Wheelwell.com Reviews

Read Wheelwell.com Reviews

1.800.959.4304

info@wheelwell.com

2255 Van Ness Ave

Tell us how Wheelwell.com made you happy
Sell quality products but there customer service does not understand the products they are selling. I purchased wheel spacers and they photo showed that extended lugs were included. They were not. When I talked to someone after receiving my spacers with no lugs they said they use stock photos and they dont always represent the product. Not the end of the world but a big discieving. Most importantly they told me i could use the same lugs that were on the car. Luckily im not that stupid but someone who did not know any better could have been in a big accident when i wheel came off because there were not enough threads to keep the wheels on.
Hi Andrew,

I apologize for the issue that you encountered with the spacers. According to the info that we received from the manufacturer, the stock lugs would work for your application. Glad you got it figured out, we are always available to help you out if you have any other questions.

Thank you for letting us know about the fitment issues. Our goal is to have the best site around with the best fitment data available, and dealing with problems like this help to improve.

Skylar Siegel