WeeBikeShop LLC Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend WeeBikeShop LLC

Tell us how WeeBikeShop LLC made you happy

Telephone
"Very fast delivery (though it was a Christmas gift) and great sale/coupon. I’ll let you know what the cyclists think after the holiday."
"Awesome customer service, awesome bikes, awesome experience with all three of our bike purchases here! Best bikes you can buy and 100% worth the cost! Any issues, they fix them- even if that means sending an upgraded bike at no extra cost. Simply, the best!"
Whoa. That was not expected or required, but now we go into our weekend with a spring in our step and a silly grin to match. Thanks so much for taking the time to share your buying experience. We are indebted to customers who go out of their way to make us look good. Thank you.
"Just bought my daughter a yedoo too too. It's the 3rd kids bike I bought, def the highest quality (I'm a bike snob too)."
"I wasn't planning to leave any feedback until interacting with the owner, Ivan. We made a purchase from WeeBikeShop, back in 2007 when they first started out. We came back again for a pedal bike and for another balance bike recently. Ivan looked up our first order and thanked us for being one of the first customers to give WeeBikeShop our trust and our business. Now we're special ordering an amazing full suspension Saracen mountain bike. As always, dealing with WeeBikeShop is a pleasure and I always go away from a conversation having learned something. Thank you."
"Very prompt service and balance bike was exactly as described online. WeeBikeShop gave great follow up when there was a brief production delay. New bike was still delivered quickly. My granddaughter is thrilled with her new bike and helmut from Wee BikeShop!"
"Ivan was very friendly and helpful when we spoke on the phone. The Wolfer arrived a day before expected. Great service and he even included a kickstand at no cost. I would recommend both Weebike and Yedoo. Thanks"
"Ivan had our bike assembled and ready to go, and made final adjustments to make sure everything was all set for our grandson to ride. Helped us find just the right helmet, too. Very helpful and professional."
"Outstanding service from a very knowledgeable and personable cyclist whose business offers many high-quality products at a fair price - I would recommend WeeBikes without any hesitation. I was shopping for a balance bike for my grandson and researching on Amazon when I noticed many models were shipping from some place called WeeBikes. I was happily surprised to discover that they were close by in San Diego, so I went there. They’re just building up their showroom at a new location; Ivan discussed models and options with me and then detailed my purchase to make sure everything was as good as possible. I saw a shop based on quality products, attention to detail, and a solid work ethic centered on a passion for bicycles. I’ll be back."
Whoa! We're blown away by your kindness Gary. Thank you. Our new location has a Starbucks right up the street. Next time you're in our area, coffee's on us!
"The bike arrived on time. The instruction for assembly were clear and easy to follow. The bike was in perfect condition. Couldn't have asked for more."
"This is my 3rd time ordering from Wee Bike Shop and won't be my last. Great prices, service and the shipping is fast."
"Great product and quick delivery."
"I'm really impressed with Wee Bike Shop's customer service. I purchased a bike in 2016 but lost the additional seat post that came with it. I called Wee Bike Shop and we discussed the part I was missing and how much longer I could anticipate this bike fitting my son. In the end, we determined the extended seat post would get us through another year or so and I purchased the replacement part for $10. I appreciated the professionalism and kindness of the gentleman I spoke with and we will most certainly be purchasing our son's next bike from Wee Bike Shop!"
"Super quick shipping, arrived two days before expected. Was able to use a coupon offered directly on the website, which helped avoid Amazon and potentially longer shipping period. Arrived in a compact box and was incredibly quick to put together."
"Awesome Service!! Evon came in on his day off to open his shop for me-I needed the bicycle for my grandson’s Birthday Party the next day. He was knowledgeable & patient in helping me make my selection. Very pleased with my purchase-My grandson loved his bike!! Will definitely purchase future bikes from Wee Shop & will recommend them to all my friends and family."
"I was especially thankful and appreciative that WeeBikeShop made a point to get the balance bike I ordered for my grandson delivered as requested when I was able to be present out-of-state for his birthday. The instructions for assembly were some of the best prepared and informative that I have ever witnessed in my 62+ years (especially for someone who characteristically "fails" when it comes to reading the directions BEFORE assembly). The quality build of the Yedoo bike I am certain will provide hours and hours and hours of enjoyment for my exuberant, ebullient grandson (and any future??? siblings)! Thank you!"
"I ordered a balance bike from wee bike shop and the quality is incredible. The customer service is great as well, I emailed and called and got very quick responses and they answered all questions I had and even went above and beyond by providing me a product that they no longer offer on their website. All of our future purchases will be from wee bike shop! Thanks again guys! Definitely two thumbs up from this family!"
"Wee Bike Shop is the best - their bikes are high quality and worth every penny! I was worried my kids might not take to a balance bike initially, but it's the best buy I've made - they ride everyday! It's awesome to see how good my kids have gotten on their bikes and how much they love riding."
"This was the perfect starter bike for our three year old son, I can't recommend it enough. It took him several months to get the confidence to balance properly but once he got the hang of it, he absolutely loved it. The best part is that after he mastered this bike, the transistion to a pedal bike (without training wheels and with a hand brake instead of coaster brakes) happened immediately, he picked it up on the first try. Extremely high quality product."
"Ours was a great buying experience! We purchased the bike as a Christmas gift and it arrived a week from placing the order with no extra shipping costs (with plenty of time to spare before the holiday). We were nervous to purchase online, but it was a great experience with clear communication and a thoughtful packet included with the bike for assembly help. Thank you for making this Christmas an extra special one, WeeBike Shop!"
WeeBikeShop LLC is rated 4.89 based on 103 reviews