Whoopsie Reviews

of reviewers recommend Whoopsie

help@whoopsie.me.uk

Clipeus Ltd, Apt 23971, Chynoweth House, Trevissome Park, Truro

Tell us how Whoopsie made you happy
So far, this company is a scam. I've been trying to get them to respond to my requests for maintenance, as part of my subscription, and they've either ignored them or given vague answers like "we'll get back to you in a couple of weeks". Their service is so bad that their website actually went down for a short while and there was no way to get back to them. Not great for a company whose business is to help people when they have an emergency.
An engineer came to service my boiler, noticed a fault and fixed it straight away.

Good service
Great service and better price than Homeserve!

Thanks to Lizzie who was informative and a pleasure to deal with.
Requested online to have my boiler serviced, the engineer came out the next day and noticed a small water leak, he fixed that the same day without having to raise a claim.

Great service!
Had a boiler engineer out for my nan within 2 hours, fantastic service!
Great service, had an engineer the next day to fix my boiler
Great service, had an engineer the next day to fix my boiler.
They helped me get my boiler going after a long summer, would highly recommend!
Made my claim online and got a new phone the next day, great service!
Brilliant service, really helped out.
Whoopsie was much cheaper than my previous provider to cover my iPhone XR.

They were very helpful when talking through the cover options and how to claim.
Boiler repaired by the manufacturer within 48 hours, outstanding service
Fixed my iPhone quickly with no fuss, would recommend
Originally joined Whoopsie as much cheaper then British Gas.

I was very impressed by the service provided.

John kept me informed throughout the claim and I will certainly recommend them to my friends.
This is the insurance company you need if you are looking for good protection with affordable price. They also put their customers' satisfaction first. I am glad to recommend them.
USURE has very nice protection, and a helpful team whenever I need to make a claim. I can probably find other companies charging much higher prices for the same service I got from USURE. I would thoroughly recommend USURE.
I went on holiday when I got news from my family that our boiler stopped working. As soon as I called Usure, they immediately sent a guy to check it out, and from what I heard, he was very cooperative and polite, and quickly processed my claim. I would definitely recommend this company.
I came across Usure's website after going through some recommendations about getting pet insurance, and I am very glad I did. My pet has been having quite a few medical problems, and insurance from Usure will surely help a lot with the vet bills. The staffs I spoke with also love animals, and I can really feel that they care.
I spoke with several insurance companies before finally chose Usure as my provider. The reason that made me choose them was, as I spoke with many rep agents, the one from Usure offered me the best and reasonable cost. And it was also quite refreshing to find someone in the insurance industry who truly understand what I need. Thank you.
Our family happily recommend Usure Insurance for your needs. We have been satisfied customers, as they have treated us with much respects, and the rates they offer us are very much affordable.
Whoopsie is rated 4.78 based on 92 reviews