Webkul Reviews

of reviewers recommend Webkul
Email, Live Chat

Tell us how Webkul made you happy
Very good support, all requests for customization are done and all issue have been fixed. I am very happy to discuss with Android task developers, especially the last one assist me. Thank You
don't do this mistake
the worst customer support ever
you will feel like you are talking to robots
every small move they want you to buy more support
no, thanks
Excellent customer service from Abhishek at Webkul. Very fast in replying and cleared all my queries in detail... highly recommended.. Thank you!
Excellent service from the Webkul Team, I would recommend to anyone. I love working with Webkul
Very great support
Support team is great.
Good Service
Webkul is very trustworthy and professional in their work. Their sales and support team are always willing to help us out and they are easy to reach and communicate with.
I had trouble installing Webkul's marketplace module for Magento 2 myself and reached out to the Webkul team for assistance. They were prompt with getting back to me with whatever questions I had and were thorough in giving explanations. They also installed the marketplace module for me via FTP and SSH seamlessly. They have very knowledgeable developers for Magento 2. I highly recommend using Webkul products and services. Their customer service is top-notch! I definitely made the right decision in choosing Webkul.
Magento module did not work out of the box and required some tinkering. BUYER BEWARE $200 module also required minor customisation charge to be $600 (why this standard feature is not in the module I do not know). Dumped the module and went to another supplier in NZ who I had used in the past (thought I was saving money) and offers top notch product.
We use the Webkul Opencart marketplace and it is great! most of all the Webkul team is probably the most supportive team I have ever worked with. They always try to help with any thing and even create videos for difficult situations and send them over so we see how things are done. Great people!
Very Proactive and Supporting team, They really require a 5 star. Good Job Webkul Team, it's a pleasure to work with you.
Amazing service, Fast service, and fast reply to any question.
I highly recommend any service from Webkul.
I have a list of more projects to install on my website, so many Amazing Modules to choose from.
I consulted the team for setting up my POS Software system and they helped me out overall the setting up phase I highly recommend them for sorting out all your IT related support.
Save yourself months and months of pulling your hair out. Avoid this company. They honestly don't have a clue and their communication is the worst we've experienced and we have use many freelancers good and bad and these are by far the WORST company we have ever worked with. We are a 12 year ecommerce company and have been on many ecommerce platforms so we've been around the block and have lots of experience in dealing with Indian devs. We purchased their Opencart to Quickbooks module and needed some customization works. They required 100% payment upfront which set alarms bells off from the start but as they seemed to be a well known company with many modules across Opencart, Magento etc we thought we should be ok to trust them. After months of emailing back and forth and getting nowhere we ended up buying more hours to try and get the work over the line but no luck, months later here we are having to walk away, money lost and worst of all months and months of time lost. I need to stress the terrible communication as soon as the work starts, the initial contact will be very responsive and promising that they can do anything but as soon as the work starts the emails are non nonsensical. Its hard to describe the stress when you spend your valuable time testing their work and to do up a clear email with screenshots and workflows outlining the bugs and issues to then get back something like "done now". You then check and again same bugs, sometimes more bugs etc, they will blame your site code etc. I hope you get the point. Save your time and your money and go elsewhere, even if its double the cost.
I always come with concerns that in same time I see that I have a team ready to solve and help with simplicity. Thank you
5 start for team webkul
Very good for me and you
Quality extensions. I tried one for a Prestashop based website. I am really very satisfied as they provide really fast and great support. So you will never feel that you are alone. Thanks a lot Webkul.
Quality Extensions, Great Support, You get what you pay for! Webkul is my top choice when purchasing extensions for my business!
Webkul is rated 3.85 based on 62 reviews