Website Closers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Website Closers
Read Website Closers Reviews
I have only one experience with another broker but I can say that websiteclosers.com has the best screening process for potential buyers. Not a dud in the five potential buyers for my business. Ended with a sweet deal. Will definitely recommend them.
I thought that it was the right time to sell my Shopify business but after the free consultation, I was advised to first improve the website traffic and cash flow. Was disappointed at first and tried to sell my business in an ecommerce website marketplace. The offers were devastatingly low. I decided to follow the brokers' advice and read some of the blogs on websiteclosers.com. I called them back 3 months after and sold my business after 6 months. I just now laugh every time I remember the very low offers I received before working with the brokers.
I could’ve not sold my business at a higher price if I just did it by myself. The helpful brokers at Website Closers gave me advice on how to add value to my business and prepare all the necessary paperwork.
Brokers at websiteclosers.com really care about their clients. They would walk you through the entire process and consider your level of understanding/experience in selling a business. A lot of my questions sounded really stupid in my mind but they answered it all and even encouraged me to ask questions. Really thankful for a company like this.
I’ve been told by a fellow entrepreneur that my business was so “generic”. Even so, Website Closers help me sell it for six figures! Before that, there were almost a dozen interested buyers. It’s not that generic after all.
A friend referred my business to Websiteclosers.com after 6 months of trying to sell it on a marketplace. Wasn’t pleased with it at first because the appraisal was lower than my calculations until my mistake was pointed out. The five stars are for the brokers’ being so polite about it.
Website Closers provide high-quality service that I’ve always looked for. Took me two years to find them and dozens of headaches from the other brokers I tried. Already sold one website with them and planning to sell another one later this year. I highly recommend their service.
Websiteclosers.com is my go-to business broker service for my FBA buy and sell transactions. Sold 4 businesses in 3 years with 2 sold in the same year.
I heard about Website Closers from a podcast 3-4 years back. The podcast inspired me so I got into building and selling Amazon FBA businesses. I had 3 in total. Someone made an offer on one of my businesses so I sold it, later on regretting it since my 2 other businesses were valued higher by Website Closers. The first business had the most sales but it only sold for a quarter of the other two businesses’ selling price. Should’ve used Website Closers for it.
So, that’s how it feels. Sold my first business. It was really bittersweet. I started my pet supply business when I was just in college. I dreamed of making it really big but it just wasn’t meant to be. I hope that the buyer can make it happen. The brokers were able to help me in all aspects of the sale. They really made sure that I walk away with a good deal. 5/5 would recommend Website Closers.
Website Closers is very methodical about their approach. They’ll make the entire selling process as smooth sailing as possible. They really surprised me with the number of interested buyers. Their buyer qualification process was also excellent. All the offers I received were really favorable. Ended up with a local buyer that I’m really happy with. This was the only business I had so I may not be able to work with them but I highly recommend them for anyone who needs a business broker that actually cares.
I felt overwhelmed at first. I don’t know if I can handle things since a friend of mine said that I still need to handle parts of the sale even with a broker. I’m not the type that likes to ask questions and prod, but the brokers really eased my worries. They even told me that I should’ve asked these things before proceeding. Oops! They were so nice about it, though and answered all my questions. They just thought that I already know things since I just said “Yes” when they asked me if I understood. Never be afraid to ask questions guys! I give Website Closers a 5 star just for this experience.
Website Closers make you feel special. Without any exaggeration, I felt like my business was the most important thing for them! For a small business owner, it really helped a lot that Website Closers brokers were professional yet friendly. I received really good offers in the first week and closed the final deal on the 9th week! It was really impressive.
The brokers were very helpful and accommodating. It was a breath of fresh air after a stressful (and frantic) search for the right business broker. Should’ve checked on them first.
I do not have a business of my own but I referred several businesses that all ended in successful deals. Received payouts wired to me on the closing day. Never had an issue with them.
I’ve read several articles about flipping niche websites and it sounded quite out there with the profit they were talking about. I was surprised that it’s actually possible all thanks to Websiteclosers.com. I can’t tell for how much I sold my website but the profit is close to the one “serial entrepreneurs” always brag about. It’s legit. Would definitely sell with Websiteclosers again.
Website Closers exceeded my expectations. There were hiccups along the way but everything worked out in the end and I expected the transfer to be the hardest part but they were able to proceed without much trouble.
Website Closers did a great job from start to finish with selling my business. They also seriously considered my criteria and did a great job screening the buyers. 10/10 would recommend.
I really appreciate everyone’s effort to get me the best deal possible. I also learned a lot from the brokers and analysts. Keep up the good work!
Thought to finally write a review after 3 years of working with them. I owned several ecommerce sites over the years (still own some) that I sold with Website Closers’ help. All the deals were great and after working with them for the 3rd time I just let them do their thing. Even after I started getting ill I was able to sell a website through them. I can no longer maintain my businesses due to my treatments but I still earn referrals from friends I refer to sell their businesses in Website Closers. It’s good business all in all.
Website Closers is rated 5.00 based on 101 reviews