Wordery Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Wordery

help@wordery.com

Wordery1 Broadlands Business ParkNorwichNorfolk

Are you a business owner Click here to learn about Reviews.io business solutions.

How would you rate Wordery?

Widget Finn
Verified Buyer

I have returned a second copy of a book which was ordered in error, and was surprised to read that it takes up to fourteen days to refund my money and also that I had to pay for the return postage. Your main online bookselling competitor gives refunds much more promptly, and pays for the return postage. Unless you improve your customer 'service' I will think carefully before ordering again from Wordery.
Posted 1 hour ago
Nicki Macmillan
Verified Buyer

I placed an order in the evening but unfortunately I had duplicated it & tried to cancel it the following morning but i was told it had already been shipped. I find it hard to believe it had been shipped so quickly considering i placed the order out of hours & tried to cancel before shop opening hours the next day.

One book was damaged.
Another book is still yet to be dispatched and little communication
Graham Cooper
Verified Buyer

You screwed up by emailing a voucher code with 8% off which didn't work, so I ended up buying at the undiscounted price.
Verified Buyer

Unfortunately my book arrived with a ripped front cover!

Are wordery able to replace in time for Xmas?
Michael Davey
Verified Buyer

I placed an order on Black Friday, which didn’t arrive. I contacted Wordery, who informed me my payment had been declined, and to take the issue up with Amazon. I checked my PayPal account and found this was not the case. I sent Wordery proof of this, but had no response, so then started the complaints procedure through PayPal. Wordery then responded that there had been confusion their end, and they would send the books. When the books eventually arrived, although the invoice was correct, the books weren’t. I’m now awaiting replacement books, luckily they’re Christmas presents!
Suzanne Collins
Verified Buyer

The order arrived and the book was damaged - pages folded over and crumpled inside. As this was bought as a gift I had to go out and buy it again from Waterstones. Also the last book I had from Wordery back in Aug/Sept was covered in dust like it had been on a shelf for 2 years!
Isidora Moir
Verified Buyer

I waited for delivery far too long..
MICHAEL ROCKETT
Verified Buyer

I never received a book I ordered
Verified Buyer

Unfortunately the packaging of the book was not adequate - large box, for a small but fat book, which then slid around with no packing around it, and the cover and quite a few pages were bent and damaged. A sheet or two of scrumpled paper in the box would have done the job.
David
Verified Reviewer

Pre-ordered a book in July for September delivery, and it didn't turn up, I had to chase them for months (they never updated me without me enquiring first) until November when they told me the book was not going to be available, as they had run out of stock.
They'd already placed the order and taken my money so I don't see how this could happen..
As a 'sorry' they offered me a 10% off voucher - on the same day that they added a 15% off code to the general public for black Friday - which felt very disappointing.

Would not order from them again purely for this poor customer contact and bad stock awareness.

Margaret Easton
Verified Buyer

I still have not received my book which was ordered November 2 and which you said you arrive in November. I wrote you again Dec 6th and still no response. I am very happy I purchased through Paypal because I can now report you to Paypal for filing to send me the book. I will do that later today if I do not hear from you.
David Roberts
Verified Buyer

The book I recently received had a slight tear in the cover due to inadequate packing. I emailed wordery and received no response.
Until I received any response I can only regard this as poor at present.
Ceri DAVIES
Verified Buyer

i placed the order which stated buy 1 get one free but only recieved one and put in a complaint
Charlie Pearce
Verified Buyer

Still waiting for refund. Not even an acknowledgement of return. Not good business practice. Unhappy
Yvonne Harvey
Verified Buyer

I have not received my purchase of my books yet.
You sent me a note to say the 3 books I have purchased... you're not sure when they will be sent to me.
I'm not happy as they shouldn't be advertised on your site if you can't deliver. So I hope they arrive soon as I am heading overseas for 6 weeks. Regards Yvonne
Josephine Gregg
Verified Buyer

I HAVE NOT RECEIVED IT YET.
Verified Buyer

No order received, emailed and got asked to wait a bit longer, emailed again to say not arrived, no response. Requested a refund, still no response!
Mary Ainsworth
Verified Buyer

There were seven days between acknowledging the order and it notice of dispatch, it was another six days before I received my order. I thought this was a little too long !
Verified Buyer

This was a computer translation as it had many mistakes in it
Wordery is rated 4.70 based on 22,039 reviews