WeeBikeShop LLC Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend WeeBikeShop LLC

Tell us how WeeBikeShop LLC made you happy

"Wow! Wee Bikes was amazing. I only had to pick what I wanted and they took care of all the details. This bike came from great Britain had to go through customs in Taiwan they kept track of everything, kept me up to date. They make sure they looked through everything and then shipped it to me. My son absolutely loves his Saracen dirt jumper! Cannot say enough good things and highly recommend them."
Eileen it was pleasure serving you on this special order dirt jumper. Thank you so much for the kind words and for putting your trust in WeeBikeShop. We are here for you if you need us in the future.
"Finding quality products & professional service is key. I have worked with WeeBike shop for all of my boys cycling needs. It has been such a pleasure working with their staff VERY knowledgeable. Another amazing aspect is the ability to customize. I wanted my boys bikes to be special so it was a nice touch to be able to personalize them. Shipping and receiving the product was a piece of cake. Both bikes came already checked over a literally read to roll. I had to make a few very minor set adjustments and we were out riding the same day. Having WeeBike shop as a helpful resource has been a blessing. A lot of times it’s so difficult to know as a parent if you are really getting a good product. Not only the product quality is a concern but the price. WeeBike took the time to listen carefully then asked a number of key questions to better help. Once everything was clearly explained in my mind I was very confident in making my decisions to outfit both my boys. Another really helpful aspect is that WeeBike doesn’t just do balance bikes. I was pleasantly surprised to find out that they offer a wide range of pedal bike products as well. Great place to do business with, I strongly recommend WeeBike."
"Yedoo Too Too is seriously an excellent quality bike. Very sturdy and at the same time very light (a very important feature for toddlers), great looking and most of all it’s a real bike out of real materials—-NOT a toy. My boy who is 3.5 now (he got it at 2)—he flies on it. He is a very tall lean boy and still fits with some room to go. My little girl is 22 months (on a smaller side) only fits this bike without a seat post on, which is not a problem. She loves that bike too. I would pick this bike over any other brand at any time. WeeBikeShop has a great customer service, they stand 100% behind their services. Always are willing and ready to help. Ships quickly, little-to-no assembly, and just watch your kids take on a fun riding journey! https://www.twowheelingtots.com/yedoo-too-too/"
"We selected the TooToo balance bike by YEDOO in 2015 for our 2 year old granddaughter after extensive online research and talking with owner. Of the three balance bikes we have purchased for our grandchildren, it clearly is the highest quality and most functional. Based on our experience, I would highly recommend the Too Too by YEDOO and doing business with a specialty shop like WeeBike shop because of their expertise and exceptional customer service. We are now looking forward to our seeing our 2 year old granddaughter having the experience of learning to ride her sister's TooToo balance bike this spring."
"Great experience with a purchase my scooter. Quick response to my orders and very helpful."
"This is 100% a bike, not a toy. The TooToo is amazing and extremely well built. I'll admit, it was my first experience with a balance bike so I was a bit skeptical, but now I'm literally chasing after my 3 year old daughter. The service at WeeBikeShop is great, too. I did some online research, but nothing beats talking to someone directly. I called the shop and gave them my daughters measurements and they highly recommended this bike. They were spot on."
"I had a wonderful experience ordering my daughter’s Ridgeback bicycle. Not only was it shipped quickly, but they even contacted my local bike shop to professionally assemble the bike. They went above & beyond and I have recommended Wee Bike Shop to several friends & family!"
"These guys are the best! They patiently helped me pick out a bike for my grandson and went out of their way to make sure it shipped in time to get across the country by Christmas. I had multiple phone conversations with questions, in which they had great information and advice, as well as being super nice and as I say "patient", I'm sure they were extremely busy but I never felt rushed or pushed. I appreciated working with them and definitely would recommend them. Thanks again you guys!"
Ann, it was a pleasure helping you make the buying decision. We learn something from this every time we speak with a new customer. Thank you for the great review.
"The bike looks well made and it looks great. My son has not rode it yet because Santa still needs to put it next to the Christmas tree. I love that it has tires with air in it versus the hard tires that other bike come with. I design and look is amazing. Can’t wait to see him on it"
Robert, very pleased to hear that the bike is a success for your recipient. Remember we have a boat load of spare parts here in case of a problem. Keep in touch!
"Ivan went out of his way to make my daughter happy when some inventory was stuck in customs for an unexpectedly long time (which was out of his control)."
"Very fast delivery (though it was a Christmas gift) and great sale/coupon. I’ll let you know what the cyclists think after the holiday."
"Awesome customer service, awesome bikes, awesome experience with all three of our bike purchases here! Best bikes you can buy and 100% worth the cost! Any issues, they fix them- even if that means sending an upgraded bike at no extra cost. Simply, the best!"
Whoa. That was not expected or required, but now we go into our weekend with a spring in our step and a silly grin to match. Thanks so much for taking the time to share your buying experience. We are indebted to customers who go out of their way to make us look good. Thank you.
"Just bought my daughter a yedoo too too. It's the 3rd kids bike I bought, def the highest quality (I'm a bike snob too)."
"I wasn't planning to leave any feedback until interacting with the owner, Ivan. We made a purchase from WeeBikeShop, back in 2007 when they first started out. We came back again for a pedal bike and for another balance bike recently. Ivan looked up our first order and thanked us for being one of the first customers to give WeeBikeShop our trust and our business. Now we're special ordering an amazing full suspension Saracen mountain bike. As always, dealing with WeeBikeShop is a pleasure and I always go away from a conversation having learned something. Thank you."
"Very prompt service and balance bike was exactly as described online. WeeBikeShop gave great follow up when there was a brief production delay. New bike was still delivered quickly. My granddaughter is thrilled with her new bike and helmut from Wee BikeShop!"
"Ivan was very friendly and helpful when we spoke on the phone. The Wolfer arrived a day before expected. Great service and he even included a kickstand at no cost. I would recommend both Weebike and Yedoo. Thanks"
"Ivan had our bike assembled and ready to go, and made final adjustments to make sure everything was all set for our grandson to ride. Helped us find just the right helmet, too. Very helpful and professional."
"Outstanding service from a very knowledgeable and personable cyclist whose business offers many high-quality products at a fair price - I would recommend WeeBikes without any hesitation. I was shopping for a balance bike for my grandson and researching on Amazon when I noticed many models were shipping from some place called WeeBikes. I was happily surprised to discover that they were close by in San Diego, so I went there. They’re just building up their showroom at a new location; Ivan discussed models and options with me and then detailed my purchase to make sure everything was as good as possible. I saw a shop based on quality products, attention to detail, and a solid work ethic centered on a passion for bicycles. I’ll be back."
Whoa! We're blown away by your kindness Gary. Thank you. Our new location has a Starbucks right up the street. Next time you're in our area, coffee's on us!
"The bike arrived on time. The instruction for assembly were clear and easy to follow. The bike was in perfect condition. Couldn't have asked for more."
WeeBikeShop LLC is rated 4.90 based on 114 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access