WeeBikeShop LLC Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend WeeBikeShop LLC

How would you rate WeeBikeShop LLC ?

(optional)

"The bike arrived on time. The instruction for assembly were clear and easy to follow. The bike was in perfect condition. Couldn't have asked for more."
Jeremy Phillips
Verified Buyer
"This is my 3rd time ordering from Wee Bike Shop and won't be my last. Great prices, service and the shipping is fast."
Peter Henry
Verified Buyer
"Great product and quick delivery."
"I'm really impressed with Wee Bike Shop's customer service. I purchased a bike in 2016 but lost the additional seat post that came with it. I called Wee Bike Shop and we discussed the part I was missing and how much longer I could anticipate this bike fitting my son. In the end, we determined the extended seat post would get us through another year or so and I purchased the replacement part for $10. I appreciated the professionalism and kindness of the gentleman I spoke with and we will most certainly be purchasing our son's next bike from Wee Bike Shop!"
"Super quick shipping, arrived two days before expected. Was able to use a coupon offered directly on the website, which helped avoid Amazon and potentially longer shipping period. Arrived in a compact box and was incredibly quick to put together."
Ricki Unger
Verified Buyer
"Awesome Service!! Evon came in on his day off to open his shop for me-I needed the bicycle for my grandson’s Birthday Party the next day. He was knowledgeable & patient in helping me make my selection. Very pleased with my purchase-My grandson loved his bike!! Will definitely purchase future bikes from Wee Shop & will recommend them to all my friends and family."
John Devine
Verified Buyer
"I was especially thankful and appreciative that WeeBikeShop made a point to get the balance bike I ordered for my grandson delivered as requested when I was able to be present out-of-state for his birthday. The instructions for assembly were some of the best prepared and informative that I have ever witnessed in my 62+ years (especially for someone who characteristically "fails" when it comes to reading the directions BEFORE assembly). The quality build of the Yedoo bike I am certain will provide hours and hours and hours of enjoyment for my exuberant, ebullient grandson (and any future??? siblings)! Thank you!"
Samantha Richer
Verified Buyer
"I ordered a balance bike from wee bike shop and the quality is incredible. The customer service is great as well, I emailed and called and got very quick responses and they answered all questions I had and even went above and beyond by providing me a product that they no longer offer on their website. All of our future purchases will be from wee bike shop! Thanks again guys! Definitely two thumbs up from this family!"
Michael Green
Verified Buyer
"Wee Bike Shop is the best - their bikes are high quality and worth every penny! I was worried my kids might not take to a balance bike initially, but it's the best buy I've made - they ride everyday! It's awesome to see how good my kids have gotten on their bikes and how much they love riding."
"This was the perfect starter bike for our three year old son, I can't recommend it enough. It took him several months to get the confidence to balance properly but once he got the hang of it, he absolutely loved it. The best part is that after he mastered this bike, the transistion to a pedal bike (without training wheels and with a hand brake instead of coaster brakes) happened immediately, he picked it up on the first try. Extremely high quality product."
Claire Walchuk
Verified Reviewer
"Ours was a great buying experience! We purchased the bike as a Christmas gift and it arrived a week from placing the order with no extra shipping costs (with plenty of time to spare before the holiday). We were nervous to purchase online, but it was a great experience with clear communication and a thoughtful packet included with the bike for assembly help. Thank you for making this Christmas an extra special one, WeeBike Shop!"
Eddie Jackson
Verified Buyer
"I called them with a question about an order, and a person immediately answered the phone and was very helpful. I was expecting an automated system or to have to hold, so it was refreshing to speak to a person so quickly. My order came right on time like they told me, and very well packaged."
Meghan Guffee
Verified Buyer
"Best buying experience ever! They've been proactive in communicating about my purchase since the day I clicked complete order. They donated a portion of my purchase to UNICEF on my behalf and guaranteed Christmas delivery regardless of the cost to them. They are a delight to do business with and I want everyone to know that THIS is the place to buy your balance bikes and accessories."
Thomas Goerss
Verified Buyer
"Great customer service, fast shipping"
Hi Thomas, I remember speaking with you and want you to know that we are here for you if there are any issues with your bike, be it warranty issues, upgrades or replacement parts. Thanks for putting your trust in us. We hope the bike is thoroughly enjoyed!
Rebecca Taylor
Verified Buyer
"They are legitimate wee bikes. Love them"
Hi Rebecca! Thanks for taking the time to share your experience. We appreciate being a part of your buying decision. Call anytime with questions, concerns, issues. We're here for you.
"The order came very quickly - maybe within 3-4 days - during the height of holiday season. It wasn't a gift but it was a nice bonus!"
Michael Boyer
Verified Buyer
"My daughter and I both made a purchase and we had both items (Identical item) sent to the same location. Got a call from Ivan to make sure we did not make a mistake. The package was shipped out that day and it was received in great condition."
Thanks Michael for the five stars. We hope both of the recipients enjoy their scooters.
Elizabeth Crawford
Verified Buyer
"Great phone service and follow up when I made an ordering error (re. shipping). Very courteous. Fast shipping."
Hi Elizabeth,
Thanks for being so kind and sharing your experience. We appreciate the opportunity to provide your recipient with their first bike.
"Great pricing. Free shipping. Prompt arrival."
Catherine Shoro