Wheelwell.com Reviews

Read Wheelwell.com Reviews

1.800.959.4304

info@wheelwell.com

2255 Van Ness Ave

Tell us how Wheelwell.com made you happy
I hate to give them a 1 star. However, my order for a suspension kit has exceeded well over a year. While they where working with me to get my order filled, they have since stopped responding. I have reached out multiple times to any and all listed contact information I could find. They were very nice in trying all they could to get me a resolution. However, now I'm out $600 and no where to turn to.
Great price, received item on time.
excellent service and got here without any issues.
Ordering was easy. Shipping was fast. Everything worked great.
Top seller
Wheelwell is absolutely awesome. Made my first purchase 3 weeks ago (Method NV 305 Bronze/Black) everything went smoothly and the wheels showed up on time and in great condition along with a great discount! Definitely be making more purchases here on wheelwell!
Customer service was on point. The part I ordered did not work, but the team at WheelWell made sure to take care of me.
Quick delivery, good packaging.
Great prices and very fast shipping.
Great service great customer service and very fast. Perfect prices too
The wheels are beautiful, just like i wanted. They arrived quickly because I live very close to the shipping origin. The price was excellent. You should or could include info about fitment. I am having to replace all the wheel studs in my '18 4runner with longer ones. And you should've asked if I needed extras like lug nuts, TPMS or valve stems, and special non-maring wheel sockets. Could have made more money off me.
Perfect. Items well packaged, fast shipping. Great price. Item as described. Love these wheels, haven't been able to mount them yet, so far so good.
Great customer service from these guys! Mike is a miracle worker! Really awesome guy he did everything he could to help me out! I had a sponship and had trouble using their promo code but mike swept in and hooked me up! Really fast reply’s and extremely helpful! I’ll definitely be doing more business here in the future especially because of Mikes help! Genuinely satisfied!!!!
Great prices and had everything I needed for both my cars.
Fast n love the wheels. Very happy with my decision!!
Excellent customer service
Good, friendly customer service, especially when a problem arose with my order.
Order process was very straightforward. We were informed by text and email about our order status. Order arrived on time and we are very pleased . I will not hesitate to order from wheelwell again in the future.
Very fast delivery and great price!
Best prices in the business! My exhaust arrived packed very well with no damage. I will definitely be doing business with Wheelwell.com in the future!
Wheelwell.com is rated 4.94 based on 779 reviews