Wheelwell.com Reviews

1.800.959.4304

info@wheelwell.com

2255 Van Ness Ave

Click Here

Tell us how Wheelwell.com made you happy

Under an hour
"Great customer service from these guys! Mike is a miracle worker! Really awesome guy he did everything he could to help me out! I had a sponship and had trouble using their promo code but mike swept in and hooked me up! Really fast reply’s and extremely helpful! I’ll definitely be doing more business here in the future especially because of Mikes help! Genuinely satisfied!!!!"
"Great prices and had everything I needed for both my cars."
"Fast n love the wheels. Very happy with my decision!!"
"Excellent customer service"
"Good, friendly customer service, especially when a problem arose with my order."
"Order process was very straightforward. We were informed by text and email about our order status. Order arrived on time and we are very pleased . I will not hesitate to order from wheelwell again in the future."
"Very fast delivery and great price!"
"Best prices in the business! My exhaust arrived packed very well with no damage. I will definitely be doing business with Wheelwell.com in the future!"
"Very fast shipping thank you!"
"Matthew is the best customer service representative. He helped me through the whole process with my special requests. I would in customer service myself, well done."
"I just bought some goody using the $1000 coupon. Wish there was more parts available for my car on the website. I’m sure if you contact them they can get you what you what want. Fantastic customer service and fast shipping on most products. I got two of my items the next day. I plan to buy more goody in the near future. Thanks Matthew!"
"Great, fast service at an amazing price! Accurate order fulfillment on the first try and I like the garage feature and online community that goes along with a huge list of products for sale."
"Amazing prices, immediate (free) shipping and it only took 3 days to get a set of wheels. Will definitely be a return customer. Thanks again!"
"Great service"
"I am a real customer, and I work in customer service for a living, I feel for all of you. Good work goes unnoticed, but Matthew's work is above good and should be noticed. He contacted me as soon as possible, after I sent him an email and voicemail, to put my order on hold since I made a mistake. I ordered the wrong wheels and Matthew fixed that for me. That's the pinnacle of customer service, even though I made the mistake the staff and company made an effort to fix my problem, that created. Thank you so much and you have my business."
"Very fast shipping and great communication via email on the order status. Definitely will be back for more car parts."
"Good prices combined with great discount codes!"
"Awesome company!"
"I’m not sure if I like the social side, or the parts store side of the site better! Nothing but good deals, and now my rides can have a social profile too!? Perfect! 🤘🏻"
"great pricing"