Wordery Reviews

help@wordery.com

Wordery1 Broadlands Business ParkNorwichNorfolk

Under an hour
customer service

How would you rate Wordery ?

"Having placed orders with Wordery before and been extremely pleased with the very quick delivery time. I was so disappointed with my recent order for three books, one of which I wanted for a birthday gift, arrived out of the delivery date quoted and well out of the date on the order form."
"Delivery unusually and disappointingly slow as it really mattered. Otherwise excellent game t"
"The book I received was not of acceptable quality. The front and back covers looked perfect but the pages were all unequally cut making the book look like a 'second'. As this was a gift it did not look good!"
"My book was dispatched on Aug 8th to Canada and it has yet to show up (Sept 23). The last one did not show up at all. I realize that you have no control over Canada Post but PLEASE if shipping to Canada alert customers that it may take 6 weeks or more. I'm sorry but I will no longer be using your company as it is not reliable enough. WRDRY-38365701...Valerie, British Columbia, Canada"
"Extremely bad communication. Had to chase to find out about my product taking ages to bed delivered. You should inform the buyer if you can’t commit to delivery time. Would have paid the increase in cost for book from another website."
"Took to long. When I ordered the book it said it was immediately available in stock. I expected faster delivery but it took more than ten days to be packed and shipped to an address in Oxford. If I had known it would be so slow I could have asked our local Waterstones, same price and faster delivery."
"Placed two orders with Wordery within a few days. Both orders took much longer to arrive than I was initially told they would. Everything fine when they got to me but think you need to speed up process."
"My purchase took 13 days to arrive. Not great."
"Paid extra for next day delivery and still not even dispatched until the next"
"Disappointing delivery time. Took two weeks to arrive after order"
"Although the price point was very good the delivery time was shocking. I had to contact them to find out where my books were."
"Great buying process but when the package arrived it was a small book in a very large box which was half opened. Lucky that the book wasn't damaged. Shame as i otherwise like Wordery."
"Delivery took too long and the book was not packaged well enough, resulting in the corners of the book being damaged."
"My order for Pimsleurs Norwegian CD took nearly a month to arrive.Whatever the reason in this time of firms like Amazon giving options of two hours delivery for instance,your customer service was poor by comparison"
"Book fantastic delivery took 23 days and customer service leaves a lot to be desired. Your customer service gave incorrect feed back which made it obvious that the person hadn't even looked at my order"
"The product is fine but due to errors on the page when ordering saying payment had been unsuccessful I asked my husband to order. After he had been successful I received an email confirming the order. I immediately tried to cancel my order but was told it was already processed. I received my copy and then several days later my husband's copy arrived. Disappointing."
"The book I ordered as a Birthday present took nearly two weeks to arrive and didn't make the date!"
"Disappointed with the delivery speed of my most recent order. I ordered 4 books, with a delivery estimate of 2-9 working days. 10 working days later I have received only 2 of the books, a 3rd was dispatched more than a (calendar) week ago but still to arrive, and the 4th only dispatched yesterday, 9 working days after my order was made and with a delivery estimate of another 4 working days. In a competitive market for online book sales, this is really very disappointing."
"My book took far too long to arrive."
"I am a bit unsure what to make of wordery. It has such good reviews but I have only ordered three things from them and two of them have had problems. A 66% failure rate doesn't inspire me with much confidence. I think I've just been unlucky. The first thing I bought from them came in bad condition and I had to get a refund for it. They responded quickly and had no problem getting an immediate refund but I didn't try them again for about 18 months and then recently I decided to give them another go. the second thing I ordered from them was in great condition and arrived promptly. The third thing I ordered from them was a pre-order. First of all it was still not posted out 3 days after it was supposed to be available. I talked to them on twitter and after investigating they said that the publishing date had been pushed back, but they hadn't informed me of this or updated there website with the new date. After this it was posted out early on the new publication date and said that it would arrive within 4 working days which would have been last Friday. Today on Wednesday afternoon it turned up, unfortunately it had a creased spine and was a bit crumpled in the corner. I bought this for a book club read that will happen in 3 days. Since this has taken longer to get to me than I expected there is now a good chance I will not have time to finish it. Overall a stressful experience."
Wordery is rated 4.68 based on 40,077 reviews