Wilsons Blinds Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wilsons Blinds

Tell us how Wilsons Blinds made you happy
Appalling service from these guys. Took my order (and money) and then closed a week later blaming Corona Virus. Apart from the fact that my blinds should have been delivered before they closed there has been ZERO communication. Just shut up shop with no communication to customers with existing orders. No answer to emails, no answer to phone calls (continuous wait, pretty sure there is no one there at all, most likely some kind of premium rate phone line).

Yes unprecedented times at the moment, but no excuse for lack of communication. A couple of people including myself made comments on their Facebook page asking where our orders were and surprise surprise the comments were removed so someone is obviously checking things.

Checking through other reviews for this company over the years it seems there's been plenty of other people commenting on their awful customer service. Avoid at all costs guys, there's plenty of better companies out there.
I bought these blinds around 2 and a half years ago 35mm wooden venetian i only open and close 1 blind the rest never get used. About a year ago i had to call them as the 1 i use had stopped turning they sent me another blind which i thought was excellent service. Recently the same blind has acquired the same problem so i rangvthem again to be told i would have to buy the part that turns them i reluctantly bought it even though they were still supposed to be under warranty. Well today my son has attempted to fit the part unsuccessfully so im now left with a blind that only opens half way and feels as if thats not even going to last. Im under the impression that the rest of the blinds have only lasted because they dont get used so unfortunately ive only given 2 stars they werent cheap i paid over £500 pounds for them and it looks like i will have to replace them but it certainly wont be with Wilsons Blinds!!!
Exact fit are not Exact! Bad Experience. They don't fit. Late delivery, Tardy customer service. Happy taking the money but not happy to honour their part of contract.
So I followed WilsonsBlinds internet instructions on measuring "Exact" fitting blinds; They state; Measure the width you want the blind to cover (that means the fabric doesn't it, the picture shows this).
When placing your order you will enter the measurements you require for the width and drop into our website and choose the "Exact Blind Size" option as you have measured and want your blind to be made to your exact sizes.
As per their site - wilsonsblinds .co. uk/measuring-guides/
NOT SO! It is not an exact fit to my exact measurements!
Sent picture of measurement on first set they sent me that were all narrow by 3cm, showing what width was required. 2nd set sent the same; too narrow!
Now they say it's my fault, but I followed the instruction to the letter on how to measure an exact fit and enter the size!
When I finally got a response on the first time they blamed the manufacturer, now they blame me.
They own the problem and don't want to do anything about it.
I cannot recommend WilsonsBlinds at all. Save money and most of all your time, avoid.
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE GIVE ME A CONTACT NUMBER FOR THIS WILSON BLINDS I don’t have my order and it’s been over a week and I can’t even call them I am fuming? Any help is appreciated thank you
Ordered blinds, received half of the order. When I contacted Wilson blinds I was told the other half will arrive before Xmas. I explained I was moving house after Xmas and they told me that it will be fine and I will get them before hand. I never received a text and never received the other half of the order!! Can not get hold of the office and is constantly on voice mail. Still haven’t received them till this day. If I don’t receive within the next week I will be cotacting trading standards!! Will never order from here again
The website said delivery before xmas so we ordered numerous blinds for the new house we were moving into, we are then told some random stories and that most of the blinds would be delivered after xmas.

Shocking service and should not be allowed to state a fact that isn't true, plus wasted a day off work waiting for a delivery that wasn't even real due to the app they use.

