WineFriend Reviews

of reviewers recommend WineFriend
Read WineFriend Reviews
I love trying all the different wines - the customer service is amazing and I enjoy the wines being delivered to my door!!
The mix of wines is always interesting, the tasting notes are truly entertaining and the drinking experience is always educational, as I try to differentiate between lime notes, stonefruit, flowers, burnt toast and old leather. I love my WineFriend.
Always amazing service. Lovely to get new wines every month, they never disappoint!
Love it when a “winefriend” drops by! Always look forward to trying some wine I have not had before.
We love the surprise of opening up our box not knowing what we've received, it never disappoints. Trying new wines and matching them to our dinner is always enjoyable.
Wine Friend are always reliable with interesting and delicious wines. Its such a treat when our order arrives and we have the fun of seeing what we have got!
To be honest I have never liked wine. A couple of years ago things changed I have developed a taste for Pinot Noir. My wife has always loved a good Sav. A friend suggested joining Wine Friends as they loved it. We joined we both love it. The team has tempted me with other red wines which has been great and our friends also get to enjoy the wines we receive. There support and advise has just been wonderful. Go wine Friends.
We signed up after trying a very nice Albarino with a friend who was already with Winefriend. Hooked... We love the different wines we would not normally be able to get a hold of easily,they are interesting, great quality & Yvonne's descriptions are a treat to read.
My delivery of WineFriend is always highly anticipated - such a good selection of wines specifically chosen to suit my taste. I can’t wait to try the wines in every delivery. Such a treat
I enjoy receiving my quarterly box of wines - they are always different and i enjoy trying small boutique wines. Wine Friend is very easy to contact and liaise with.
I look forward to every delivery as each one contains a great variety of wines, many of which I would never have the opportunity to try. Every one has been a winner and thoughtfully selected. Winefriend is very well priced too.
Lovely wine which agree with us
Cool concept of wine matching to your pallet... interesting wines, good coms & deliveries are on time.
I love Wine Friend. They do their research so they send you wine they think you will like and 95% of the time they hit the nail on the head. Their selections are in the main, delicious and I have recommended them to several friends who also love Wine Friend. Try them today, you wont be disappointed.
Wine friend is the most amazing wine subscription. The wines are chosen to your pallette, delivered to your door with no fuss and the number of special treats and upgrades is incredible. And if you're ever not happy with a wine, they'll happily replace it. I love WineFriend!
Having a lovely selection of wine matched to my taste is a real treat.
Winefriends have got my favourites sorted plus with the wildcard bottle I am finding new favourite s
I love Wine Friend. It's the diverse selection that I would never have otherwise chosen and I fall in love with each sampling. Thank you for enriching my wine experience.
Fabulous service, thank you!
I highly recommend WineFriend. I love that I get to try new and interesting wines that are selected with my favourite flavours and grape varieties in mind. It is great to have wine that fits my budget and doesn't disappoint my palate! ...not to mention the fantastic service and easy review system.
Haven’t had a wine we haven’t liked yet!
WineFriend is rated 4.94 based on 248 reviews