Williams Manchester BMW, Greater Manchester Reviews

of reviewers recommend Williams Manchester BMW, Greater Manchester

45 Upper Brook St, Manchester M13 9WS, UK

Tell us how Williams Manchester BMW, Greater Manchester made you happy
I have bought 4 cars from Sana, her customer service and the management team have been fantastic. Highly recommend Williams Manchester. I bought from the old site on Manchester CC and now will continue in the Trafford Site. 5 stars
Just bought my shiny new car from BMW Manchester and had amazing customer service from start to finish. We dealt with AJ who was just a pleasure to deal with, very personable, fantastic product knowledge and really efficient. No faults whatsoever, would highly recommend. Can’t thank them enough :-)
Just wanted to say “massive thank you to JASON and all the team”, who went out of their way for us in buying our second car from “Williams Select”. No matter what budget you have within their available stock, you get treated first class all round. Cannot recommend them any higher, best experience in buying a second hand car we have had. Thank you so much. 5*****. Best wishes for the future. Ian
I drove 30 miles to this dealership when there is one right by my house, i bought my last car from here from Russell Drake as the process was a complete pleasure, this time i have upgraded, i saw Russell again he gave us a great deal, the hospitality, service, value and not to forget the quality motors are all here, my new one arrives in 10 days, many thanks Williams BMW Bolton, if you are new to BMW now then please trust me when i say that nothing drives like a BMW, i very much recommend !!!
Williams Manchester BMW, Greater Manchester is rated 5.00 based on 5 reviews