Wordery Reviews

help@wordery.com

Wordery1 Broadlands Business ParkNorwichNorfolk

Under an hour
customer service

How would you rate Wordery ?

"It was dilivered a couple of days late but the purchase I wanted certainly made up for it so I thank you most kindly"
Posted 5 minutes ago
"A great on-line company for books. Items are always well packaged so no damage in transit and arrive within the dates expected. I've returned to them many times for all I've said, plus great prices too"
Posted 23 minutes ago
"Excellent. Book was in brilliant condition. Fast delivery."
Posted 38 minutes ago
"Always competitive on price. Delivery times are generally very good, within a few days as standard. You pay a premium price with other companies for next day delivery so if you can wait 3/4 days I would definitely use Wordery as they often are the cheapest! They are my first port of call when searching for a book with free delivery."
Posted 52 minutes ago
"Super item, at a reasonable cost, well packaged and quick delivery. What more could you ask"
Posted 1 hour ago
"The product is great but dispatch and delivery time was appalling."
Posted 1 hour ago
"Easy ordering in time delivery and acceptable product so a good experience overall."
Posted 1 hour ago
"Having read this book husband hunters with great pleasure. Having visited Newport, RI with my daughter in the USA, I asked you to send a copy to my daughter, which she has received and enjoyed. Excellent service at all times. Thank you."
Posted 1 hour ago
"I ordered from Wordrey because another supplier kept giving me later date after later date for delivery. I cancelled it and went to Wordery because they had supplied me before through Amazon. The item was delivered to me in a matter of days. I could not fault the service given. I would have no hesitation in using them again."
Posted 1 hour ago
"I buy many books and I use Wordery often. Never any problems with them and always a quick and reliable service. Highly recommend."
Posted 1 hour ago
"Brilliant service,full marks to you."
Posted 1 hour ago
"Brilliant service. Books always in stock, always despatched on time & arrive in good condition. Used to buy from them through ebay but now just come straight to their website as it's easier. Best book shop I've found!"
Posted 1 hour ago
"Excellent price and very quick delivery. Thank you."
"Great service!"
Posted 1 hour ago
"I always use Wordy as it is usually the best price for books, reliable and free delivery."
Posted 1 hour ago
"Excellent price on hard to find book delivered quickly."
Posted 1 hour ago
"The source to try first!"
"Smooth transaction. No fuss and fast."
"Very good service"
"Goods arrived on time as promised"
Wordery is rated 4.68 based on 41,941 reviews