Wilson and Frenchy Reviews

(03) 9877 4307

hello@wilsonandfrenchy.com.au

Unit 13, 634-644 Mitcham rd,

Tell us how Wilson and Frenchy made you happy
So very happy with my recent deliver from Wilson and Frenchy. I’ve purchased from stockists before but this was my first direct order with the brand. Parcel arrived super quick, beautiful packaged. I absolutely adore the quality & fit of Wilson and Frenchy, everything just feels so luxurious. Especially pleased to find some special outfits for my baby boy, finding dressing a boy hard compared to shopping for my little girl. Wilson and Frenchy has me covered, would highly recommend❤️
My order arrived very quickly and i'm really happy with the products!
I love Wilson and Frenchy clothing because it is always of the highest quality and wash and wears really well. I have been buying your brand for many years now and keep coming back because of the excellent craftsmanship and the materials used for each garment are of exceptional quality. I will continue to buy your brand for my baby boy until he is too big to fit! :) I also regularly purchase for my family and friends children.
My order hasn't arrived yet. 😑
Love it! The patterns are just childish delight mixed with creative genius.
Short deliver time and good quality clothes! Especially love the new recycled plastic bags!!
amazing products high quality great customer service
The prints are all cute but for the price you pay per item, the quality isn’t there. I was gifted 5 items (3 onesies and 2 T-shirt’s), gone to wash them before bub wears them and all of the tags have frayed and the 2 shirts have already been sized distorted (stretched) and bub hasn’t even worn them yet. Followed the wash instructions also. They’ve ended up looking like a $5 shirt from Kmart. Buttons on the onesies are also a pain and not practical for little ones.
I love love love Wilson & Frenchy. Their clothes are great quality, cute & affordable. Their sizes are a tad bigger which is perfect means they can be worn a lot longer.
Amazing quality for my best friends new bub
A fantastic product. Beautiful quality and speedy delivery.
Lovely, quality garments. Range of prints is a bit limited
Great stuff, cute patterns and styles and especially worthwhile on sale !
The clothes were exactly as the pictures laid out and the quality of the clothes are excellent! Will definitely buy more clothes from this store.
Lovely designs and good quality.
Beautiful products of high quality. Prompt delivery time, especially at this time of year. Will definitely be purchasing again in the future.
Beautiful, well made products. Very happy!!
Beautifully packaged with a gorgeous thank you postcard. The clothing items were exceptionally cute and of good quality. Will definitely be back for more purchases and recommend to my friends who are mamas! Thank you 😊
Absolutely love the products quality sizing and designs.
Great products and efficient service.
Wilson and Frenchy is rated 4.83 based on 240 reviews