Wordery Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Wordery

help@wordery.com

Wordery1 Broadlands Business ParkNorwichNorfolk

How would you rate Wordery ?

(optional)

Joyce Evans
Verified Buyer
"A wonderful collection of books, good value, Excellent service. books nicely packaged. I am very pleased I found Wordery. Thank you. With every good wish."
"Thank you, it’s was really fast"
John L Waugh
Verified Buyer
"Dealt well with a problem with my order when I contacted customer help."
"Excellent choice and price. Easy to use ordering. Fast delivery. Will definitely use again."
"good prices and efficient"
Mary Shanahan
Verified Buyer
"I ordered a bible for my husband. It is beautiful and arrived in perfect condition. My only criticism is that when ordering, I was only able to select royal mail first class when I would have preferred tracked delivery for peace of mind."
Sharon Brecht
Verified Buyer
"Books came in a timely manner and in great packaging that ensured no damage to the product. The subject matter of the books that I am interested in I couldn't get anywhere else."
Steve Boyce
Verified Buyer
"I ordered my book, it was delivered on time and I was kept abreast of the delivery status at all times. Good service"
JACQUELINE PARVU
"Good service"
Olubunmi Adewumi
Verified Buyer
"EXCELLENT SERVICE. PROMPT DELIVERY"
Sophia Skoura
Unverified Reviewer
"8 out of 10 times I am very happy with the range of books available (I'm into manga)! The postal and customer service is really good! And the returns service is also very efficient! Overall, I love Wordery!"
Robert Connell
Verified Buyer
"Wordery sell's hard to find books,at great prices,and has some great promotions,too! Communication is very good,if there is a delay,etc. Delivery is normally quick,too."
"Easy to order 2 books. They were delivered separately but I was kept up to date with delivery dates"
David Jackson
Verified Buyer
"I'd never heard of this company, but my first purchase was excellent. Well packed book speedily delivered. Many thanks, I'll be back."
"Sent as a gift."
Mrs Barbara Roskell
Verified Buyer
"Good service and excellent selection at a very reasonable price. Also the free postage !"
Mrs Carolann Broxton
Verified Buyer
"you seem to be a very efficient company. I have used you before and that is why I used you again."
Jackie Sheridan
Verified Buyer
"The book was good value The posting was a little slow This was a gift and message written was not sent therefore recipient had not a clue who sent it.....very disappointing"
Rita Cordeiro
Verified Buyer
"The books should be better packed for delivery. All the books that I bought through the site came messed up, without any care."
"Great service"