Wordery Reviews

help@wordery.com

Wordery1 Broadlands Business ParkNorwichNorfolk

Under an hour
customer service

How would you rate Wordery ?

"My order was placed and shipped and received in very good time would recommend thank you."
"abc"
"Great customer service- although order came a little later than I expected, I was able to speak with the customer service through Facebook."
"It was a book we’ve been looking for for a while."
"Books at a fair pice"
"Not the fastest of deliveries but within timeframe given."
"Books were great. One was packaged in such a way that the corner of the cover & numerous pages were bent back on themselves. Delivery was a bit slower than the suggested 2-3 days also. But wordery is great. Will definitely use again"
"Plenty of choice, quick delivery"
"Great, feels like the packaging is missing bubble wrap and the books get slighty damaged (in the corner) on the journey because of that but overall I’m happy and will order again."
"Recently I purchased 3 books and it took about 3 weeks to get them. Everything was great except that one of the books got a slight damage on it. Considering the perfect packaging, I think it’s from the seller, not from the delivery warehouse. Everything else was just great. I am very satisfied."
"Very good company to deal with. Order came very quickly."
"Always able to find books I’m after and I never have to wait long for a delivery. I love the nice little touch of adding a bookmark as you can never have too many"
"Fast delivery, great prices and good ranges of books. All Wordery need is to be able to sort books by price, low to high etc"
"Good range of books. Takes slightly long for normal delivery though."
"Very good but it took a while to come- I expected around 4 days and it took a week. I don’t mind! I just needed t for studies, but seen a shipping was free, great service !"
"Love the book, only slightly disappointed that the top of the spine was slightly damaged."
"Wide variety of titles, good exchange mechanism, abit long time of delivery."
"Good service BUT the packaging is not the best it could be for books. The corners of books could easily get bent if roughly handled in the post."
"Wordery are brilliant and generally have the books I want for very good prices."
"1 week to dispatch but then only a few days delivery. Item was well packaged and far cheaper than anywhere else. Would probably buy from Wordery again."
Wordery is rated 4.68 based on 40,074 reviews