Ruined our xmas just because they couldn't do what they advertised.
Having previously used Wilson Blinds with success in 2016, I did not hesitate to place another order. However, the quality of this recent order, placed in November 2019, has deteriorated, mainly with regard to the blind pull. Now, instead of the spheres on the pull being 6mm apart & held together with thick cord, the spheres are now 12mm apart & held with thin cord. Inevitably, the up & down mechanism will not withstand heavy use & is liable to 'jam'. Fortunately, my latest blind will be used in a 'spare' room & will not be in daily use. The supplier needs to re-instate the better quality of 'pull cord' & I will not place another order until they do so.
Very disappointed. After having vertical slat blinds for 12 years we decided to replace them. After reading reviews I placed my order with Wilsons Blinds online. The blinds arrived after a week and they were the incorrect length. The service levels from this point on were were dreadful - the customer service team well one member of the team was not interested in helping apart from argue with me that I had submitted wrong sizes and that they would only give me 10% off another order as a good will gesture - I didn’t want to pay out again I just wanted a solution on the blinds that had already been delivered. After asking to speak to her Manager or have an email for Darren Wilson I was told that this was not possible and only the customer service team could help. There was no help or any genuine concern - just an email back quoting terms and conditions and product information. Was also told that I should have called them instead of ordering on line if I wanted to be 100% sure that my order was correct - Be warned ordering on line. I now have blinds that cannot be used and no support given. Very disappointed in this service - be very wary!
Very disappointed. After having vertical slat blinds for 12 years we decided to replace them. After reading reviews I placed my order with Wilsons Blinds online. The blinds arrived after a week and they were the incorrect length. The service levels from this point on were were dreadful - the customer service team well one member of the team was not interested in helping apart from argue with me that I had submitted wrong sizes and that they would only give me 10% off another order as a good will gesture - I didn’t want to pay out again I just wanted a solution on the blinds that had already been delivered. After asking to speak to her Manager or have an email for Darren Wilson I was told that this was not possible and only the customer service team could help. There was no help or any genuine concern - just an email back quoting terms and conditions and product information. Was also told that I should have called them instead of ordering on line if I wanted to be 100% sure that my order was correct - Be warned ordering on line. I now have blinds that cannot be used and no support given. Very disappointed in this serevive.
Worst costumer service ever. WOULD NEVER BUY FROM THEM AGAIN. I ordered black out blinds for my babies room. Did everything correctly and gave correct measurements for the blinds. Once I received the blinds, the fabric was 2cm short each side, which meant there was huge gaps letting light in. This was the case on both blinds. Not helpful when I am needing total blackout. I spoke to their customer service team, and after god knows how many pictures I needed to send in and measurements I had to send. I was told it wasn’t their fault and if I read their Ts&Cs then I would see they allow so many cms each side. After weeks of being told they are not at fault their manager Sian being completely useless as well. Felt like she was just reading off a script. I explained I understand they need to allow for a bit of movement, but 4cm is not acceptable. On both blind there is a 2 cm gap each side which allows all the light in. I was told that isn’t their problem and they allow for so many cms and I should have read the small print before ordering. So complete waste of money, they had no interest in coming up with a solution. DONT BUY FROM THEM. I can see from previous comments too their customer service has been shocking to other issues too.
Absolutely love my new roller blind for the bathroom. I ordered a sample which is exactly matches my colour scheme. Ordering on line was very easy and measurements were spot on. Fitting was straightforward as well.
Would definitely recommend and will be using them again soon!
Simple to order, fast delivery and good quality product and instructions for the price.
We have recently purchased perfect fit blinds for our conservatory. They arrived within just over a week.
They were so easy to measure, so easy to fit, the fourteen blinds we ordered look so good.
Great company, staff so helpful.
We are so pleased with them, we just ordered blinds for our sons new house.
Excelente 👍
I bought a black out blind. It was very easy to fit and, because of their very simple measuring instructions, it exactly fit the recess. I had a question for them and a quick phone call to them sorted it straight away.

The blind is excellent quality and operates very well with a strong positive pull chord, that has a wall fixing to keep it taught and away from children who could get their necks caught in a loose pull chord.

It remains exactly parallel with the sill and needed no fiddly adjustment to keep it level - something I have had with other blinds.

Overall, very pleased with service and especially quality.
I have had several previous very satisfactory orders with Wilson Blinds totaling a dozen vertical blinds. Two weeks ago I ordered the thirteenth - something was bound to go wrong wasn't it? - the delivery was last Monday and it was obvious as the driver unloaded our blind that the long cardboard tube containing the top rail was badly bent. Anyone who has received these will know just how robust these tubes are so it had had to have been very badly handled at some point. I checked just to make sure and confirmed that the rail was indeed bent, so the delivery was refused and the order returned. I immediately informed Wilsons Blinds who said they would contact the manufacturer and sort it out which they did. The replacement order arrived on Friday and is great. This was not the fault of Wilsons or the manufacturer who would not have sent out something so obviously damaged. It can only have been caused during the delivery process. Full marks to Wilsons for sorting it out promptly.
When they make mistake they wont put it right ...

I have received the wrong blinds ordered from this company, this company doesnt take responsibility for when things go wrong, instead they prefer blaming manufacturer and internal processes.

I have a huge long box laying on my narrow hallway for 36 hours representing a trip hazard to my kids and despite numerous conversations with their customer service agent and their waste of customers time asking photos etc and explaining in the detail the situation i am still waiting for a courier collection and information of when the blinds i ordered , in priority delivery which i paid extra for, will be dispatched.

The company has also not offered any refunds for all inconvenience caused , not even for the priority delivery fee i paid when initially placing order. I will have extra costs with handyman booking and this was all explained to this company but they just do not care.

Terrible experience, a company that do not put things straight right when they go wrong do not need ones trade!
Very happy with my blinds
We have bought varius sizes of blinds from Wilson ,and never had and any problems,very easy to fit and they look great.
This is the second time I bought blinds from Wilsons. Very happy with the service. Perfect size and fit.
Wilsons Blinds is rated 3.23 based on 43 reviews