WineFriend Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend WineFriend
"I really enjoy receiving my box of beautiful wines. The range of wines that I have received has challenged my traditional choices, and I love finding new favourites."
"Always excited to open my bi-monthly box. Never lets me down."
"Always love receiving my wine friend parcel, consistently fabulous wines and always love the wild cards!"
"Great - love trying new and interesting wines."
"I like the fact that Winefriend can be so versatile when a shipment needs to be held for a few days when the receiver is going to be away. Nothing seems to be too much trouble. Keep up the great work."
"A fantastic way to discover the wide world of delicious wine. Yvonne's writing on the tags that accompany each bottle is an absolute highlight of each bottle. Some have even made it to my fridge to inspire a smile every time I open the fridge. Her food pairings are always spot on. Service is always excellent and any questions answered right away."
"Winefriend has provided me and my friends with great drinking wines, plus acquired some favourites from their selection on request. Can't recommend them more highly"
"The highlight of my month- not to mention one of the best and most fun educations I have received. My knowledge of wine (and my own wine preferences) has grown exponentially since joining Winefriend! I cannot recommend it higher."
"Love Pina Coladas,!,!"
"The most cusomer focussed wine club sending delicious wines every month - never a dud. Can't rave about Winefriend enough -they regularly exceed my expectations."
"I was told about WineFriend in the early days by a friend who enjoys Chardonnay almost as much as I do. I signed up and have never looked back. I so look forward to receiving my personalised wine selection each month and take great pleasure in reading the descriptions. I really like that I get to try new and different wines, often from smaller vineyards, that are not easily sourced elsewhere."
"Joined to be able to get some different wines than what I can get locally. It has been great service and a fantastic selection of wines. I always look forward to my box of goodness turning up and have a whole new lot of wines to try."
"I love getting such a select variety of wines that I couldn't get at the store!"
"What an amazing service! I love the personal service and the calls from the lovely Kim to check if a certain wine wasn’t quite up to your taste and what they could change next month and always with plenty of suggestions of other wines I could try. I love Winefriend and can’t wait to try many more wines. Not to mention how I can purchase wines I love with just a click of button. Thanks girls."
"Awesome wines delivered to my door with a extra little treat thrown in now and again. Fantastic customer service,I love that wine friend follows up if I love or don't like a wine!"
"It’s always exciting to see what wine has been selected each month. Changing from red to white is easy. The wines selected are not readily available in the local supermarkets and we have yet to have a wine we have not enjoyed. It’s great value for money and I like the ability to purchase a case of wine which we want to drink more of. Our eyes have been opened to a world of wine!"
"Life is busy, so wine for us is social - it's a opportunity to sit down and chew the fat after a busy day, celebrate with family over a dinner or catch up with good friends. The mood always lifts when you see the white box waiting patiently on the doorstep. Also, we absolutely love that we get to taste wines from boutique wineries that may not make it to the supermarket shelves - supporting the smaller players in the market. Gosh so many reasons we love Winefriend - the one subscription we are guaranteed to keep! Carissa Fairbrother, RIVAL Wealth"
"We can't live without WineFriend now! Both my partner and I have our own WineFriend subscriptions and it's so exciting when those boxes arrive on the doorstep and you unpack your monthly booty! It's safe to say we've never had a bad bottle - such a great service and bloody great wines!"
"Excellent"
"I love getting my WineFriend boxes, no more starting at the supermarket shelves trying to figure out which wine I should get. Every box is a different selection of wines that suits my taste, and from interesting wineries that I didn't know about before. And all the wines are delicious, no duds!"
WineFriend is rated 4.99 based on 67 reviews