WineFriend Reviews

of reviewers recommend WineFriend
Read WineFriend Reviews
Fantastic experience with WineFriend over the last couple of years. The wine's are great, the descriptions are entertaining, and it's easy to pause your subscription if you're heading away for a while.
The best subscription you’ll ever sign up to!! WineFriend broadens your wine palate and gives you more knowledge of unfamiliar varieties. Hands down recommend this to anyone who loves their vino, plus there customer service is next level amazing. They really know how to make their clientele feel special with regular upgrades & gifts. You’re mad not to join!!
By far the best wine club you could sign up to.
It’s always an exciting moment when you receive your WineFriend and get to try all these different wines from all over the globe.
The team is always amazing and very helpful and the wines are always perfectly adapted to my preferences and palate.
Great job team!
I love wine but hate choosing it. This makes it so easy...and exciting about what’s in the box each month!
Always look forward to receiving my wine friend delivery and reading about the wines included. Great to try new quality wines and share with friends and family. Thank you
Good variance of wine for every order that i receive, it isn't often i don't enjoy what has been sent.
Winefriend is by far my favourite monthly subscription (especially now that magazine subs are gone!)! We’ve never had a wine we haven’t enjoyed! Kim
Great variety and quality of wine is excellent. Delivery is prompt and good packaging.
WineFriend is the best friend. Delicious wine delivered to your door - what more could you want!! Highly recommend
Love my delivery every month! You do a fabulous job!
Love reviewing my WineFriend!
WineFriend is my favourite delivery every month - the carefully curated (& delicious!) wines never fail to intrigue and delight, and the WineFriend team are consistently exceptional. I've discovered new favourites and get to sound like a knowledgeable wine-consumer at the same time: an all-around win! Thanks for your mahi, WineFriend!
Love the variety of wines. Have recommended you to friends many times.
I love winefriends. Every time you receive a box you are excited to see what different wines you have. It takes the hassle out of trying to guess what is good at the supermarket and I have never had a bad one. That is the best bit, you know that every wine you are going to open is going to taste good.
Lovel love! Love! when my box arrives!! The selection is always really interesting and it’s great to try new wines. The customer service is fabulous as well 🍷🍷
Love getting sent and trying all the different wines. Wine friend is pretty much spot on with my 'tastebuds' and I cant wait to get my next delivery!
I became a Wine Friend friend after a friend (whew!) of mine had a wine tasting & I was totally hooked...line & sinker!
The wines were delish many of which I’d never seen before, the deals that were offered were really competitive & after getting a detailed explanation on how it all worked I was in...
Very little has changed (if possible it’s even better) great team, fantastic customer service, super product knowledge, superb stock
& not forgetting hilarious wine reviews by Yvonne
Love it when that distinctive box arrives, can’t wait to lay my hands on the goodies inside - great decision to join, do it, you be thrilled you did
I absolutely love seeing my WineFriend box arrive on my doorstep, opening it to investigate what special delights I might see. I love how I can request my portion of red to white - as for me, this changes with the season. Sometimes I might try a wine or variety that I wouldn't normally purchase. I see new wines/labels/brands that I may have never seen before at times. I'm never disappointed with the quality. WineFriend score a 10 out of 10 from me!
Love the fact that Yvonne is choosing my wines for me !
Belonging to WineFriend is like getting a surprise gift. Sign up is easy, do the fun questionable which may surprise you. Get on with your busy life forgetting about it and then hello Surprise! a delivery especially selected for you. Less risky when trying new labels and very convenient fast and friendly service.
WineFriend is rated 4.95 based on 198 reviews