WeeBikeShop LLC Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend WeeBikeShop LLC

Tell us how WeeBikeShop LLC made you happy

Telephone
"I had a wonderful experience ordering my daughter’s Ridgeback bicycle. Not only was it shipped quickly, but they even contacted my local bike shop to professionally assemble the bike. They went above & beyond and I have recommended Wee Bike Shop to several friends & family!"
"These guys are the best! They patiently helped me pick out a bike for my grandson and went out of their way to make sure it shipped in time to get across the country by Christmas. I had multiple phone conversations with questions, in which they had great information and advice, as well as being super nice and as I say "patient", I'm sure they were extremely busy but I never felt rushed or pushed. I appreciated working with them and definitely would recommend them. Thanks again you guys!"
"The bike looks well made and it looks great. My son has not rode it yet because Santa still needs to put it next to the Christmas tree. I love that it has tires with air in it versus the hard tires that other bike come with. I design and look is amazing. Can’t wait to see him on it"
"Very very disappointed in that I purchased 2 items . They were shipped separate from each other by 2 different carriers . That makes no sense to me . USPS is a poor carrier . Now I’m leaving town and I’ll end up having to go to the Post office to pick up my item , and they may even end up returning it back to you as undeliverable. Disappointing for sur !"
"Ivan went out of his way to make my daughter happy when some inventory was stuck in customs for an unexpectedly long time (which was out of his control)."
"Great"
"Very fast delivery (though it was a Christmas gift) and great sale/coupon. I’ll let you know what the cyclists think after the holiday."
"Awesome customer service, awesome bikes, awesome experience with all three of our bike purchases here! Best bikes you can buy and 100% worth the cost! Any issues, they fix them- even if that means sending an upgraded bike at no extra cost. Simply, the best!"
Whoa. That was not expected or required, but now we go into our weekend with a spring in our step and a silly grin to match. Thanks so much for taking the time to share your buying experience. We are indebted to customers who go out of their way to make us look good. Thank you.
"Just bought my daughter a yedoo too too. It's the 3rd kids bike I bought, def the highest quality (I'm a bike snob too)."
"I wasn't planning to leave any feedback until interacting with the owner, Ivan. We made a purchase from WeeBikeShop, back in 2007 when they first started out. We came back again for a pedal bike and for another balance bike recently. Ivan looked up our first order and thanked us for being one of the first customers to give WeeBikeShop our trust and our business. Now we're special ordering an amazing full suspension Saracen mountain bike. As always, dealing with WeeBikeShop is a pleasure and I always go away from a conversation having learned something. Thank you."
"Very prompt service and balance bike was exactly as described online. WeeBikeShop gave great follow up when there was a brief production delay. New bike was still delivered quickly. My granddaughter is thrilled with her new bike and helmut from Wee BikeShop!"
"Ivan was very friendly and helpful when we spoke on the phone. The Wolfer arrived a day before expected. Great service and he even included a kickstand at no cost. I would recommend both Weebike and Yedoo. Thanks"
"Ivan had our bike assembled and ready to go, and made final adjustments to make sure everything was all set for our grandson to ride. Helped us find just the right helmet, too. Very helpful and professional."
"Outstanding service from a very knowledgeable and personable cyclist whose business offers many high-quality products at a fair price - I would recommend WeeBikes without any hesitation. I was shopping for a balance bike for my grandson and researching on Amazon when I noticed many models were shipping from some place called WeeBikes. I was happily surprised to discover that they were close by in San Diego, so I went there. They’re just building up their showroom at a new location; Ivan discussed models and options with me and then detailed my purchase to make sure everything was as good as possible. I saw a shop based on quality products, attention to detail, and a solid work ethic centered on a passion for bicycles. I’ll be back."
Whoa! We're blown away by your kindness Gary. Thank you. Our new location has a Starbucks right up the street. Next time you're in our area, coffee's on us!
"The bike arrived on time. The instruction for assembly were clear and easy to follow. The bike was in perfect condition. Couldn't have asked for more."
"This is my 3rd time ordering from Wee Bike Shop and won't be my last. Great prices, service and the shipping is fast."
"Great product and quick delivery."
"I'm really impressed with Wee Bike Shop's customer service. I purchased a bike in 2016 but lost the additional seat post that came with it. I called Wee Bike Shop and we discussed the part I was missing and how much longer I could anticipate this bike fitting my son. In the end, we determined the extended seat post would get us through another year or so and I purchased the replacement part for $10. I appreciated the professionalism and kindness of the gentleman I spoke with and we will most certainly be purchasing our son's next bike from Wee Bike Shop!"
"Super quick shipping, arrived two days before expected. Was able to use a coupon offered directly on the website, which helped avoid Amazon and potentially longer shipping period. Arrived in a compact box and was incredibly quick to put together."
"Awesome Service!! Evon came in on his day off to open his shop for me-I needed the bicycle for my grandson’s Birthday Party the next day. He was knowledgeable & patient in helping me make my selection. Very pleased with my purchase-My grandson loved his bike!! Will definitely purchase future bikes from Wee Shop & will recommend them to all my friends and family."
WeeBikeShop LLC is rated 4.87 based on 109 reviews