Wordery Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Wordery

help@wordery.com

Wordery1 Broadlands Business ParkNorwichNorfolk

Are you a business owner Click here to learn about Reviews.io business solutions.

How would you rate Wordery?

Jemina-Jane Idun
Verified Buyer

Since there was no tracking option my book was left at s random neighbors. In addition to that the cover of one of the books (Tackling Text) was quite damaged.
Jacqui Ventura
Verified Buyer

Book arrived in the box which had a soaking wet corner
which maded the pages damp.
Maybe it would be better to wrap up books first.
But still a great company.
Dear Jacqui,

Thank you for your review.

We're sorry to hear your item arrived damaged.

We would like to resolve this issue for you as all our books should arrive in perfect condition. Please contact us on help@wordery.com. Our Customer Service team would be happy to take a look.

We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Verified Buyer

"Very slow dispatch time. Poor packaging."
Verified Buyer

Three books were damaged and one missing. No reply for a number of days after I sent a mail about it (including photos of the damages). Not acceptable.
Dear Arne,

Thank you for your review.

Could you contact us on help@wordery.com? Our Customer Services team have just sent you a message about this.

The service you've experienced isn't up to our usual standards.

We are looking froward to hear from you soon!
Emma Shrimpton
Verified Buyer

The delivery was quick but the book came damaged so got offered a refund or a new one to be sent out I emailed asking for a refund as it was a gift and the birthday had already passed by now but still no refund or email back!
Dear Emma,

Thank you for your review.

Our Customer Services team have just sent you a message about this. The issue you encountered is not usual for our service and we hope you'll give us another chance to impress you in the future.
Verified Buyer

The book was packed in a box with space left and no additional packaging to stop movement of the book during transit. Fortunately, on this occasion, the book wasn't damaged, but I've received books in the past that were.
Also, I consider that books should be wrapped in protection before being placed in the box, not just loose.
Alison Ashton
Verified Buyer

I think it would be good to revise your shipping information. My order arrived in excellent condition but it took 27 business days from the date of despatch. I was told it could take up to 14 business days. Thank you to Ryan whose communications were responsive. Two stars overall. Five out of ten recommendation because the goods did arrive.
Barry Jermy
Verified Buyer

I was disappointed by the inflexibility of the company in not being able to replace a book received in a damaged condition with a substitute book and the difference in cost. It was appreciated the damage was acknowledged and an offer to either replace the book or fully refund the cost. However, the rigid policy has warranted further processing to finish, I hope, with a sound desired volume.
Hi Barry - We're sorry our systems don't currently allow us to exchange items. We hope this has been resolved for you now :)
Tessa Van Gelderen
Verified Buyer

Not really poor but was surprised you put one book in a large cardboard envelope which meant that if no-one was in I would have had to collect from the Post Office. Any other on line book seller puts it in a jiffy bag that can be put through my letter box. So unless you chane this, I can't use you again which would be a shame as it did arrive very promptly and was a great bargain
Hi Tessa - Thanks for your feedback - our head office continually review the types of packaging we offer. As we use lots of different packaging types we hope you'll consider us for your next purchase.
Michael Bragg
Verified Buyer

I received the wrong book and am just looking for my email to see what I need to do to have it returned.
Hi Michael - Customer Services have replied to your message. They'll get things sorted out for you :)

Very slow delivery.
Hi - If your order didn't arrive within the 10 - 12 working day (Mon-Fri) estimate please do get in touch with Customer Services on help@wordery.com.
M D Reade
Verified Buyer

3 weeks on still haven't recieved my book due to an address mix up they had no interest in trying to find my book !! Poor customer service won't being using again
We're sorry to hear that a wrong address was entered when you placed your order. We'd be more than happy to find a resolution with you once the book arrives back to us. Once this happens our customer services team will be in touch and will look to find an acceptable solution.
Tim Chaplin
Verified Buyer

Due to supplying an incorrect address I have still not received the book I ordered. Currently waiting to see if this has been returned.
Hi Tim - We're sad to hear you believe the missing address line to be a fault of Wordery. When ordering, we must rely on our customers entering the correct and complete address. If the book is returned to us, we'll get back in touch with you.
Alexander Volobuev
Verified Buyer

You do not provide a delivery (an international shipment) with a tracking number! So I usually don't get my orders at all.
Hi Alexander - Our delivery partners are usually very reliable. If you experience any problems, our Customer Services team is there to help.
Verified Buyer

The time the book took to arrive.
Hi - We're sorry for the delay with your order. We've been in touch today with a gesture of apology.
Roxanne Parsons
Verified Buyer

I have never received my order...
Hi Roxanne - Our Customer Services team will help you with this - they're on help@wordery.com and will be in touch soon.
Moira Agolini
Verified Buyer

I was disappointed that the packaging was excessive for the size of the book. The book should have been able to be delivered through the letter box. Instead because of the size of the packaging it was left at the front door. We were on holiday and it was only thanks to my neighbour who was checking our house that the book was safely retrieved. If he hadn't done so the book could have been stolen and in the absence of a note I would have assumed the book hadn't been delivered. This is my first purchase with Wordery and I'm reluctant to order again if this is the usual practice of the courier.
Hi Moira - We're really sorry to hear the mail person left your parcel outside - they certainly do not have our permission to do so.
Raymond Haigh
Verified Buyer

Very slow to deliver a book
Hi Raymond - If your order arrived outside of our delivery estimate (around 7-9 working days, Mon-Fri) please do get in touch with Customer Services on help@wordery.com.
Verified Buyer

I placed my order on 15th September and it’s now 5th October with no sign on it! I’m currently emailing back and forth with one if your team to try and arrange for it to be resent but I ordered early because I wanted it for this evening.
Hi - We're sorry your book was lost in the mail. As you've mentioned, our Customer Services team are sorting this out for you and we apologise that it won't be with you in time for the intended purpose.
Karen Lovatt
Verified Buyer

It was a speedy delivery but the book was damaged inside and out.
Hi Karen - Really sorry to hear that :( Our Customer Services team are keen to fix this and have just been in touch.
Wordery is rated 4.73 based on 18,744 reviews