WineFriend Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend WineFriend
"I love getting my WineFriend boxes, no more starting at the supermarket shelves trying to figure out which wine I should get. Every box is a different selection of wines that suits my taste, and from interesting wineries that I didn't know about before. And all the wines are delicious, no duds!"
"I move from a place where I had established a wine group. I came to a place where I knew no one. My new job meant I had little opportunity to establish another group. Having Wine Friend in my life is like having a wine group! I get to regularly try new wines and get information about them and provide feedback ( only I’m not so good at that other than ordering more of what I’ve enjoyed 🙂 ) Wine Friend is the perfect fit for me."
"I've been enjoying WineFriend deliveries forever (well since they started). Love the regular deliveries and the great selection. The Wild Cards are a great surprise too and it's always good to have something interesting on hand. Wouldn't be without my WineFriend."
"Winefriend is a great experience. Interesting and high quality wines, tailored to your tastes and backed up by excellent customer service."
"I absolutely love WineFriend! We have never had a bad tasting, it's opened our palate to new wines that we never would have tried & the tasting notes make us laugh. The only thing that we get wrong is that we never have the right food match going....."
"In short, Wine Friend is probably the best subscription we've EVER had (and we've been around a while). Not only do you receive, in our case every two months, an individually curated box of delicious wines that 9/10 you've never seen anywhere else before. You also get to enjoy quirky, informative, helpful wee tasting notes to help with making sure your new drop is enjoyed to its fullest with a suggested dish and a little more information about the new wine / winery and winemaker who has bought you the delicious bottle in front of you. And, if you love it (believe me, you'll love a lot!) you can buy more at great prices (just don't wait too long before asking for more as we did once and nearly cried as vintage had changed and the same deliciousness couldn't be guaranteed). This is NOT a paid endorsement, we just love this service, the products they send and the people behind it. Hop on board, be you wont regret it. C&J"
"We love Wine Friend, it is great to receive a fantastic selection each month. Our friends love trying our selection when they visit."
"We joined up because we can get everyday wines from the supermarket and we get our expensive loved wines for special occasions from wineries or wine shops but we needed some expert knowledge on medium wines that are great for when people turn up or for weekend bbq family meals. We have been able to try wines that are matched to our particular tastes and also able to buy more of our favourite wines."
"We love the variety, the selections and the fun. We get an opportunity to taste lovely wines that we would never have otherwise chosen."
"Within the parameters of the style of wine that I enjoy, I love the fact that my wine is chosen for me as I do not spend any time researching vineyards myself. I enjoy reading the tasting notes that accompany the wines and I do enjoy the selections sent to me. As well, WineFriend is extremely approachable tweaking the selections sent to me when I have asked them to and accommodating me around delivery times, altering the despatch date if I am going to be away when the wine is due for delivery. WineFriend is an excellent company to deal with."
"New & exciting wines to try, tailored to my specific tastes, delivered to my door AND spectacular tasting notes & food matches for each bottle......what's not to love!!!!"
"We've been WineFriends since the beginning! We signed up to try something different - to experience new flavours and perspectives, and to move beyond the 'supermarket experience'. We love seeing the case sitting on our doorstep ... reading the tasting notes makes us laugh, and the Wild Card makes us take another look at varieties we would never have thought to try."
"love the seamless service."
"I cannot rave about this online service enough. It takes all the guesswork out of choosing wines, opens your horizons and always comes out on top! We are HUGE fans."
"love the variety of wine and trying things i wouldn't normally get to purchase."
"The key thing about WineFriend is the diverse wines each month. It is like a tasting club. One can go back to them and suggest wines like a sparkling or a rose or an Argentinean wine and they will find one. The other key thing it is so personal so one feels indeed that one has a wine friend"
"WineFriend is a godsend! Not only is the stress and hassle of finding great wine taken away and its delivered straight to your door- I get to try different wines that I wouldn't usually be brave enough to buy. Their customer service is exceptional. What more could a girl want??"
"Value for $ not found in the Supermarket automatically delivered, can’t get easier than this!"
"I joined because my daughter told me about the concept and I liked the idea. Best is getting a box of unknown wine and opening it to see what is going. Generally the wines are great and mostly are from different producers to my normal suppliers. It is a great way to expand your wine horizons."
"Outstanding wines we would never come across on our own combined with amazing service - WineFriend is in a class of its own. Whenever we eat out and order a good bottle of wine the inevitable comment is "not as good as WineFriend". Great products, Great Team, what more could you ask."
WineFriend is rated 4.98 based on 48 reviews