Wordery Reviews

help@wordery.com

Wordery
Abbey House
282 Farnborough Road

Tell us how Wordery made you happy
A long time ago I purchased this book. You did not deliver it to me. I patiently wait for the book to arrive. Now after more than 3 weeks since I have requested my redound, I have not received any information from you. This is very unprofessional. Once again. I ask you to refund my money. I am a student, my budget is very limited and since March I have been waiting for you. This is not right. I want my money back.
quick delivery
Well written and totally engaging YA story about Muslim boy and his journey of coming-out as a gay. It was honest, it was funny and it was very easy to relate to. I loved that it was told in multiple POV’s (interrogation scenes) as it gave me a deeper insight into a Muslim family’s acceptance of LGBTQ+ idea and how each family member deals and feels about Amir being a gay.

The book starts at the end of the story and our main protagonist's adventure is told switching between before and after events which was a great idea as it built a huge momentum and excitement of what yet to come.

The author possesses amazing storytelling skills and his writing was beautiful and consuming. I really enjoyed this book and found all the characters very likable. They all had their own flaws and their own doubts but at the same time they supported and rooted for each other as much as they could. The plot pacing was perfect and the story was very easy to read which only increased my reading experience. Rome's scenery descriptions amazingly blended into the story and made me add this city to my bucket list :-)

Overall totally entertaining story packed with relevant topics that I would recommend to any YA and LGBTQ+ lover.
I was looking to read a psychological thriller to rekindle my love for them as I read so many over the past year I was losing interest but glad I picked this one up as its good!
I'll admit the first few chapters I started to get a bit confused as it bounces between timelines and characters and I was getting lost with who was who and what was happening but then it all starts to unravel and had me gripped.

I didn't expect the twists and turns that I was met with along the way and the second half of the book is definitely the better half (just don't give up the first half!) and I started to get drawn in to the characters lives more .

Its not overly believable but it's a good read all the same .
Always delivered quickly and at fantastic prices
Interested in a wall calendar but no way to view the inside like I can do at other sites. Forget it!
Never using this site again. No punctual shipping .
roy walters
My roy walters
Roy Walters
Roy Walters
I have not used Wordery at all yet. I wish there was more of a resume of the story in the books. ie What is the rough outline of the story?
Good quality

Great selection of books and great prices.

Plus the biggest reason for ordering is that they are NOT amazon! Yea!
The shipping is horrible. Never using this site again. It's been almost a month!
Placed my order on the 6th of August, according to the tracking it did not ship out until the 18th. When I first placed the order it stated that the item would arrive between the 13th and the 18th. Your shipping is horrible, never using your site again.
Fast reliable service with fantastic prices
Schneller Versand, allerdings war das Buch an den Ecken verschmutzt. Auf meine Reklamation kam nie eine Antwort.
Customer service addressed my issue promptly.
Great service! And very good packaging! A+