Wordery Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Wordery

help@wordery.com

Wordery1 Broadlands Business ParkNorwichNorfolk

Tell us how Wordery made you happy

Under an hour
customer service
Returns & Refunds
returns process
Could Be Better
"Quick and easy to order and delivered within 2 weeks"
"Very fast delivery and the books were perfect exactly as i hoped."
"Ordering was simple and delivery was efficient"
"Prompt delivery, book well packed, reasonable price."
"thank you so much! the book was cheaper than most places and even though it came over the pond it was fast shipping!"
"fast efficient good price"
"Great service and prices!"
"I ordered a limited edition Akira manga boxset from Wordery. I had read reviews on another large, online merchant and people had described their order arriving damaged. I"
"All right as usual !"
"OK, but what a long wait!"
"Book delivered as ordered! What more can I say?!"
"the shipments take longer than anticipated. My last shipment, ordered on August 30th, 2019, has not arrived to date (21.09.2019). No tracking possible."
"My package arrived earlier than expected."
"Perfect thank you"
"Delivered as promised."
"I was happy with your service. Unfortunately the book took a little longer in being delivered due to Australia Post I assume, which meant I wasn't home when the book was delivered. The weather was wet and the book was left at the door which wasn't under cover. The book remained there from the Friday when it was delivered until we arrived home on Monday. The parcel was wet which meant that the book was damp. I suggest that it may be beneficial to plastic wrap books prior to being placed in the postage pack.This is just a suggestion."
"I’m a returning customer, not new to Wordery so I speak from experience. My last purchase was a complete disappointment. I ordered for next day delivery on a Thursday. Only to spend the whole weekend emailing and phoning to find out where they were! The whole point of next day delivery is you pay extra to receive them THE NEXT DAY. By the time I received return emails the package was out for delivery too- on the following Tuesday! The reasons given were that as they were ordered after 5pm on Thursday you still have to wait, as there are no deliveries on Saturday and Sunday! I was not notified, there was no clear explanation when placing the order and paying the extra! Wordery clearly happy to take my money but not give me an explanation while ordering! Disgusting. No apologies, not even a recognition that the lack of information needs to be looked at. I certainly won’t be placing any more orders with them."
"Great prices but one item delayed because they could not get from publisher alhough Amazon had it (at a higher price) much earlier."
"So very good to find an online shop that holds a strong vision & holds treating workers with care important. I've only just come across wordery & I emailed a couple of times re getting an invoice & wow - to receive personal, timely responses plus a book that came on time AND same costing as Amazon...THANK YOU!"
"Excellent delivery"