wilsonandfrenchy-com-au Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend wilsonandfrenchy-com-au

Tell us how wilsonandfrenchy-com-au made you happy

"Beautiful patterns. Soft and quality fabric Will definitely purchase more!"
"Fast delivery! Always reliable quality"
"Beautiful quality timeless pieces that babies of both genders can wear."
"First time i have used this company , very fast and efficient service. Quality was lovely and my daughter loved the items for her baby shower . I especially thought they were very nice. I would order again . Thankyou."
"Cannot get enough of their muslin Wraps! Gorgeous designs and generous sizing. Delivery took no time at all!"
"Love the clothes and quickest delivery ever. Best quality and absolutely gorgeous. Thank you."
"I love my Wilson and frenchy items. Purchased a blanket I have been looking at for months - and it is beautiful! Plus bought some bunny rugs and another blanket as gifts. Absolutely gorgeous items!"
"Freight is very pricey. 🙄"
"Excellent quality. Great range! Fantastic postage."
"Wilson and Frenchy create beautifully designed Australian made products that wash and wear well. I’ve even bought them secondhand and they’re still going strong. If you’re looking for a beautiful gift look no further."
"I was so excited to receive my order. Everything is SO beautifully soft. Amazing quality!"
"All your products I have purchased are amazing from knitted cardigans, onesies and cot sheet sets."
"I got a few bassinet sheet sets and they are so beautiful. So soft and wash up so nicely. Colours are vibrant and they are amazing quality."
"LOVE my W+F knits - super stylish and beautifully made with luxurious fabrics. Thank you!"
"Love the bassinet ! Easy to assemble! Only thing is the big warning signs everywhere, could of been put in a place like under the mattress or underneath the bassinet , also would be great if mattress was a little more softer the hard board underneath can be felt ! Other than those 2 ideas it is beautiful and I love it"
"Love Wilson & Frenchy! Such great quality!"
"Great choice!"
"Site is easy to shop and view. However, the description of clothes in style/ fitting ie., lost fit and etc. can be provided more online. Tks"
"Impeccable quality. Durability and feel of the fabrics are stunning. So comfortable for my baby. Love, love, love W&F"
"Love everything Wilson & Frenchy! Amazing quality and gorgeous things to choose from."
wilsonandfrenchy-com-au is rated 4.89 based on 27 reviews