Wilson and Frenchy Reviews

hello@wilsonandfrenchy.com.au

Unit 13, 634-644 Mitcham rd,

Click Here

Tell us how Wilson and Frenchy made you happy

"Love the products and service is great! The items are always beautiful wrapped! Keep up the good work."
"Beautiful pjs."
"I’m very disappointed that no one ever responded to my inquiry after purchasing three items."
"I absolutely love the quality, style & prints of Wilson and Frenchy. My order arrived beautifully packaged with attention to detail. Couldn't be happier."
"Beautiful patterns and lovely soft material. Kimono style seems better suited to a slender baby but is very cute."
"unusual and not the same old baby clothes, well made, easy to order online and arrived nicely packaged with a cute note."
"Love the quality of their products! The fabric is so soft and gentle on the skin, well fitted and true to size, durable. I wish they had clothes for kids over 18 months because I adore them. Excited to use the pjs. Shipping is fast and products arrived as ordered."
"Love Wilson and frenchy mostly because is fair trade, durable and awesome clothing for boys 😊"
"Amazing price and quality"
"The quality is amazing, and the only brand I’ve found that is true to size!"
"Not only beautiful products but their online ordering system was easy to use. I had the baby clothes sent overseas as a gift and they arrived safely and on time."
"I love the designs and fabric of Wilson and Frenchy. My only criticism is that the sizing is so much larger than other brands, so the clothes I ordered for the coming summer season are too large."
"I love the fabric and designs of Wilson & Frenchy. Their service when shipping products is great too."
"The most beautiful pyjamas I’ve ever bought...and we have bought a lot 🙊 the material is so soft and the pattern is just divine. They came very quickly and my 1 and 3 year olds are very happy. Both my kids are quite rashy and sweaty at night and these don’t seem to bother them. I would recommend sizing up though."
"Lovely sleep sack"
"Love the outfits and they arrived quickly with a cute bag. Great service."
"The updates on the shipping where great, shipping was very prompt. Packaging was lovely and the products are fantastic and great quality."
"Just the best quality ever, especially bedding. Shopped for my first child with you and now my second. Thank you 😊"
"Love love love Wilson and Frenchy! I have been purchasing W&F since my son was born 3 years ago and continue to for my now 8 month old daughter. Always such beautiful and well made clothes and bedding 💜"
"Beautiful soft clothes and huuuge muslin wraps I would be able to actually use to wrap the bubba in x"
Wilson and Frenchy is rated 4.88 based on 127 reviews