Wordery Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Wordery

help@wordery.com

Wordery1 Broadlands Business ParkNorwichNorfolk

How would you rate Wordery ?

(optional)

"The actual ordered item's delivery time was 2 days after the very latest time announced. We've ordered the "Milan and Italian Lakes" guide book almost 2 weeks before our trip time. In spite of being ensured by confirmation email the book will come in time, the actual guide delivery time was just few hours before we've left so the practical value of our order has been diminished dramatically. Although the price of the product we've had to pay was lower than the one of Amazon's offer, the actual delivery time has made us very disappointed"
"Delivery was too slow."
"Delivery was prompt but the book I ordered had black marks on front and back cover."
Anthony Ingall
Verified Buyer
"Four items ordered, all the same size. Shipped as 4 separate packages, when they could have been shipped as one."
Harriet Birley
Verified Buyer
"The book was delivered two days after i was suppose to receive it."
"This was my first order from Wordery, but it got off to a rocky start when, for some reason, the order was not processed and after a week or so I had to chase it. When it did finally come I was very disappointed to find that because insufficient protective padding had been put around the book. Consequently in transit the book had been sliding around inside the box and the dust jacket had managed to get entangled with a piece of projecting cardboard which then caused the dust jacket to tear. Because of this I was unable to give the book as a present, as intended. Nevertheless, as it is a book I would have purchased some time anyway, I decided to keep the book for myself. I didn't mind about the delay in processing the order, but it's a pity the cover was torn - it's such a beautifully bound book that it spoils it somewhat. On the positive side the price was extremely good and I shall certainly be ordering from Wordery again."
"I read your reviews , but they were not reviews of the book I was thinking of buying, but reviews of the packaging and speed of delivery"
Stephen Jones
Verified Buyer
"As is becoming par for the course, item was delivered with insufficient packaging. i.e. a hardback book delivered in an oversized cardboard box, meaning it was bouncing around inside without any protection. Why can't Wordery get this right? I hate having to use Amazon as their practices are appalling, but one thing you can say about them - stuff arrives in good condition."
"Delivery let you down. Fastway did not come to the delivery address, and therefore no calling card. I tracked the parcel online after some time passed, and had to go to the newagency to collect without proof of ownership. It will be the one thing that stops me buying from Wordery again."
E W J TUPPEN
Verified Buyer
"It wasn't a bad experience so much as it took days to ship and then days to arrive. I would rather use Wordery to that other online book retailer but there has to be more efficient service."
Su McLaughlin
Verified Buyer
"One paperback, 3 weeks to arrive. Very disappointing as I missed my window of time to really indulge reading it. I’d be very reluctant to use you again. Sad but true."
Joannie Marriott
Verified Buyer
"I thought I was buying a collection of 3 books not one book with three stories in. It was not clear in the description that this was the case."
"Took ages to arrive"
"Ordered & "dispatched" 25th May. Delivered 6th June. E-mailed company . No response"
"I wrote a note to go with the book as it was a present and no note was sent with it so they did not know who it was from - it also took a long time to arrive"
"This book had no more information than I could have retrieved from a website. Admittedly the price was low, but I expected more recipes in it."
"My package arrived very late, they sent in the wrong item and never replied to me asking for an exchange and the package was folded in my mailbox."
Meghan Fitzgerald
Verified Buyer
"It took almost two months to get my package! I missed my friend's birthday and had planned ahead and thought I had given myself plenty of time."
Emma Mitchelhill
Verified Buyer
"The website says delivery is normally within 5 working days, however, this is from dispatch so add a couple of days on to that. I would have chosen to order from another site if this had been made clear. In total it took 10 working days, 15 days for the order to arrive and I don't think that's acceptable. Now I have to go to the post Office to return books that arrived over a week too late."
"Nothing. I was about to award 4 stars but the message sent itself automatically whilst I was clicking the stars."
Wordery is rated 4.67 based on 34,921 reviews