Wilson and Frenchy Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wilson and Frenchy
Read Wilson and Frenchy Reviews
Beautiful clothing, and fast shipping.
Excellent quality of garment and given delays due to Covid was received fairly promptly.
Beautiful fabric and design. Arrived in lovely packaging
Amazing quality will definetly order again
I ordered some pieces - some for my bub due in March and a sweet ruffle body suit for a friend's new baby. I love the fabrics, colours and vibe of the Wilson + Frenchy collection, the perfect mix of thoughtfully designed pieces and accessories in fun colours and patterns. The quality is excellent and delivery was a matter of days (even with Covid). 10 out of 10 recommend. W + F is a 'go-to' for me for gifts and now, for my own baby-on-the-way.
I love the feel of the fabrics used by Wilson and Frenchy. And the patterns are so gorgeous. My little grandaughter will look devine in the outfits. Lovely soft fabrics and well made garments. Beautiful. Delivery was quick too.
I still haven't got it!!
Love their products, best quality and beautifully packaged.
Beautifully made clothes. Definitely buying more.
Always very happy with items! Quality
I just received my order and my grandson is going to love his new outfits
Adorable products, beautiful quality and fast delivery. Can't wait to order again!
Great option to send as a gift to expecting mums! I have moved overseas and wanted to send a gift to a friend who is expecting, and with the free gift wrapping and card option I knew this was the way to go. On top of that, the items are beautiful, and the website is so easy to navigate. Will be using Wilson and Frenchy again!
Amazing quality beautiful designs and great shipping time even during covid!

Thank you so much i will be back again!
Wonderful quality and unique baby wear. The order came very quickly given the current situation and was presented beautifully. I will be shopping again at Wilson and Frenchy.
Really prompt and came wrapped beautifully - thank you!
Love the brand’s ethos, customer service and the clothes of course!
Beautiful clothes and always good service. I wish they made adult dresses!
Good quality and nice designs. I have a lot of clothing and bedding and everything is exactly as it looks online. Service and delivery is reliable and quick!
Love! Great quality and gorgeous designs.
Wilson and Frenchy is rated 4.80 based on 858 reviews