Whoopsie Reviews

of reviewers recommend Whoopsie

help@whoopsie.me.uk

Clipeus Ltd, Apt 23971, Chynoweth House, Trevissome Park, Truro

Tell us how Whoopsie made you happy
This is the insurance company you need if you are looking for good protection with affordable price. They also put their customers' satisfaction first. I am glad to recommend them.
I just wanted to take a moment to tell you about how absolutely amazing and professional Usure is. I took insurance from them for my home, and they processed my application quickly.
I want to express my since gratitude to Usure company, for their kind help in getting my claim done. It did not take too long, and the agents were very nice to always check back with me, ensuring I got what I needed. Thank you once again.
Thanks, Usure for being the clearest and most straightforward insurance company!
Usure doesn't have many cover options, but they do have some good choices for insurance packages. The lady I spoke to was very helpful in setting me up with great quotes. I shall definitely spread the word. Thanks!
I use Usure Insurance for their pet insurance. It is a good approach for an insurance company to provide insurance for pets, as we all know how expensive vet bills can be. I love that they care about this issue. The agents from Usure are also very nice and super helpful.
Top notch customer service! I have had no problems with usure yet. Every concern I have about my policy was answered quickly and professionally. The service they offer is great, yet the price they ask is very affordable.
We first heard about Usure Insurance company from our children, and they recommended us to get home insurance for our new house from Usure. At the time we knew we did need an insurance but we're not quite ready to make a decision. Then our son was unlucky to have his home boiler broken, but he told us that luckily his boiler is covered with Usure insurance. He showed us how easy the claiming process with Usure went. After that, it is no-brainer for us to get one for ourselves. Thank you very much, Usure.
I had the most amazing experience with Usure Insurance company. My claim process went so seamlessly. And the rate they offered me is really affordable. I can't really thank them enough. Good job, Usure!
I highly recommend Usure to all of my friends and family. They gave me great service, and their rates fit well within my limited budget, which is a very important thing for me. I really feel I save both money and time with them.
USURE Insurance has always treated me well, and it did not take long to file my claim with them. They were quick and very competent in what they do. Thanks very much.
Choosing Usure to be our insurance provider is the best decision we made as a family. We have always been treated with good manners and respect, and when we needed to make claim, everything was done quickly. We are thankful for their service.
I honestly say that Usure really lives up to their promises. Each claim is taken care with ease, the reps are also very professional. I highly recommend them.
They do what they say. One of the best
Whoopsie is rated 4.82 based on 90 reviews