image thumbnails (product page), if you do so, the image disappears ! - label text (badge) is working only on product list thumbnails or category thumbnails ! Details: The text badge is partial function, only for variant: Show On: "Product List Page" If you select, on Settings Show On: Everywhre or Product Details Page The image of product will disappear after a second ! 2. you cannot wrap the text as you as you will see in Settings - Preview In Backend, on Product badge - Settings - Position: Middle Center - Badge Type: Text The text appear like wrap text, but in Frontend the text appear in line! 3. on your product page appear the version 1.2 but when install, the add-on is version 1.1 ! the downloaded name kit is " CS-Cart Product Badges_V_1.2 "; but when is install appear the name: "Product Badge Adds custom Badges to products in your store. Versiune 1.1 Webkul" by the way, 1.1 is not v1.2 ! I have tried many times to solve these bugs ans issues: Solutions: ticket id: #127340: "... Please provide your budget for the task your need and also the issues if you have any but in the default features of the add-on ..." ticket Id #128621: "... to extend and pay for the support period ..." although the product was not as described and later I discovered these issues. I lost only $ 39, also I lost a lot of time testing this add-on, a lot of time with tickets and explanations, I didn't solve anything, but in the end I gained another life experience! I will never buy from this seller again !"
"Absolutely unprofessional stuff ! SCAMMERS !!! I lost 900$ working with them!!"
"FAKE REVIEWS ON THEIR WEBSITE They are scammers.... they ask for extra money after you pay to provide a better service.... they are disgusting..."
"TERRIBLE CS I've bought the pre-order module for Magento 2. The support is not great at all. They answer quickly but never clarifying my questions. They want more money to implement a standard functionality. the items are never secured. One person may pre-order an item and when it's back in stock... anybody else could order it They say that this is a standard workflow(!!!!!).. with extra money they could develop this "weird" requirement... I don't know how other people deal with it, but the CS wasn't able to answer. Totally not satisfied. I had to open a claim through PayPal because they are not refunding me"
"After paying over $4k for a product they assured us would work and did not work from day one. It created duplicates of entries, etc that created many hours of cleanup work and they refuse to refund us our $$."
"-Bought a module on May,2018, tried to install it but was missing files, I have contacted support, they fixed it and uploaded the missing files. -Had to reinstall it after couple months, and had the same issue (MISSING FILES), contacted them and they refused to provide the missing file -Contacted them over skype and by email, they refuse to solve it unless i pay for support fee, even though i ask for the missing files not support. The support is USELESS, the module has missing files (Even their first agent said that) and they will never help you unless you page This is clearly a SCAM company, I WOULD NEVER PURCHASE AGAIN! and I DO NOT RECOMMEND USING THAT, you will end up with missing files and have to pay every time you need something."
"DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY !!!!!!! I had it installed yesterday ,it is useless , you can not import variable products (which is nearly all Aliexpress products), after installation the vicomage mega menus options do not work (Webkul themselves installed it) , i am quite sure it will be ok when they have finished developing it, they should not be selling it for $199 when it is not finished . and the products that is does import look terrible when you get a drop down for 7 choices and there are no choices to be seen, its great in theory, but really it is worthless ."
Webkul is rated 3.50 based on 20 reviews