Wordery Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Wordery

help@wordery.com

Wordery1 Broadlands Business ParkNorwichNorfolk

How would you rate Wordery?

(optional)
We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Hilary Silk
Verified Buyer
"The book arrived in an appalling condition, with a great chunk of pages bent and creased and several pages torn. I emailed CS twice and was ignored. Dreadful."
Dan Clibery
Verified Buyer
"It took far too long for my book to arrive. Previous to this the book light I ordered didn't work. I was given I credit, but end result is I've been pretty unhappy with how last 2 orders have gone. I'll be reviewing wether to use you in the future."
Humphrey Mather
Verified Buyer
"Packaging. A small book in a large cardboard container without any packing to stop it moving around. As a result the dust jacket was torn. Not badly. About two tears about an inch or so. I have since repaired them with invisible sellotape and put the dust jacket in a polythene cover. As the book was for my own use I don't want a replacement nor any compensation. However, if I had bought the book to give to someone else I might have sent it back. You can sort this problem if you package the books securely."
"still hasn't arrived ...very slow ...unusual for you"
"Speed of delivery was fine but dust cover was damaged - too late to return as I wanted it for a present"
"Delivery seemed to take forever 😩"
Karen Bartlett
Verified Buyer
"The book was sent in a box that was to big, there was no wrapping on the book or anything to stop the book sliding in the the box so the dust sheet is damaged along the top & bottom of the front of the book also on the spine, there is also a small tear on the bottom of the dust sheet. Have sent a message asking for a replacement."
John Channon
Verified Buyer
"One book arrived on time and in good condition - no complaints ! The second book arrived damaged. Cover and numerous pages bent and torn. It was damaged in transit - the packaging used was too large and the book shifted around inside it."
"The book in question had been hurriedly packed and the cover was folded with a crease across the front. I look after my books for others to read and this was disappointing. It may affect how i order in future."
"Took so long to be delivered"
"They cancelled my order as they discovered they were out of stock 24 hours later"
Jenni Willis
Verified Buyer
"Goods have not yet arrived after two delayed delivery dates"
Karen James
Verified Buyer
"I ordered Collins KS2 maths revision book but received Collins KS2 Year 6 SATs targeted workbook. This happened because your website advertises the incorrect image against the latter book, hence why the error accurred. I emailed about this issue, as I needed to return the book without incurring any postage charges. I am still waiting for a reply from you. This is the first time I have used your company to purchase books but have not received a great service in regard my problem."
Vivian Sikhosana
Verified Buyer
"I placed my order on 26/01 but up to now I have not received it."
Clifford Webb
Verified Buyer
"I ordered one copy of 'Gut' by Giulia Enders, but received two! I came to your website (as an alternative to the Amazon monopoly) simply wanting to order a book, but had not reckoned on having to sign up to an account (though I suppose this is what every commercial retailer aims to do for extra custom these days. So I decided to abandon my first attempt and try again (so why did I get two?!). Notably there was no invoice page where I could amend the order if it showed I was purchasing two copies instead of one. Fortunately (for your company) my wife found a friend who accepted it."
"Be warned: returns are paid for by the customer."
Max Downie
Verified Buyer
"The books took a long while to come and one of them I needed earlier."
Sally Wright
Verified Buyer
"I never received my order because it got lost in transit. Comms were great though and I have a replacement on the way. We'll see what happens!"
Ros Newnham
Verified Buyer
"Book was in vgc. But delivery was very poor. 1.This very small book - far less than A5 size, was packed in huge A3 size cardboard package, that wouldn't go through my letterbox. 2. 'Whistle' left it behind a wheelie bin - no note thru door to say where it was or email to say it had been delivered. I found it by chance a few days later - NOT impressed - could have been nicked by then."
"The order arrived well packaged but the book inside was damaged very obviously to the front - with 2 tears in the card of the board book cover. Not easy to understand how it could have been placed inside the box in that condition as it was so very obvious. Disappointing but I was so looking forward to having a new book for my baby boy that I used it anyway as I didn't want to have to wait again for another order. Also I ordered 3 books and 2 came reasonably quickly although not fast, the 3rd took quite a while from order to arrival."
Wordery is rated 4.68 based on 26,682 reviews