WineFriend Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend WineFriend
"If you're with another Wine Club... immediately cancel and join Wine Friend. I've tried the rest, now I'm with the best. Wine Friend is like your best mate is a Wine Master and he sends you his favourite wines each month. Your weekends will never be the same again. Thanks Wine Friend."
"Awesome service"
"Wine Friend is perfect for me as it gives the opportunity to taste wine that i wouldn't normally have. The value is great AND they arrive regularly just when i need them. Perfect arrangement..."
"I love the monthly treat I receive and the variety that then enables me to pick and choose what I reorder."
"I have been receiving Winefried for more than 12 months now and have never been disappointed in my delivery. It's always exciting to open the box and discover what delicious wines I have and even more exciting trying them!."
"I love my Winefriend box! They are our 'good' wines for when we go out or have people over. I love the tags that come with it explaining the wine and what food it would go with. And LOVE the extra goodies that are sometimes thrown in! Definitely getting a second box in the near future."
"Convenient, unique and always delicious! As a business owner time is precious. Wine Friend makes it so easy with on time monthly deliveries with an excellent variety of wines you just never see in stores. The wines are always unique and most importantly delicious. I have been a member since the beginning and rave about it to all my friends. Everyone needs a Wine Friend right :) Keep it up #customerforlife"
"WineFriend has the BEST customer service - they are friendly and nothing is ever too much of a problem. Tailored wine for your tastes delivered to your door, what could be better?!"
"Great wines from great people. WineFriend makes it so easy and fun. Cheers"
"Fantastic wines. Great service."
"We have been members of at least five wine clubs over the years and there is absolutely no doubt that WineFriend has been and is the best one. From the very beginning when WineFriend started its database of palate preferences it was clear WineFriend was going to be different. One of the main benefits of being in a wine club is to try different wines that one would normally not try – and with WineFriend evaluating your palate preferences the wines one receives are based on what you should enjoy. The wine selections have never disappointed - a few may be challenging but that's the joy of trying different wines. The wine descriptions are informative, sometimes quirky and always inspiring and we look forward to our regular delivery from WineFriend. And a huge bonus is how fabulous the founders - Yvonne and Debbie - are, and the entire team at WineFriend - great wines, great people and a great Wine Club. Thank you!"
"I appreciate a nice glass of wine but have a terrible memory as to what is nice and not so nice, so I enjoy getting a surprise in my delivered box. So far I have not been disappointed with any of the choices you send me. Thank you for letting me just relax and enjoy the experience."
"I decided to sign up after Yvonne gave a presentation to the North Shore Wine & Food Society just before the official launch of WineFriend. I liked the idea of being sent wines that match my basic tastes but would provide me the opportunity to taste new wines I hadn't tried before. I haven't been disappointed having tried many exciting wines I had never seen or in some cases heard of before e.g. Albarino, Blanc de Noir & Primitivo. They are wines I knew nothing about so would not have bought just walking into a bottle store and browsing through the shelves. I continue to buy from WineFriends because of the excellent service they provided especially when I asked for something out of my norm when ordering gift packs for my friends, who are usually Chardonnay drinkers."
"Love the service when we want to change anything and the confidence when we bring out a wine to share with friends that its been hand picked and guaranteed to be good."
"We LOVE WineFriend! We have been a subscriber since day one and also order extra cases of wines that we fall for. The selection we receive is spot on for our tastes and great value and the customer experience and service is second to none."
"WineFriend brings a little variety to our wine drinking. It's easy to fall into a rut of drinking the same old wines but this shakes it up a little. The selection is always interesting & the service is friendly & prompt. Very much recommended!"
"Fantastic service and I was one of the "early adopters"."
"We've been loyal WineFriend customers since the very beginning and we absolutely love the service. Receiving a box of beautiful wines every two months is like a surprise present, because you never know what's inside! WineFriend has opened us up to trying new and different wine varieties and we have had some absolutely stunning wines that you would never find in the supermarket. I also love the cheeky little neck tags that come on the bottles, makes it easy for cellaring and food matching. WineFriend is outstanding value for money and I have happily recommended them to many of my friends."
"We joined up because we liked the idea of trying wines from smaller producers and from varied places. We increased our order from the default 2 monthly delivery to every month because we enjoy the wines we receive so much. We have never had a wine we really didn’t like and I would recommend rating and reviewing wines so that the ones you receive are likely to be to your taste. We enjoy the Wild Card bottle in each box, something new to try that we wouldn’t try otherwise. The tasting notes with each bottle are spot on and a good help to experiencing the different flavours in each bottle. I’ve contacted Wine Friend on several occasions and have always found the people I speak to to be helpful, interested in my experience and great at following up my requests. This is a brilliant business idea and I wish them all the best with growing their business."
"Best day of the month when I come up the driveway and see my WineFriend box waiting for me at the gate! Have recommended you to so many people and they all love it too!"
WineFriend is rated 5.00 based on 24 reviews